Service maintenance:1th February 2013, 9:00-10:00 UTC/GMT

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 =FB=TL

=FB=TL
  • Developer

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:22

Dear Customers!
We should inform you, that "Rise of Flight" Master Server will be offline for maintenance works from 9:00 till 10:00 UTC/GMT in 1th February 2013.

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:52

Then do the maintenance again we have a #100005 error,
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#3 J.j.

J.j.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:15

Lol, take it easy Dutch. I'm pretty confident the author of the message is not the actual man who does the maintenance, he's just the messenger. Don't shoot him down!
Maybe we'll have an other maintenance soon to cope with the problem.

#4 catchov

catchov

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:25

Jutht let me jot that down in my diary. So that'th the firth of Feb yeah? Hang on, it'th the thecond today! Whath going on here. :? Did I mith thomething! :evil:

#5 ER_O_v._Kessler

ER_O_v._Kessler

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:26

Thnx a lot

since the "maintenance" yesterday i get this message since a few hours

Unbenannt.jpg :x :x

Spandau.. What else ?? :icon_mad:

#6 12FMilo

12FMilo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 20:39

Same message here

#7 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester
  • LocationRedlands, California

Posted 02 February 2013 - 22:11

Logged in just fine here.

#8 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 02 February 2013 - 22:25

Edit: Nevermind

#9 Laser

Laser

Posted 02 February 2013 - 22:33

Server -> internet node 1 -> internet node 2 -> internet node 3 -> … -> you
Server -> internet node a -> internet node b -> internet node c -> …. -> other guy

If Server works, but node 1 is down, you will have connection problems, but not the other guy. So it's not always the server - sometimes it's the net provider.

Edited / REMOVED TEXT HERE

Dutch, tone down a bit, i remember you were harsh even with some *free* software which wasn't updated when you wished …

#10 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:07

Wow, crossing a line there…

seems you have [the summer 2012] experience with this :D
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#11 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:14

Server -> internet node 1 -> internet node 2 -> internet node 3 -> … -> you
Server -> internet node a -> internet node b -> internet node c -> …. -> other guy

If Server works, but node 1 is down, you will have connection problems, but not the other guy. So it's not always the server - sometimes it's the net provider.

Dutch, tone down a bit, i remember you were harsh even with some *free* software which wasn't updated when you wished …

What software you mean, if this about mods, yep that is the real factor that I'm not using, because of avoiding bugs like these. And if it is sticky and absolute/not working then it should be removed as a sticky, even if it is made by a "respected" member!!!
But it seems you have connection then your lucky. Wish there was some official communication going on.

#12 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:16

Guys still nothing from 777, but it is working.

#13 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:14

Edit: Nevermind.

#14 ER_O_v._Kessler

ER_O_v._Kessler

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:55

I geuss it will be the last maintenance done by you, good luck on finding a new job.

Wow, crossing a line there…

seems you have [the summer 2012] experience with this :D

Indeed I do. Do you think you can use that as an excuse?
It seems me, that critic is here strictly forbidden???
If i have anything to say , i say it in my own hard words too.
I dont like this kind of a**cr**ping like the most here practice..

Spandau.. What else ?? :icon_mad:

#15 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 03 February 2013 - 13:33

There is a distinction between criticising and insulting, which applies here.

#16 J2_SteveF

J2_SteveF
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 03 February 2013 - 15:44

Agreed, there is an acceptable level of critique. Wishing someone to lose their job and then gloating in it is over the line. Especially when you don't have the full facts in front of you.

I've seen more reasonable behaviour from tantrum throwing toddlers.

sig.png

#17 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 03 February 2013 - 16:26

Ok I have deleted the last remark!!
If you all so concern and my bad behavior or have problems about this, then delete also the last sentence in the quote you made on my remark. :roll:

All was to be avoided when there were a decent communication.

#18 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 03 February 2013 - 17:15

Thanks, Dutch.

#19 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 03 February 2013 - 18:14

No problem, only keep in your mind, if I do not have to work in the weekend, these two early mornings in the weekends are the only time for myself and I spend this time on RoF. Rest of the week is making long days and lot of stress to get the daily bread for my family.
So if RoF is without any warning, impossible to play, I'm not happy.
And believe those times will be harder and harder here in the Eurozone!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users