1.029 is ready

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Han

Han
  • Developer

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:16

Dear community!

On the eve of the new 2013, we are pleased to inform you that we have completed one of the most important updates in the history of the project. This update significantly expands war theater, adds a new marine environment, and, of course, adds the most memorable aircraft of the RoF's world.

The new map, the English Channel, which is available to you in the Quick Mission have size up to 208x157 kilometers. Channel map scene is contains 19 large cities with reproduction of historical plan, 300 small and medium-sized cities with historically correct location on the map, 500 villages. Density of settlements of the new Channel map is several times higher than the density of earlier maps. In addition, this map is reproducing the famous shore-cliffs of Hastings, Dover, Ramsgate, Margate, Boulogne. We have created new combat and civilian ships and submarines for this map. This is first time in the history of game flight simulation when 3D sea surface was developed and implemented into practice, it provides excellent visual effect and, most unique, fully affect physics behavior of ships and aircrafts. We also need to tell you that the Career of the Channel map is in development and will be available to you in the first quarter of 2013.

The new aircraft, Felixstowe F2A, perhaps is the most outstanding aircraft in the world of "Rise of Flight", it is unique in every way. This is a huge flying boat, with very powerful Eagle VIII engines with 360hp in each, carrying up to 5 fire-points, it have great endurance and range, capable to perform a very large scale of tasks; and off course incredibly beautiful aircraft with a powerful charisma. Take it under your control, feel yourself like a real naval aviator on the service of His Royal Majesty.

In addition, version 1.029 includes a number of other additions, many of which have been long expected by the community, such as controlled adjustable stabilizer, improvements in logic of AI aircraft, improvements in the graphics of the atmosphere and of the terrain.

This update - is the result of common effort of the united team, and we all hope that this version will bring you a lot of pleasure in Christmas and New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Features list of version 1.029

1. English Channel map for Quick Mission
2. Felixstowe F2A hydroplane was added
3. Official skins pack v.1.029 was approved
4. Community fictional skins pack vol.13 was approved
5. Community historical skins pack vol.13 was approved
6. AI fighters now stop pursuing when they can't overspeed their target in chasing
7. Experienced AI figther leaders now waiting for laggard wingmen and even fly back to straggler if waiting was not helpful
8. AI leaders now keep throttle a bit lower than 100% in climb to allow wingmen to keep formation
9. Balloon attack pattern of AI fighters was improved
9. Light haze was added to all weathers
10. High landscape quality setting now is providing more details on terrain texture
11. Adjustable stabilizer was added on DH4, RE8, Sopwith Triplane, S.E.5, Bristol Fighters

Change list of version 1.029

1. BW12 "fantom collisions" bug was fixed
2. Collision system was improved; collision check is more precise now
3. German spinning anemometers now shows TAS, as they should.
4. Problems with saving snapviews was solved
5. BW12 gunner idle position was improved
6. Quick Mission altitude setting reset to 3.1km was corrected
7. Winched down balloons are no more attacked by AI fighters
8. Sharpen Picture, Dither Vegetation and High Contrast options were removed from settings
9. Save As function of Mission Editor is not adding incorrect ".msnbin" text to file name anymore
10. Missing wing part on one of the LODs of Breguet was fixed
11. Mission loading time for low-end and mid-end PCs was improved
12. Barrel covering on Bristol single-Lewis turret was corrected

Important notes:

1. Due to graphics innovations the necessity of graphics settings reset have appeared. Regarding to this, we ask you to take in count that after update to 1.029 you will need to re-enter your login, password and reassign graphics and sound settings
2. Due to changes in mission format, which is caused by implementation of 3D water and other reasons, your old Flight Records will not replay. You need to delete .msnbin files from \data\Tracks - this should restore ability to replay these records. You should do the same with your custom missions which you have created in Mission Editor (delete .msnbin files, open and re-save your missions in Editor)
3. The take off from hydrodromes on Channel map is available only while wind is less than 2m/s, winds more than this will cause waves which will not allow you to takeoff and land safely
4. The take off from water is available only if all planes on your side are hydroplanes and if there only one friendly flight is presented
5. The Career of Channel map is in development and it will be ready in 1st quarter of 2013
6. It's important to understand, that Channel map was created with using of new modern technologies and presenting of the 3D water is lowering performance for low-end and for mid-end PCs in compare with old maps
7. If you still want to use old options like "High Contrast" or "Sharpen Image", than edit your startup.cfg, post_contrast = 1, post_sharpen = 1. "Dither Vegetation" now is automaticaly enables when SuperSampling is on
8. Adjustible stabilizer is controlled by RCtrl+ArrowUp / RCtrl+ArrowDown in default controls mapping. If you're using your existing controls map - you may assign it by yourself in Controls section of the options

Links for downloading the Skins Packs

ScrHastings.jpg
ScrDunkerque.jpg
ScrZerBrugge.jpg
ScrFelixNight.jpg
ScrDover.jpg
ScrFelixTO.jpg

Дорогие пользователи проекта «Война в небе – 1917»!

В канун нового 2013 года мы рады сообщить Вам, что мы завершили разработку одного из самых важных обновлений в истории проекта. Это обновление значительно расширяет географию военных действий, добавляет новую, морскую, среду и, конечно, добавляет, возможно, самый запоминающийся самолет во всем мире RoF.

Новая карта, Английский Канал, доступная Вам в режиме Быстрой Миссии, имеет размер 208x157 километров. Застройка карты представлена 19-ю большими городами с воспроизведенной исторической планировкой, 300-ми малыми и средними городами с исторически верным расположением на карте, 500-ми деревнями. Плотность застройки новой карты в разы превышает плотность ранее созданных карт. Кроме того, на карте воспроизведены знаменитые обрывистые берега Гастингса, Дувра, Рамсгита, Маргита, Булони. Специально для этой карты созданы боевые и гражданские корабли и подводные лодки. Впервые в истории игровых авиасимуляторов создана и применена на практике технология полноценной динамической 3D воды, дающей превосходный визуальный эффект и, что особенно уникально, полноценно влияющей на физику поведения кораблей и самолетов. Так же мы должны сообщить Вам, что Карьера для карты Канала находится в разработке и будет доступна Вам в первом квартале 2013 года.

Новый самолет, Felixstowe F2A, возможно самый выдающийся самолет во всем мире «Войны в небе – 1917», уникален во всех отношениях. Это огромная летающая лодка, с очень мощными двигателями Eagle VIII по 360л.с. каждый, несущий на себе до 5 пулеметных точек, огромной продолжительностью и дальностью полета, способный выполнять очень большой круг задач и, конечно же, невероятно красивый обладающий мощной харизмой самолет. Возьмите его под свое управление и почувствуйте себя настоящим морским летчиком на службе Его Величества.

Кроме того, версия 1.029 включает в себя еще целый ряд дополнений, многие из которых давно ожидаемы нашими пользователями, такие как управляемые переставные стабилизаторы, улучшения в логике ИИ самолетов, усовершенствования в графике атмосферы и земли.

Это обновление - плод совместного труда уже объединенной команды разработчиков, и все мы надеемся, что эта версия принесет вам много нового удовольствия как раз под Рождество и Новый Год.
С Рождеством и Новым Годом!

Список нововведений версии 1.029

1. Карта Английского Канала для Быстрой Миссии
2. Гидросамолет Felixstowe F2A
3. Официальный пакет окрасок самолетов v.1.029
4. Пакет вымышленных окрасок самолетов том.13
5. Пакет исторических окрасок самолетов том.13
6. ИИ истребители теперь прекращают преследование, когда не могут догнать свою цель
7. Опытные ИИ лидеры групп истребителей теперь ожидают отставших ведомых, а в случае когда это не помогло - возвращаются за ними
8. ИИ лидеры теперь удерживают сектор газа немного меньше чем на 100% в наборе высоты, что бы позволять ведомым сохранять построение
9. Улучшен заход на атаку Аэростатов для ИИ истребителей
9. Во всех погодах добавлена небольшая дымка
10. Установка высокого качества ландшафта теперь предоставляет больше детализации на текстурах поверхности земли
11. На самолетах DH4, RE8, Sopwith Triplane, S.E.5, Bristol Fighters добавлено управление переставным стабилизатором

Список изменений в версии 1.029

1. Исправлены "фантомные столкновения" на самолете BW12
2. Улучшена система столкновений, проверка столкновений теперь имеет большую точность
3. Немецкие анемометры с крыльчаткой теперь отображают воздушную скорость, а не приборную, как и должны
4. Исправлены проблемы с сохранением snapviews
5. Улучшена свободная поза стрелка самолета BW12
6. Исправлен сброс высоты на 3.1km в Быстрой Миссии
7. ИИ истребители теперь прекращают атаку аэростатов, которые были спущены к земле
8. Убраны опции "Резкая картинка", "Высокий контраст", "Дизеринг растительности"
9. Функция "Сохранить как…" в редакторе больше не добавляет некорректное ".msnbin" к имени файла
10. Исправлено пропадание одной из частей крыла самолета Breguet на одном из LOD
11. Улучшено время загрузки миссии для слабых и средних ПК
12. Исправлен тип кожуха пулемета Льюис на турели самолета Bristol

Важные замечания:

1. Ввиду нововведений в графике возникла необходимость в сбросе настроек, поэтому просим Вас принять во внимание то, что после обновления до версии 1.029, Вам будет необходимо снова вводить свой логин, пароль, а так же заново настроить опции графики и звука
2. Ввиду нововведений в формате миссии, связанными с технологией 3D воды и другими особенностями, Ваши старые записи полета не будут воспроизводиться. Вам необходимо удалить файлы .msnbin из подпапок в папке \data\Tracks - это, возможно, позволит воспроизводить старые записи. Так же вам необходимо поступить с Вашими миссиями, которые были созданы Вами ранее в редакторе (удалить .msnbin файлы, открыть и пересохранить миссии в редакторе)
3. Взлет с воды на карте Канала на гидродромах доступен только при ветре 2м/с и менее, т.к. при большем ветре сила волнения не позволяет выполнять безопасный взлет
4. Взлет с воды доступен только если на вашей стороне все самолеты являются гидропланами, а так же если в вылете участвует только первое звено
5. Карьера для карты Канала находится в разработке и будет доступна Вам в первом квартале 2013 года
6. Важно понимать, что карта Канала создана с использованием новых более современных технологий, и наличие 3-х мерной воды несколько снижает производительность средних и слабых ПК по сравнению с предыдущими картами
7. Если вы желаете продолжать использовать старые опции такие, как "Высокий Контраст" или "Резкая Картинка", тогда Вы можете отредактировать файл startup.cfg, установив значения post_contrast = 1, post_sharpen = 1. Опция "Дизеринг растительности" теперь включается авоматически при использовании опции SuperSampling
8. Переставной стабилизатор в раскладке управления по умолчанию оправляется клавишами RCtrl+ArrowUp / RCtrl+ArrowDown. Если Вы используете ваш ранее созданый профиль ввода, то Вы можете назначить эти клавиши в секции Команды опций игры

Ссылки для скачивания пакетов окрасок самолетов

#2 Silverback

Silverback

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:25

Excellent work, thanks 777 crew and Marry Christmas :S!:

#3 Pilot_Corto

Pilot_Corto

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:32

Thank you very much 777 Team and a happy christmas!!!

#4 MarcoRossolini

MarcoRossolini
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:34

11. Adjustable stabilizer was added on DH4, RE8, Sopwith Triplane, S.E.5, Bristol Fighters

Oh yes…

#5 =FB=VikS

=FB=VikS
  • Developer

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:34

Separated zip file with new Felixstowe F2A skins

/////////////

Отдельный архив с новыми скинами для Felixstowe F2A

LINK

#6 Rivet

Rivet

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:36

Fantastic work. Many thanks and a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year to the team. :S!:

#7 ER_O_v._Kessler

ER_O_v._Kessler

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:38

And why the channelmap is after installation of 1029 incl all skinpacks ingame not available? :(

Spandau.. What else ?? :icon_mad:

#8 robin100

robin100

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:38

Many thanks for the update!
Merry Christmas to the team, and happy prosperous New Year!! :S!:

#9 Avatar

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:39

Great work teams! :S!: Quite a nice job you've done and I look forward to flying the Felixstowe! (Getting a verifying signature error with PayPal when trying to buy the Weapon and Field Mods.) Happy Holidays!!

ASUS Maximus VII, i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 970 SSC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133, Win 7 Pro, Track IR5, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, 2 MFCDs, 32" Bravia & 2 19" Syncmaster monitors

#10 VonSensburg

VonSensburg

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:50

Don't tell my wife but it's the best gift :)
Merry Christmas to the whole team!

#11 Flashy

Flashy
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:53

Looks fantastic, thanks 777 and merry Christmas to all of you!

Just because I can give multiple orgasms to the furniture just by sitting on it, doesn't mean that I'm not sick of this damn war: the blood, the noise, the endless poetry...

#12 JG1_Butzzell

JG1_Butzzell

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:54

S!

Mery Christmass and a big thank you to the whole team, every one of you!!

sig9.png

#13 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 24 December 2012 - 14:58

Have a merry Christmas and thanks for all your hard work.

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

#14 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:00

I knew it , I knew it , I knew you guys were going to release this either on Christmas Eve or on Christmas Day!To each person on the 777 1CGS team, thank you for all of your hard work . I have seen over the years what a great, dedicated and passionate team you have creating this Rise of Flight Simulation. I have never in my 47 years been allowed to open a present on Christmas Eve, so I hope it is okay for me to tear into this one because in about 3 hours the paper comes off and I will be flying the new Felixstowe F2A over the Cliffs of Dover. Hope this update goes smooth for the team, no floating Christmas trees this year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank You 777 Team or United team(1C Game Studios (1CGS)) whichever is appropriate now.

Merry Christmas
& Happy New Years to you.

S! Blade<><

#15 Stick-95

Stick-95

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:13

Very, very nice. Thank you.

Happy holidays all!!

#16 Olli14

Olli14

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:13

What a great Christmas surprise - to all you guys at 777 who worked so hard to bring this update to the community with such perfect timing: many thanks and merry Christmas!

#17 Voidhunger

Voidhunger

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:17

Thanks´s a lot!!! Channel map is stunning!

and thanks for the AI changes and other improvements :S!:

#18 Flying_Dutchman

Flying_Dutchman

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:35

And why the channelmap is after installation of 1029 … not available? :(

Same here..
Preordered the channelmap as soon as it was possible to do so.

Merry Christmas none the less though!

#19 ZachariasX

ZachariasX

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:50

Hi folks!

Nice update. What's not so nice it that basically all online servers are down, and the one that are up don't work because:

The online server flying circus (yes, I like that one best) prompts me to buy a channel map (I just bought the Felixstove and the Brandenburg!); yet, the website returns an error.

So basically online play is down… hopefully that will be fixed soon…

Ah well.

Maerry Christmas anyway ;)

Cheers
Zach

#20 cichlidfan

cichlidfan

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:51

And why the channelmap is after installation of 1029 incl all skinpacks ingame not available? :(

Did you buy it?

#21 Rooster_x42

Rooster_x42
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 24 December 2012 - 16:01

It's a great day… Thanks 777 ! S!

#22 SEDDON

SEDDON

Posted 24 December 2012 - 16:11

Thankyou so much 777. What a Great Xmas present. :S!:

#23 KonradFriedrich

KonradFriedrich

Posted 24 December 2012 - 16:13

I love the new map!
I love the Felixstowe F2A!
I love the now adjustable stabilizers!
Thanks for a wonderful x-mas present!
I am happy! :D
:S!:
However, it looks like I missed in history class that apparently a German invasion of England took place in 1918…
At least in "Rise of flight" German tanks go merrily around on British mainland… :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

#24 kcole4001

kcole4001
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 December 2012 - 16:13

Thanks to 777 and all who helped, now take a well earned break over the holidays!

#25 Hellbender

Hellbender
  • LocationMadrid, Spain (originally Brussels, Belgium)

Posted 24 December 2012 - 16:22

Flooded front between Nieuwpoort (Nieuport) and Diksmuide (Dixmude).

J5_Hellbender

#26 Seany

Seany

Posted 24 December 2012 - 16:25

nice update, thanks!

#27 BADMUTHA

BADMUTHA

Posted 24 December 2012 - 16:37

Damn color me impressed, the AI improvements sound wonderful.

I'm a little confused at the removal of the graphical settings though.

#28 navair2

navair2
  • LocationIllinois, USA

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:03

Nice work and just in time for the holidays. :S!:

On a side note, please have someone look at the store…I'm unable to buy the Channel Map after its release for some reason. :cry:

Case: Corsair 650D Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4 PSU: Antec TruePower New 750 Blue CPU: Intel i5-2500K ( Socket 1155 )

CPU Cooler: ZalMan CNPS9500A LED GPU: EVGA GTX 580 MEM: 8 GB G.Skill PC12800 DDR3 1600
Soundcard: Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Monitor: Samsung 2343 BWX 23"@ 2048 x 1152 OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

#29 Jarina

Jarina

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:15

Thank you marvelous Gift for Christmas

#30 wrong_name_400

wrong_name_400

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:18

Thank you for this excellent job :S!:

#31 sallee

sallee

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:21

Fantastic. No broadband until 28th for me. It'll be like a second Christmas day.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all at 777.
Let's see if anyone posts a video…….

#32 sallee

sallee

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:23

Fantastic! Really great news.
Unfortunately no broadband until 28th for me. It'll be like a second Christmas day.

#33 sallee

sallee

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:23

Fantastic! Really great news.
Unfortunately no broadband until 28th for me. It'll be like a second Christmas day.

#34 SYN_DerHesse70

SYN_DerHesse70

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:28

Thank you for the best present to christmas guys! :S!:

#35 IRFC_SmokinHole

IRFC_SmokinHole

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:32

Well I'm off to San Fransico and won't get to play with this until the 28th. :-( You guys always time your releases well. Good luck with the update. See you all over Dover next year!

#36 Der_Sevtl

Der_Sevtl

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:35

Man, time flies!
Thanks for the update, you did a great job doing it!
:S!:

#37 DKoor

DKoor

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:36

Thanks! Downloading it now, great Christmas present :) .

#38 Fokker70

Fokker70

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:48

Thanks, very good work. :)

#39 FTC_obelix

FTC_obelix

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:51

Thanks, Merry Christmas to all!!!

Go swimming tonight!!

#40 boxerdog

boxerdog

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:53

Traduction en Français des deux news du 24/12/2012.
Bonne lecture

News translation in French
Good reading

(Loft post: Channel Map & Felixstowe Released. Massive Sale Dec. 24th-30th!)

«Sortie de la Carte de la Manche et Felixstowe. Solde massive du 24 au 30 décembre !

Chers Pilotes,

Nous sommes fiers de vous présenter la version 1.029 de Rise of Flight et de passer de bonnes fêtes. Nous vous souhaitons à vous et à votre famille tout le meilleur pour l’année à venir avec de la réussite et du succès dans vos futures entreprises.

Pour nous cette année c’est passée comme un éclair et a été très riche au niveau développement et progrès. En février 2012 nous vous avions annoncé nos plans pour l’année et avions communiqué toute une série de précommandes qui nous ont permis d’arriver à nos objectifs. Et nous sommes vraiment heureux aujourd’hui de les avoir réalisés avec succès. Depuis lors, le projet à changé aussi bien de l’extérieur que de l’intérieur. Il y a une nouvelle logique de synchronisation des armes, de nouveaux modèles d’armements, de nouveaux avions, une nouvelle carte, une nouvelle façon de restituer l’eau et quelques autres choses faites par des modeurs indépendants que nous avons pris plaisir de voir.

Dans cette version, vous pouvez voir une nouvelle carte (si achetée) et de nouveaux effets graphiques comme l’eau en 3D et aussi notre premier hydravion. Vous pouvez également vous rendre compte de l’interaction entre la surface de l’eau avec les avions, bateaux et sous-marins. Nous avons aussi ajouté des emplacements d’amarrage et des bases d’hydravions, espérant, de nombreuses heures de plaisir en vol. La carte est disponible dans la liste des cartes ou dans l’éditeur de mission pour tous ceux qui l’ont précommandés ou achetés dans la boutique en ligne après sa sortie. Notre nouvel hydravion, le Felixstowe F.2A, fait son apparition avec de formidables modifications. Deux d’entre-deux ajoutent des membres à l’équipage.

L’hydravion ne peut décoller qu’à partir de bases spéciales qui sont repérées par une ancre et nous les avons ajoutées aussi bien du côté Anglais que Français. En changeant la puissance du vent sur la carte de la Manche, vous pouvez aussi changer la façon dont les vagues bougent. Un décollage normal n’est possible que si le niveau du vent est à 1 ou 2. Les grosses vagues endommageront l’avion. Soyez attentif et prudent lors des atterrissages.

Nous avons essayé de réaliser la carte de la Manche aussi proche de la réalité avec la technologie et les données disponibles que nous avions. L’apparence des côtes anglaises est différente de celles de France, qui sont comme l’on peut le voir déjà sur la première carte de ROF. Le nombre d’objets sur la carte a été augmenté ainsi que le celui des villes et des arbres. Ainsi nous recommandons à tous ceux possédant une configuration moins puissante de baisser les réglages du jeu pour avoir de meilleurs FPS. Par le fait de l’augmentation des détails au sol ceci a été inévitable.

Au début 2013, nous continuerons l’implémentation de la carte de la Manche dans le Mode Carrière, qui inclura de nouvelles escadrilles et nouveaux types de missions. C’est un gros travail, mais nous espérons le finir rapidement et vous le livrer bientôt.

Pour célébrer une autre année de succès et dans l’esprit des fêtes de fin d’année, nous avons lancé une autre période de solde à 50% dans notre boutique du 24 au 30 décembre. Cela concerne tout sauf les précommandes et les articles récemment sortis. Beaucoup de nouveaux utilisateurs ont rejoints nos rangs ces deux derniers mois et il est maintenant temps de remplir votre hangar !

Nous avons aussi un important évènement pour cette année. Notre compagnie a été chargée de développer la fameuse série IL-2 Sturmovik consacrée aux évènements de la Seconde Guerre Mondiale. Nous sommes très fier de cette opportunité et espérons réussir dans cette entreprise. Pour plus d’informations, allez visiter le site officiel d’IL2 (http://www.il2sturmovik.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.il2sturmovik.net). Nous vous invitons à vous enregistrer au tout nouveau forum d’IL2 (http://forum.il2sturmovik.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.il2sturmovik.net) et de faire partager vos opinions sur celui-ci et votre amour pour la simulation aérienne de la période de la Seconde Guerre Mondiale.

Comme la tradition, nous annoncerons en février 2013 nos plans concernant Rise of Flight pour la prochaine année. Notre équipe remercie tous ceux qui nous ont supportés les années passées. Avec votre support continu et sans faille nous continuerons notre mission»

(Han post: 1.029 is ready)
«Chère communauté !

À la veille de la nouvelle année 2013, nous sommes heureux de vous informer que nous avons terminé l’un, des plus importantes mises à jour de notre histoire. Celle-ci signifiant l’extension du théâtre des opérations, ajoutant un nouvel environnement marin, et, bien sur, ajoute le plus mémorable des avions dans le monde de ROF.

La nouvelle carte, la Manche, disponible dans Mission Rapide, a une superficie de 208×157 kilomètres. La carte de la Manche contient 19 grandes villes reproduites d’après des plans historiques, 300 villes, petites et moyennes, positionnées à leur emplacement historique sur la carte, et 500 villages. La densité d’agglomérations de la nouvelle carte est de plusieurs fois supérieure aux anciennes cartes. De plus, cette carte reproduit les fameuses falaises de Hastings, Dover, Ramsgate, Margate, Boulogne. Nous avons créés de nouveaux bateaux civils et militaires ainsi que des sous-marins pour cette carte. C’est la première fois dans l’histoire de la simulation aérienne que de la surface de l’eau en 3D est développée et implémentée dans la pratique, fournissant un excellent effet visuel et, fait unique, reproduit les comportements physiques des bateaux et avions. Nous avons aussi besoin de vous dire que la «Carrière» de la carte de la Manche est encore en développement et sera disponible dans le premier quart de l’année 2013.

Le nouvel avion, le Felixstowe F2A, est peut-être l’avion le plus remarquable dans le monde de «Rise of Flight», il est unique dans tous les sens du terme. C’est un énorme hydravion, possède des moteurs très puissants de 306 cv chacun, transporte avec lui 5 postes de tirs, a une grande endurance et rayon d’action, capable de réaliser une multitude de tâches ; et c’est évidemment un bel avion ayant un énorme charisme. Prenez-le sous votre contrôle, prenez-vous pour un vrai pilote de l’aéronavale au service de sa Royale Majestée.

De plus, la version 1.029 inclut d’autres ajouts, certaines ayant été demandées de longue date par la communauté, comme le stabilisateur ajustable, l’amélioration de la logique de l’IA des avions, l’amélioration graphiques de l’atmosphère et du terrain.

Cette mise à jour est le résultat d’un effort commun de l’équipe, et nous espérons que cette version vous apportera beaucoup de plaisir pour Noël et la Nouvelle Année.

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année !

Liste des nouveautés de la version 1.029

1. Carte de la Manche dans «Missions Rapides»
2. Ajout de l’hydravion Felixstowe F2A
3. Pack de skins officiels v.1.029 accepté
4. Pack de skins fictifs v.1.029 accepté
5. Pack de skins historiques vol.13 de la communauté accepté
6. Les chasseurs IA arrêtent leur poursuite lorsqu’ils ne peuvent plus avoir l’avantage sur leurs cibles.
7. Les leaders IA expérimentés attendrons maintenant les pilotes trainant à l’arrière et même feront demi-tour vers les retardataires si les attendre n’est pas suffisant.
8. Les leaders IA garderont maintenant leur manette des gaz en dessous de 100% en montée pour permettre aux ailiers de rester en formation.
9. Le modèle d’attaque des ballons a été amélioré pour les chasseurs IA.
10. Une brume légère est ajoutée pour tous le temps.
11. Le réglage «qualité haute» des paysages fournit maintenant plus de détails sur la texture du terrain.
12. Trim ajustable est ajoutée sur les DH4, RE8, Sopwith Triplane, S.E.5, et les chasseurs Bristol.

Liste de changement de la version 1.029

1. «Collisions fantômes» avec le BW12 est maintenant réparé.
2. Le système de collision a été amélioré ; le contrôle des collisions est maintenant plus précis.
3. Les anémomètres à girations allemands sont maintenant en vitesse TAS, comme ils doivent être.
4. Les problèmes avec la sauvegarde des vues sont résolus.
5. La position de repos des mitrailleurs du BW12 a été améliorée.
6. Les réglages d’altitude en «Mission Rapide» réinitialisés à 3,1Km ont été corrigés.
7. Les treuils des ballons ne sont plus attaqués par les chasseurs IA.
8. Les options d’amélioration de l’image, d’optimisation de la végétation et du Contraste haut sont supprimées des réglages.
9. La fonction «sauvegarder comme» de l’éditeur de mission n’ajoute plus le texte incorrect «.msnbin» au nom du fichier.
10. Partie absente des ailes dans les LOD du Breguet a été corrigée
11. Le temps de chargement d’une mission pour les PC peu ou moyennement puissant a été amélioré.
12. La prise en charge du tambour sur la Lewis du bristol a été corrigée.

Notes importantes :

1. À cause de l’amélioration graphique, la nécessité de réinitialiser les réglages graphiques nous est apparue nécessaire. En conséquence de quoi, nous vous demandons de prendre en compte qu’après la mise à jour 1.029, vous aurez besoin de rentrer à nouveau votre login, mot de passe et de refaire vos réglages graphiques et du son.

2. À cause du changement de format des missions, causé par l’apparition de l’eau 3D et pour d’autres raisons, vos anciens enregistrements ne fonctionneront plus. Vous avez besoin de supprimer les fichiers «.msnbin» se trouvant dans le répertoire «\data\Tracks» - ceci restaurera la possibilité de réutiliser ces enregistrements. Vous devez également faire la même chose avec les missions que vous avez créées dans l’«Éditeur de Missions» (supprimez les fichiers «.msnbin», ouvrez et réenregistrez vos missions dans l’Éditeur).

3. Le décollage sur la carte de la Manche à partir de bases nautiques n’est seulement disponible que lorsque le vent est en dessous de 2m/sec., au-delà de trop hautes vagues ne vous permettront pas de décoller ou d’atterrir en sécurité.

4. Le décollage sur l’eau n’est seulement disponible que si tous vos avions sont des hydravions et si il n’y a qu’un vol ami de présent.

5. La «Carrière» de la carte de la Manche est en développement et sera prête dans le premier quart de 2013.

6. Il est important de comprendre, que le carte de la Manche a été créée en utilisant une nouvelle technologie moderne et la présence de l’eau 3D baissera les performances pour les PC avec des configurations petites voir moyennes comparé aux anciennes cartes du jeu.

7. Si vous désirez encore utiliser les anciens réglages comme «le Contraste Haut» ou «l’amélioration de l’image», éditez alors le fichier «startup.cfg», post_contrast = 1, post_sharpen = 1. L’«optimisation de la végétation» est maintenant automatiquement activé quand le Sur-Echantillonnage est sur «On».

8. La Trim est contrôlé par CtrlG + Flèche haut / CtrlD + Flèche bas par défaut. Si vous utilisez vos réglages de touches claviers existants – vous devez assigner les nouvelles commandes dans la section «Contrôles» se trouvant dans les options.

Box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users