Photo
- - - - -

ER*Squadron Skins AD2 and AD2L

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ER_O_v._Kessler

ER_O_v._Kessler

Posted 02 June 2013 - 14:57

Albatros D2 Member-Skins ER* , Eiserne Reserve..
Description:
Primary squadcolour in all skins is Cadmium Yellow,each Member choose one or two secondary peronals colours and insignia.

ER*Cux
Attached File  AD2_ER_Cux.jpg   366.19KB   767 downloads

ER*Falko
Attached File  AD2_ER_Falko3.jpg   417.04KB   767 downloads

ER*Otto v. Kessler
Attached File  AD2_ER_OvKessler.jpg   412.54KB   767 downloads

ER*Semmel

Attached File  AD2_ER_Semmel3.jpg   421.53KB   767 downloads

Updatet Download here : (AD2Late skins are similar )
http://www.mediafire...jo5kn4p0d5yyhdu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediafire...jo5kn4p0d5yyhdu

Spandau.. What else ?? :icon_mad:

#2 J2_Wallenberg

J2_Wallenberg

Posted 02 June 2013 - 19:31

I'd suggest you balance the colours a bit, Cux' and Falko's skins look pretty nice, the others are way too bright.
So much for taste.

Besides, I opened the archive and found that those .dds files are missing something - they're way smaller than 5MB, that happens if, for example, the alpha layer is missing.

Whether you're using Photoshop or GIMP, in these links you'll find some info on how to get this done.

#3 Capt_Maxx

Capt_Maxx

Posted 02 June 2013 - 22:03

A "Yes" vote! ~S~

#4 ER_O_v._Kessler

ER_O_v._Kessler

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:08

I'd suggest you balance the colours a bit, Cux' and Falko's skins look pretty nice, the others are way too bright.
So much for taste.

Besides, I opened the archive and found that those .dds files are missing something - they're way smaller than 5MB, that happens if, for example, the alpha layer is missing.

Whether you're using Photoshop or GIMP, in these links you'll find some info on how to get this done.
thnx Wallenberg, i will take a look for it. the brighter colour comes from the angle of the cameralight, all skins are done with the same colourcode ..

#5 J99-Himmelhund

J99-Himmelhund

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:11

Yes!

#6 Armincles

Armincles

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:20

Nice!

#7 J99_Bodo

J99_Bodo

Posted 03 June 2013 - 17:01

Yo, done. :D

#8 J99Falke

J99Falke

Posted 03 June 2013 - 17:13

Super weiter so :S!:

img_3631.gif

#9 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:23

Please note my comments about the problems with your AD3 skin submission in that poll thread - when I checked these files I noted many of the same problems (as well as some oddly-sized .dds files that probably have alpha channel problems).

I have extended your poll to give you more time to fix the problems.

Please post here when that's been done. Also, please note in your first post when you have updated the download file.

Thanks,

Panther

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#10 ER_O_v._Kessler

ER_O_v._Kessler

Posted 07 July 2013 - 18:37

Please note my comments about the problems with your AD3 skin submission in that poll thread - when I checked these files I noted many of the same problems (as well as some oddly-sized .dds files that probably have alpha channel problems).

I have extended your poll to give you more time to fix the problems.

Please post here when that's been done. Also, please note in your first post when you have updated the download file.

Thanks,

Panther
FIXED

#11 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:11

Kessler - you're killing me :)

If you didn't have so many of these being submitted (in this and your other threads) I would just fix them and forget it, but you have a bunch so I really need you to pay attention to making these right 'cause I don't really have tons of spare time to process these.

1. Please do NOT put each skin set in a separate subfolder - in this pack of 8 skins, for example, just put all 24 files (3 per skin) in the .zip file, without any folders or subfolders.

2. Please put only the one .jpg preview picture per skin in the package - in this pack, for example, you have 3 different .jpg files for each skin, and none of them that I've checked so far are the required size or angle for a preview picture (please see this thread for the requirements about how the preview pictures are supposed to look: NEW List of Requirements for Approved Aircraft Paint Schemes )

3. In your .txt files, please use the correct file names in the first string, and do not use asterisks (they are not permitted characters for these strings - again, see the thread above for the permissible characters) - for example, in the "AD2L_ER_Falko.txt" file in your package your ENG section looks like:

"graphics\Skins\AlbatrosD2Late\ER*Falko" "xxxxxxxx" "z Aircraft of ER*Falko" "Fictional skin for use by ER*Falko"

whereas it should look something like this:

"graphics\Skins\AlbatrosD2Late\AD2L_ER_Falko.dds" "xxxxxxxx" "z Aircraft of ER-Falko" "Fictional skin for use by ER-Falko"

Please post here and update your link in your first post when you have these D/L packages updated to conform to the requirements.

Thanks,

Panther

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960

#12 ER_O_v._Kessler

ER_O_v._Kessler

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:30

Kessler - you're killing me :)

If you didn't have so many of these being submitted (in this and your other threads) I would just fix them and forget it, but you have a bunch so I really need you to pay attention to making these right 'cause I don't really have tons of spare time to process these.

1. Please do NOT put each skin set in a separate subfolder - in this pack of 8 skins, for example, just put all 24 files (3 per skin) in the .zip file, without any folders or subfolders.

2. Please put only the one .jpg preview picture per skin in the package - in this pack, for example, you have 3 different .jpg files for each skin, and none of them that I've checked so far are the required size or angle for a preview picture (please see this thread for the requirements about how the preview pictures are supposed to look: NEW List of Requirements for Approved Aircraft Paint Schemes )

3. In your .txt files, please use the correct file names in the first string, and do not use asterisks (they are not permitted characters for these strings - again, see the thread above for the permissible characters) - for example, in the "AD2L_ER_Falko.txt" file in your package your ENG section looks like:

"graphics\Skins\AlbatrosD2Late\ER*Falko" "xxxxxxxx" "z Aircraft of ER*Falko" "Fictional skin for use by ER*Falko"

whereas it should look something like this:

"graphics\Skins\AlbatrosD2Late\AD2L_ER_Falko.dds" "xxxxxxxx" "z Aircraft of ER-Falko" "Fictional skin for use by ER-Falko"

Please post here and update your link in your first post when you have these D/L packages updated to conform to the requirements.

Thanks,

Panther
Oh my God, i am shocked… :( :shock: :shock:

#13 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 21 July 2013 - 16:06

Poll concluded; thread locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users