Oorpii
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 January 2020 - 07:23

You'll find it under game settings

Attached Files

#202 coachtrox

coachtrox

Posted 05 January 2020 - 21:32

Ahhh. Do not seem to have that in the Steam version. Thanks to all for your help, though!

#203 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 06 January 2020 - 07:23

Steam or no Steam it's the exact same game and installation.

Try running Settings.exe from the installation folder. There must be some way. Maybe on Steam itself.

#204 kaizerhund10

kaizerhund10

Posted 22 July 2020 - 00:35

in advanced config set mission ai i see for fighter and bomber skill set is 0. if i raise the number to 2 do i need to put a plus sign first then 2 ie(+2) ? how does this effect the ai skill and is it for both sides allies and axis

#205 Lt.Vaughn

Lt.Vaughn

Posted 22 July 2020 - 02:08

To Enable Modifications:

Start the Game normally

From the USER AUTHORISATION Screen,

<Click> either LOGIN ONLINE or LOGIN OFFLINE.

<Click> the “gear” symbol on the bottom right of screen.

From OPTIONS screen.

<Click> the GENERAL tab.

Look down to middle of the screen & find CUSTOMIZATIONS.

<Click> Enable Modification Box.

<Click> Apply (Game Restart Required) at the bottom of the screen.

This works for both the 777/1C standalone and Steam version.

Lt. Vaughn

:icon_e_salute:

Tony Stark is my pilot.

#206 kaizerhund10

kaizerhund10

Posted 22 July 2020 - 21:37

anybody?

#207 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 23 July 2020 - 00:53

in advanced config set mission ai i see for fighter and bomber skill set is 0. if i raise the number to 2 do i need to put a plus sign first then 2 ie(+2) ? how does this effect the ai skill and is it for both sides allies and axis

I haven't messed with such file(s) in a long time, so I can't be certain, but I don't think so.  However, I wonder why you are messing with the file itself instead of just changing the settings from within PWCG.  For example, in the Advanced Configuration screen shown below, you can adjust the odds of encountering normal, novice and veteran-skilled AI on a per-campaign basis - so if you're trying to increase the skill level of the AI by your adjustment, I think you could do the same thing by just changing these settings within PWCG to increase the odds of veteran and decreasing the odds of novice/normal accordingly.

Attached File  RoF - PWCG settings AI skill example.jpg   567.65KB   0 downloads

And I'm not completely sure, but I believe that these settings apply to both Entente and Central aircraft (not to be too pedantic, but Allies and Axis are WWII terms not applicable to WWI).

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#208 kaizerhund10

kaizerhund10

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:23

i apologize im using version 3.32 and for mission ai it just allows adjustment for pilot fighters and bombers skills to be increased from 0 to +4 or 0 to -4. was just wondering if i increase the number do i have to put the + sign in front of number.

#209 kaizerhund10

kaizerhund10

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:23

BTW thanks for the reply

#210 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 07 August 2020 - 14:35

Sorry - I haven't run that version in ages and don't currently have it installed, so I'm not sure about how those settings may have changed.  Maybe some of the folks who are still actively running PWCG at this point can chime in here.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#211 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted Yesterday, 13:00

i apologize im using version 3.32 and for mission ai it just allows adjustment for pilot fighters and bombers skills to be increased from 0 to +4 or 0 to -4. was just wondering if i increase the number do i have to put the + sign in front of number.

I run 16.3.1 (or something like that version) as this was he last stand alone PWCG before the integration with BoX.  The integrated versions caused some errors on the RoF side that were not here before.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users