1.030 is ready

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#41 navair2

navair2
  • LocationIllinois, USA

Posted 27 March 2013 - 23:40

There are roads in Canada? Who knew? :mrgreen:

Yes, HT, and they are quite modern, too (jab). You should try the QEW from Niagara Falls to Hamilton…a nice representative of the Canadian Autobahn…well, maybe a bit slower than the one in Germany perhaps. :P

Case: Corsair 650D Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4 PSU: Antec TruePower New 750 Blue CPU: Intel i5-2500K ( Socket 1155 )

CPU Cooler: ZalMan CNPS9500A LED GPU: EVGA GTX 580 MEM: 8 GB G.Skill PC12800 DDR3 1600
Soundcard: Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Monitor: Samsung 2343 BWX 23"@ 2048 x 1152 OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

#42 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:10

The Rolland is listed in the game, but shows as a pre-order in the store. When will the plane be available to fly?

Try hitting F5 on the store page (something to do with clearing cache or something like that), or maybe try another browser. I couldn't get it working right earlier today with my usual Firefox, but when I switched to I.E. it worked fine.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#43 Zoring

Zoring

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:24

Fantastic work 777. I am absolutely filled with praise, admiration and thanks at the dedication and effort by the team after all these years of development. Every patch is gladly received, and I hope ROF stays economically viable for much longer there is literally nothing like it!

#44 oneeyeddog

oneeyeddog

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:29

Thanks to everyone involved with the release of the new planes and the Ver. 1.030

#45 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:32

There are roads in Canada? Who knew? :mrgreen:

Yes, HT, and they are quite modern, too (jab). You should try the QEW from Niagara Falls to Hamilton…a nice representative of the Canadian Autobahn…well, maybe a bit slower than the one in Germany perhaps. :P

LOL, I grew up in Michigan. Fastest way to New York was (still is, I assume) across Canada. :mrgreen:

#46 jaydog

jaydog

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:43

I salute you.

#47 HippyDruid

HippyDruid

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:19

Nice, just in time for the Easter long weekend. Cheers!

#48 MinoTaurusX

MinoTaurusX

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:45

:D Thanks again and again to the whole 777-team and happy Easter. I'm in holidays now - time to try it out. Next step: I will begin a career including the Channel map!

#49 Zoring

Zoring

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:58

The flooded frontline around Neiuport look really fantastic too.

#50 Fabioccio

Fabioccio

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:03

Thank you!
:S!:

#51 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:31

I'm having an issue with the offical skinpack only, tried 3 times and the D/L is stopping at 150mb. Might try again later.

Sorry you're having trouble. It worked fine for me (but I did have an initial failure on D/L'ing the Fictional Volume 14, though it worked fine the second time I tried). I'm in the process of uploading the Historical and Official packs to my alternate locations as I've done before, so folks who keep having problems with the Useful Materials page links/servers will have another option - I'll post the links in the thread below when they're ready (it will be a while because the uploads take a while):

Panther's Alternative Historical Skin D/L Packages

I was able to dl the official skin-pack and the community historical skin pack from Panther's dl link, but I cant dl the fictional skinpack.
I cant finish dl'ing the 14th fictional pack, and I'm on my 5th try for the 13th (which I hadnt dl'ed).
Yes, I'm only dl'ing one skin-pack at a time. (seems this gets more difficult with every release.)

Is there a link for either of these other than the 777 link?
My record is 14 dl's for the 12th skin-pack (IIRC), which is quite ridiculous and frustrating. :?

Thanks for any help

#52 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:33

I had to use a dowload manager to get the skinpacks

#53 wrong_name_400

wrong_name_400

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:05

Thank you 777 team and Jason… really a good job :S!:

#54 M.H

M.H

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:12

YAY :S!:

#55 Sayan

Sayan

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:16

Вообще не понял по логике настроек сложности.
В Быстром Старте выбираю "Стандарт" с кофф. х1
Там автозапуск/автоуправление/фиксация взгляда/автопилот/доп. приборы и пр.
Мне это не нужно.
Начинаю убирать эти опции ( т.е. УСЛОЖНЯТЬ задание !) С целью оставить ТОЛЬКО маркеры объектов.
И пресет сразу же меняется на "Пользовательский" с кофф. НОЛЬ !!!
Кто нибудь расскажет, в чём дело?

дело в том, что для общей статистики перевели всю систему очков на два собственно-утвержденных стандарта. Теперь нет коэфициентов. есть просто два типа сложности. И по ним идет две отдельных общих статистики. Все остальное в статистику не идет. Т.е. менять и настраивать можно как угодно. Если в игре что-то мешает - это можно просто выключить во время полета. Но если есть желание участвовать в статистике - то надо выбирать один из двух пресетов.

#56 Sharpus

Sharpus

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:24

Nice job 777. But as it was mentioned somewhere here: please move on also with beta career, there are lot of players who would like to play singleplayer more, like me :-) (and please be so kind and think also about making "wounded / shot pilot" more serious issue - when you're hit by a bullet it's really not fun - not just lightly red screen…)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to download this new version! Thanks.

#57 Seraphiel

Seraphiel
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:31

Many thanks for this update!

Where's a good place to report possible bugs? I have started a new career on the Channel Map (with Squadron 29) and it seems that the flight time isn't being logged for my pilot. My pilot hours are not displayed (or rather - being shown as 00:00:00) on the squadron page while all the AI pilot hours are displayed fine and also on the personal room page - even in the global stats my pilot flight time is displayed as being 00:00:00.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my game?

#58 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:34

Thank you for the 1.030
I WANT THE 1.031 :x :x

Just kidding, let's take time to enjoy 1.030

#59 VonSensburg

VonSensburg

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:50

Big thank You 777 for great easter gift!
Three new planes and channel map with new life- fantastic!
And Fe2b already on the waiting line :)

#60 Armincles

Armincles

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:34

Great Stuff! I especially pleased to see that the sound bug was fixed!
:S!:

#61 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:42

Many thanks for this update!

Where's a good place to report possible bugs? I have started a new career on the Channel Map (with Squadron 29) and it seems that the flight time isn't being logged for my pilot. My pilot hours are not displayed (or rather - being shown as 00:00:00) on the squadron page while all the AI pilot hours are displayed fine and also on the personal room page - even in the global stats my pilot flight time is displayed as being 00:00:00.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my game?

I guess you can report it here, no other bug report topic has been created as far as I know Bugs found in 1.030

#62 ROSS_DiFiS

ROSS_DiFiS

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:47

Вообще не понял по логике настроек сложности.
В Быстром Старте выбираю "Стандарт" с кофф. х1
Там автозапуск/автоуправление/фиксация взгляда/автопилот/доп. приборы и пр.
Мне это не нужно.
Начинаю убирать эти опции ( т.е. УСЛОЖНЯТЬ задание !) С целью оставить ТОЛЬКО маркеры объектов.
И пресет сразу же меняется на "Пользовательский" с кофф. НОЛЬ !!!
Кто нибудь расскажет, в чём дело?

дело в том, что для общей статистики перевели всю систему очков на два собственно-утвержденных стандарта. Теперь нет коэфициентов. есть просто два типа сложности. И по ним идет две отдельных общих статистики. Все остальное в статистику не идет. Т.е. менять и настраивать можно как угодно. Если в игре что-то мешает - это можно просто выключить во время полета. Но если есть желание участвовать в статистике - то надо выбирать один из двух пресетов.

#63 Sayan

Sayan

Posted 28 March 2013 - 13:55

Т.е. менять и настраивать можно как угодно. Если в игре что-то мешает - это можно просто выключить во время полета. Но если есть желание участвовать в статистике - то надо выбирать один из двух пресетов.

Спасибо,приблизительно понял, попробую попозже на практике.
Главное, чтоб в полёте ВСЕ ненужные помогалки МОЖНО было отключить.

#64 hq_Peter_Zvan

hq_Peter_Zvan

Posted 28 March 2013 - 15:44

Thank you for the update - love the new fighters - was looking forward to them since a while.

#65 Bf-110

Bf-110

Posted 28 March 2013 - 16:15

Anyone know what is that "RM" on the right corner of the screen during flight?

#66 ImPeRaToR

ImPeRaToR

Posted 28 March 2013 - 16:16

It means that Radiator and Mixture are being automated.

#67 jacouille

jacouille

Posted 28 March 2013 - 17:52

Hello

thanks a lot

greetings

#68 J5_Vorlander

J5_Vorlander

Posted 28 March 2013 - 17:55

Love the Halberstadt DII.

Baie baie dankie 777

#69 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 28 March 2013 - 18:06

Now that I've flown it a bit: Thank you!!

Brilliant work, 777!!!

#70 Eiswolf

Eiswolf

Posted 28 March 2013 - 18:33

the hab is a great addition
the roland is a moving target but still a great addition

#71 Rivfader

Rivfader

Posted 28 March 2013 - 18:37

I love the halbie so elegant plane thanks 777!!!

#72 J5_Spyboy

J5_Spyboy

Posted 28 March 2013 - 18:56

Thanks very much Team, great work.

#73 PapaG39

PapaG39

Posted 28 March 2013 - 20:23

Downloaded & installed 1.30. very nice.

However…I still can not hear the rear gunner gun sounds when He fires.

from the cockpit position:
I can hear the over wing guns fire just fine.
I can hear the nose guns fire just fine.

When I am on the ground and LCTR + C & get into the rear seat and fire the guns I can just bearly hear them firing while in the air and me in the flying position I can not hear the rear gunner firing.

In the air if I am in the rear gunners position and the over-wing guns fire I hear them just fine,
but in any position I can not hear those rear guns fire.

#74 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 28 March 2013 - 20:26

Downloaded & installed 1.30. very nice.

However…I still can not hear the rear gunner gun sounds when He fires.

from the cockpit position:
I can hear the over wing guns fire just fine.
I can hear the nose guns fire just fine.

When I am on the ground and LCTR + C & get into the rear seat and fire the guns I can just bearly hear them firing while in the air and me in the flying position I can not hear the rear gunner firing.

In the air if I am in the rear gunners position and the over-wing guns fire I hear them just fine,
but in any position I can not hear those rear guns fire.

What sound settings (count and quality) are you running with when you have this problem? What kind of aircraft, mission, map, etc.?

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960

#75 PapaG39

PapaG39

Posted 28 March 2013 - 21:41

I have tried each and every sound count.
I have tried each and every two seat aircraft.
I have tried quick missions and the fight the attacking AI scenario.
I have also had the same "no MG sound" while playing multi-player.
Just the default map.

If you want me to try anything specific Iwould be happy to try it…

#76 PapaG39

PapaG39

Posted 28 March 2013 - 21:52

Just the default map.

Win7.

I have a: P67A-GD55 MSI motherboard and use on-board sound.

I use the nvidia GTX 580 graphics card.

If you want me to try anything specific I would be happy to try it…

#77 Bf-110

Bf-110

Posted 29 March 2013 - 00:11

It means that Radiator and Mixture are being automated.

Is it possible to hide these icons without deactivating auto mixture and radiator?

#78 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 29 March 2013 - 00:26

Just the default map.

If you want me to try anything specific Iwould be happy to try it…

I just checked it out and had no sound problems with either the Roland or one of the Halberstadt CL.IIs in a QMB - no problem hearing the sound of the rear MG firing, either while firing it as gunner or while in cockpit as the pilot. Haven't tried MP or other maps yet but didn't experience this issue in any of the testing in MP or other maps in career.

Have you tried a "recovery" yet? Are your sound card drivers up to date? Wild guesses, as this doesn't seem to be a RoF problem, at least not a universal one.

#79 TXTwilight

TXTwilight

Posted 29 March 2013 - 13:21

Thanks again for this great patch and holy shit, what did you do to the career mode?
I was flying a supply base bombardment near Arres for one of the AFA squadron´s at the earliest start date and got right into a huge dogfight of atleast 20 planes! Lots of Alb DIIs, Halb DIIs, Nieuports and RE8s were fighting over the city. While my 2 wingmans and I approached our target, we were attacked by Nieuports and my flightleader was shot down. After we succesfully bombed the supply station my wingman and I joined the fight. After I damaged two Nieuports, I had to do a crash landing, due to a broken wing near Arres and apparently my wounded pilot made it back into german terretory for the first time (I lost two well going carrers due to imprisonment :lol:
I only experinced such intense missions in the PWCG before :shock:
Is this normal now, or an isolated case?

#80 camelflier

camelflier

Posted 29 March 2013 - 17:54

if memory serves correct, 'flaming onions' were balls of phosphorus fired at enemy aircraft in order to set them on fire. the means of there deployment remained a mystery until after the war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users