- - - - -

Counter and repairing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 1PL-Sherman

1PL-Sherman

Posted 06 December 2012 - 19:27

Hello
I have problem. I don't know how to combine commands. I need to repair 4 objects in moment then all 4 are destroyed. I tried few combination, but without success. I think the right way should be something like this:

(red lines for moving in formation)

but it doesn't works. Delete after death- off. Any ideas?

Regards,
1PL_Sherman

#2 Flashy

Flashy
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:46

AFAIK, you cant repair dead objects - once they are dead they are dead (doesnt apply to buildings). Rather respawn them using the Spawner MCU. The logic will be pretty much the same as you have there, except replace the repair MCU with the Spawner MCU - should work fine then..

Just because I can give multiple orgasms to the furniture just by sitting on it, doesn't mean that I'm not sick of this damn war: the blood, the noise, the endless poetry...

#3 1PL-Sherman

1PL-Sherman

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:04

AFAIK, you cant repair dead objects - once they are dead they are dead (doesnt apply to buildings).
Huh? I think I can.

… or last few months playing on my training scenario was only a imaginations :lol:

#4 Flashy

Flashy
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:48

You can repair them if they are damaged, but im pretty sure once they are dead the repair MCU will no longer repair them..

Just because I can give multiple orgasms to the furniture just by sitting on it, doesn't mean that I'm not sick of this damn war: the blood, the noise, the endless poetry...

#5 1PL-Sherman

1PL-Sherman

Posted 07 December 2012 - 13:19

If object is killed we can repair it using Command: Damage. But- AFAIK- "delete after death" must be off (I always disable it).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users