#41 WW1EAF_Paf

WW1EAF_Paf
  • Tester

Posted 17 January 2013 - 19:18

Great one! :)

#42 -Requiem-

-Requiem-

Posted 17 January 2013 - 23:14

Well I must say -Requiem-, that I for one am thoroughly ticked off!!! Possibly my one and only chance to be a "Movie Star" and what do you do? You leave all the footage with my superb flying and acting skills on the cutting room floor!!! How could you do this, my career is finished!!! The worst thing is I was replaced by the ROF AI!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :roll: that is the worst cut you could have given any of us faithfull actors who invested countless hours of our time and hard work into this project, not to mention putting up with you as a slave driving director, with all your yelling, not ever giving us any breaks in those 18 hour shoots, and making us do take after take after take!!! Ruthless you were!!! 70SQN Takeoffs mission take 73 , TRY TO GIVE IT A LITTLE PEP THIS TIME GUYS, Req Yells , always yelling and more Yelling. Airfield Attack Mission take 49 , Kempf – J2 Bbobenheimer, I SAW YOU ASLEEP IN THE COCKPIT IN THAT LAST TAKE, RUINED THE WHOLE SHOT, GET WITH IT!!! Always Yelling , Yelling , Yelling. Req was a monster, I think it all went to his head a bit you know. By the way, I never received my check, and what is this I hear of you paying royalties to Jason for the use of the AI? I think a call to my Lawyer is appropriate right about now.

Nice job Req and Tom Cundall, a very enjoyable effort you two have produced here. It was fun being a part of the live action on the last shoot, Thanks for all both of you do for ROF and the Community. :S!:

S!Blade<><

You had me going there for about 1/2 a second Blade ;-)

This probably sounds silly, but it was a weird thing working on this video because after staring at it and working with it for so long it lost its 'edge' (lack of a better word) for me when I watch it, so this made it difficult to know if others would like it. Thanks for the feedback everyone, both here and in the video's comments as they have eliminated these doubts :)

Hopefully in the future, maybe around Jul-Aug another video recreation could be made.

#43 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:18

Yes Sir, just Yanking your Chain Sir, just be thankful I didn't suggest where you could stick that Bull Horn you became so found of! :lol: Just for the record, Req was the utmost of a Gentleman Director, at least for the session I was involved in. His patience in answering the endless questions, and they were endless for quite a bit, :roll: in spite of the brilliant Choreography Script he provided and he never actually yelled, I made that up. :oops: As a matter of fact I was completely impressed by the whole package Req provided us with, the organization of skins and identifying photos so we would know our Squad Mates and Foes, the missions, the instructions of where in ROF to put everything and the photos detailing the Choreography Script so each of us knew where to be, where to go and what to do. Even after providing us with all this, he fielded those endless questions with patience and calm and we completed what he had set out to do. I imagine the amount of time Req had invested in this was quite large. So, to do Justice, my hats off to you -Requiem- and TC for your efforts, especially for finishing the Project after you had to start from ground zero all over again. That is shear determination to finish the Vision you had set your sights for. Well done Mate. :S!:

S!Blade<><

#44 Gunsmith86

Gunsmith86

Posted 30 January 2013 - 13:35

Very Good !!!

#45 J2_Wallenberg

J2_Wallenberg

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:07

Excellent video! I was stunned and amused!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users