Photo
- - - - -

Thanks Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 TheBlackPenguin

TheBlackPenguin

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:13

Sorry guys but I wont say thx,love this game, etc.My thanks is buying almost every plane since beginning.
After three years we will get new stats,great but question is for who?Every day I see less and less players on multi,all servers generate 30-50 active players.This is very bad score unfortunately.Why we haven't any options to create virtual fronts which was like oxygen for Il-2 by 10 years.I'm not waiting for stats,I'm waiting for full servers.That happen only when 777 will understand as we need dynamic genarator for multi.

RoF is great game but I think completely not used an I don't know why.

I for one rarely if ever play multi-player and it may not change no matter what you do with the game…So its not unused, just not used in the way you think.

Although having said that I maybe more tempted to try an online game if it was career based and featured a persistent world, so if I flew for the RFC I'd encounter other real players from either side and when things gets damaged it remains that way until repaired, and to get repaired requires trucks to deliver the goods…

#42 =FB=Vaal

=FB=Vaal
  • Developer

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:52

Sorry guys but I wont say thx,love this game, etc.My thanks is buying almost every plane since beginning.
After three years we will get new stats,great but question is for who?Every day I see less and less players on multi,all servers generate 30-50 active players.This is very bad score unfortunately.Why we haven't any options to create virtual fronts which was like oxygen for Il-2 by 10 years.I'm not waiting for stats,I'm waiting for full servers.That happen only when 777 will understand as we need dynamic genarator for multi.

All online projects (wars) in IL-2 were created by members of community, not the IL-2 developers…

#43 nebuluz

nebuluz
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:57

All online projects (wars) in IL-2 were created by members of community, not the IL-2 developers…
This developer let go in the future and create something as to what IL2. Money is the consumers … In War Thunder to be "dynamic fronts" and the engine is from the old IL2.

#44 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:02

In War Thunder to be "dynamic fronts" and the engine is from the old IL2.
April fools was a few days ago.

#45 =FB=Vaal

=FB=Vaal
  • Developer

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:11

This developer let go in the future and create something as to what IL2. Money is the consumers … In War Thunder to be "dynamic fronts" and the engine is from the old IL2.
In the experience of IL2 online wars involved small part of community. There is no money.
About WT. As far as I know they have only a promise to make war… but not ready yet.
And I think their war will not be similar to what was in IL2.

#46 Trooper117

Trooper117

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:18

It will be nothing like the wars we enjoyed with IL2, I know that much!

#47 315_Piotras

315_Piotras

Posted 04 April 2013 - 18:46

This is true but, DCG gave them possibility.This is a big difference,here we have mission builder unfriendly to create online war.Sorry, plying against AI is not for me(I think not only for me).I give you a proof,BA is coming, do you know how many players is ready to join? More than 160 I guess.A lot of players waiting for sort of online war.If you give us something like that it will be great if not tough some of us will find different option,to be honest it's happening now.

#48 =FB=Vaal

=FB=Vaal
  • Developer

Posted 04 April 2013 - 20:06

This is true but, DCG gave them possibility.This is a big difference,here we have mission builder unfriendly to create online war.Sorry, plying against AI is not for me(I think not only for me).I give you a proof,BA is coming, do you know how many players is ready to join? More than 160 I guess.A lot of players waiting for sort of online war.If you give us something like that it will be great if not tough some of us will find different option,to be honest it's happening now.
dcg? Almost all popular wars in IL2 used its own generator missions.
For create a war - Rof relatively IL2 has minuses (example - limits on the number) and the pros (example - the logic within the mission). The problems are not the mission editor.

About 160 players. When was the last time you played in another games, non flight sim? Do you really think that 160 is a lot?
When was popular ADW - regularly flew a total of 3000 players.
In coop(hyperlobby) IL2 wars flew thousands of players.
Many more people were flying on simple dogfight servers IL2. And even more offline.
And you say 160…

#49 nebuluz

nebuluz
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 April 2013 - 22:25

Many more people were flying on simple dogfight servers IL2. And even more offline.
And you say 160…
Multi give you much more fun for all. More than a single, is very exciting than artificial AI. Additionally, it gives a substitute for realism. No one can tell me that the single is much more interesting, because it's just ridiculous.

#50 TheBlackPenguin

TheBlackPenguin

Posted 05 April 2013 - 00:16

And you say 160…
Multi give you much more fun for all. More than a single, is very exciting than artificial AI. Additionally, it gives a substitute for realism. No one can tell me that the single is much more interesting, because it's just ridiculous.

Not a good statement, everyone has different tastes.

#51 =FB=Vaal

=FB=Vaal
  • Developer

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:44

And you say 160…
And I'm not saying it's interesting for me. I said that many times more people play offline.

#52 nebuluz

nebuluz
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:38

It's not worth it to create tools (online mission generator) for multi for 60-160 people? :)

#53 venustus

venustus

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:29

Thank you very much!!! :D

#54 =FB=Vaal

=FB=Vaal
  • Developer

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:29

It's not worth it to create tools (online mission generator) for multi for 60-160 people? :)
If you keep in mind that the company must develop a project - IMHO not.
Project need to create - it's time and money.
The project need support / develop - time and money.
The project should bring some tangible benefit - but it will not.
Online war - is the most hardcore mode. Because of the war in general multiplayer not becomes more popular.
Players online wars usually already have a full fleet of aircraft. So the war is not to increase sales of aircraft.

#55 belfastman2

belfastman2

Posted 05 April 2013 - 20:44

Being fairly new to this game (been playing one year)this game is the best I have played in but I know it could be so much better the possibilty is there

#56 VonPunish

VonPunish

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:49

I know this is a stupid question but …….. What are MP ans SP ? :oops:

Multiplayer-Single Player.

#57 loladner

loladner

Posted 07 April 2013 - 13:54

new ro rof, my son gave it to me about 3 yrd ago, just now got high speed enternet to download 3600m update. when i try to register it says bad key number. what now? is this game really worth all the trouble? appreciate any help

loladner

#58 exploer_9

exploer_9
  • Locationkansas city, missouri

Posted 07 April 2013 - 21:46

I can't get in to the learderboard , is it down or what is going on, can anyone tell me? Les

#59 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 00:48

new ro rof, my son gave it to me about 3 yrd ago, just now got high speed enternet to download 3600m update. when i try to register it says bad key number. what now? is this game really worth all the trouble? appreciate any help

loladner

They key-code has already registered. It can only be activated once and assigned to one account. It is attached to the account previously created. If you had the login info you could play.

Maybe you or your son created a user account before?

Jason

#60 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 00:49

I can't get in to the learderboard , is it down or what is going on, can anyone tell me? Les

The Leaderboards have be inoperative for several months. We are going to re-launch it and it the point behind the original post.

Jason

#61 15.Span_Chajas

15.Span_Chajas

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:11

Stats? Please

#62 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 12 April 2013 - 21:10

Fix the dam ROF.exe on the master server

If you never wore a dress when flying, were you ever really a Troll?

#63 DyoungEagle

DyoungEagle

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:07

Best game ever, best flight sim ever created. I can not get enough of flight time, just wish i had more free time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users