Introducing FlightFX for ROF!

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#41 Catfish

Catfish

Posted 06 December 2012 - 19:17

Hello,
thanks it looks good, however it does not seem to work on my rig -
Cannot get the split screen to work, for direct comparison.
(Have Win7 32 bit, 4 Gb Ram, GTX 280 1Gb)

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish/Wels

#42 jjgal

jjgal

Posted 06 December 2012 - 23:47

grinningmonk thank you so much for the link I was able to download the file

:P JJgal

#43 clivewil

clivewil

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:26

ah now this looks interesting, i'll definitely give it a try. thanks Laser, thanks Jason :)

#44 grinningmonk

grinningmonk

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:23

grinningmonk thank you so much for the link I was able to download the file

:P JJgal

No worries. I've had plenty of timeouts off the main site myself. Will leave the file up till its updated or I'm asked to remove it.

#45 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:36

Hello,

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish/Wels

Scroll down in the FX settings tab, there is check box of the split screen to activate that.

But with all respect did try this software but I see no improvements. Keep in your mind that you have to make to make a system restore point, this software made my Rof.exe corrupt!!!
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#46 Catfish

Catfish

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:37

Hello,
Scroll down in the FX settings tab, there is check box of the split screen to activate that.

Yes, i did exactly that. No split screen, it does not work.

#47 WW1EAF_Paf

WW1EAF_Paf
  • Tester

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:58

Catfish, do you have "post-effects" ticked "on" in the gamesettings? Try if it does something for you.

#48 Laser

Laser

Posted 08 December 2012 - 15:56

But with all respect did try this software but I see no improvements. Keep in your mind that you have to make to make a system restore point, this software made my Rof.exe corrupt!!!

If you see no improvements - something is wrong (as above, are post-effects enabled in RoF's launcher?). In other games the AA implementation also can interfere with SweetFX, so perhaps it's better (for performance reasons, it certainly is) to move its slider to maximum left (no AA).

FlightFX by itself only places/removes SweetFX's files inside RoF's folders, it touches NO file of the game it is configured with - for example, you can specify rof_updater.exe instead of ROF.exe when you create a game profile, because all FlightFX uses from the specified path is the main folder(s) where to place SweetFX files into.

I agree SweetFX itself can be problematic, as it uses certain techniques to load a d3d9 wrapper in order to inject SMAA and all those nice effects.

If, after a while, RoF doesn't start with SweetFX effects enabled, just disable/enable them briefly in FlightFX, and (if needed) reset effects to defaults.

#49 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 08 December 2012 - 16:25

I have experimenting with adjustments and did the fine tuning job, after I got the AMD HD7970, always run with SS and D3Doverider-software on and finally I got the settings that keeps me satisfied. So maybe indeed I should experiment more with FX only I did use Fifi/Jason/Joker/Trvy settings, hoping they did the fine tuning [they using nVidia Vcard BTW] .
That FX was running, I'm 100% sure on that because I did manage to get that split screen, which shows me without FX is still the best. To avoid interference SS and D3Doverider were off.

edit: post effect was ticked on
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#50 Catfish

Catfish

Posted 08 December 2012 - 17:17

Catfish, do you have "post-effects" ticked "on" in the gamesettings? Try if it does something for you.

Just tried that, still no split screen. But Rof crashes after alt-tabbing 2 or 3 times, it did not do that without FlightFX running.

Will switch to normal settings and retry, i have the imprssion the picture is better WITH FlightFX, especially when it comes to see distant planes - will retry and report :D

#51 Laser

Laser

Posted 10 December 2012 - 22:09

An intrepid user called Twimpin (btw - thanks) created this "howto" about installing and using FlightFX, together with importing some previous SweetFX presets (the 1080p is of course the most clear):

#52 Der.Mo

Der.Mo

Posted 11 December 2012 - 00:53

Just tried Flight FX….THANK YOU!!!
Perfect settings for my system also. Just wonderful!

Only the real-time changes do not work. i wonder why?

#53 tvrtko

tvrtko

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:57

Are you sure that you edit the one in
"data" folder and not one in "JSGME…"
folder ?

#54 Der.Mo

Der.Mo

Posted 11 December 2012 - 21:05

folder ?

Huh?

Well i edited via FlightFX GUI, didn´t use JSGME at all.

My understanding was that i can Alt-Tab to Flight FX, edit settings and see the result immediatly in RoF, but it doesn´t, i have to restart RoF in order to see the changes…

#55 Laser

Laser

Posted 11 December 2012 - 21:44

folder ?

Huh?

My understanding was that i can Alt-Tab to Flight FX, edit settings and see the result immediatly in RoF, but it doesn´t, i have to restart RoF in order to see the changes…

No, don't restart RoF, use the Shaders ON/OFF key assigned in FlightFX (if you change that key, yes, you have to restart once) to reload effects.

#56 Der.Mo

Der.Mo

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:40

folder ?

Huh?

No, don't restart RoF, use the Shaders ON/OFF key assigned in FlightFX (if you change that key, yes, you have to restart once) to reload effects.

Oh i thought it´s the RELOAD SHADER that i have to use :?
Assigned it to PAGE DOWN button but nothing changed.
Will try it with ON/OFF, thank you Laser!!

#57 Laser

Laser

Posted 12 December 2012 - 16:05

Oh i thought it´s the RELOAD SHADER that i have to use :?
Assigned it to PAGE DOWN button but nothing changed.
Will try it with ON/OFF, thank you Laser!!

Hi DerMo,

It's still the Reload Shaders key that you have to use, but using the Shaders ON/OFF key, you should also see the changes in effects - to be sure that you have them enabled or not; and you do have the post-processing enabled in RoF launcher, i presume.

#58 flugkapitan

flugkapitan

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:40

OK, hate to sound like a complete dunce, but using the default FX settings, I understand that to enable/disable shaders is the Scroll Lock key (key code 145), and for screenshots the Print Screen/SysRQ (key code 44). What key does key code 19 for Reload Shaders correspond to?

I've been pressing the Scroll Lock key and not seeing any difference. I have the post effects enabled.

Thanks,
Scott

#59 SYN_Mars

SYN_Mars

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:25

Here is the sweetfx settings I'm currently using that mimics the ROF HDR look with High Contrast/sharpen filters on. I use it with postfx off with the 'combined' AA/SSAA modes in nvidia inspector:

/*———————————————————–. / Choose effects / '———————————————————–*/ // Set to 1 for ON or 0 for OFF #define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING 0 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines. #define USE_LUMASHARPEN 1 //[0 or 1] LumaSharpen : Also sharpens the antialiased edges which makes them less smooth - I'm working on fixing that. #define USE_BLOOM 1 //[0 or 1] Bloom : Makes bright lights bleed their light into their surroundings (relatively high performance cost) #define USE_HDR 1 //[0 or 1] HDR : Not actual HDR - It just tries to mimic an HDR look (relatively high performance cost) #define USE_TECHNICOLOR 0 //[0 or 1] TECHNICOLOR : Attempts to mimic the look of an old movie using the Technicolor three-strip color process (Techicolor Process 4) #define USE_DPX 1 //[0 or 1] Cineon DPX : Should make the image look like it's been converted to DXP Cineon - basically it's another movie-like look similar to technicolor. #define USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN 1 //[0 or 1] Lift Gamma Gain : Adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights (avoids clipping) #define USE_TONEMAP 0 //[0 or 1] Tonemap : Adjust gamma, exposure, saturation, bleach and defog. (may cause clipping) #define USE_VIBRANCE 0 //[0 or 1] Vibrance : Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation. #define USE_CURVES 0 //[0 or 1] Curves : Contrast adjustments using S-curves. #define USE_SEPIA 0 //[0 or 1] Sepia : Sepia tones the image. #define USE_VIGNETTE 0 //[0 or 1] Vignette : Darkens the edges of the image to make it look more like it was shot with a camera lens. May cause banding artifacts. #define USE_DITHER 0 //[0 or 1] Dither : Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display. This lessens banding artifacts (mostly caused by Vignette) #define USE_SPLITSCREEN 0 //[0 or 1] Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode. /*———————————————————–. / SMAA Anti-aliasing settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.20 // [0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold #define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 98 // [0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges #define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 16 // [0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges #define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 100 // [0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners. // – Advanced SMAA settings – #define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION 1 // [0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but slightly more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster) #define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0 // [0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0. /*———————————————————–. / LumaSharpen settings / '———————————————————–*/ // – Sharpening – #define sharp_strength 1.00 // [0.10 to 3.00] Strength of the sharpening #define sharp_clamp 0.035 // [0.000 to 1.000] Limits maximum amount of sharpening a pixel recieves - Default is 0.035 // – Advanced sharpening settings – #define pattern 4 // [1|2|3|4] Choose a sample pattern. 1 = Fast, 2 = Normal, 3 = Wider, 4 = Pyramid shaped. #define offset_bias 1.0 // [0.0 to 6.0] Offset bias adjusts the radius of the sampling pattern. // I designed the pattern for offset_bias 1.0, but feel free to experiment. // – Debug sharpening settings – #define show_sharpen 0 // [0 or 1] Visualize the strength of the sharpen (multiplied by 4 to see it better) /*———————————————————–. / Bloom settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define BloomThreshold 23.25 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't. #define BloomPower 2.0 //[0.0000 to 8.0000] Strength of the bloom #define BloomWidth 0.0142 //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom /*———————————————————–. / HDR settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define HDRPower 0.77 //[0.0 to 8.0] Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter #define radius2 0.80 //[0.0 to 8.0] Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter /*———————————————————–. / TECHNICOLOR settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define TechniAmount 0.10 //[0.0 to 1.0] #define TechniPower 8.0 //[0.0 to 8.0] #define redNegativeAmount 0.50 //[0.0 to 1.0] #define greenNegativeAmount 0.80 //[0.0 to 1.0] #define blueNegativeAmount 0.50 //[0.0 to 1.0] /*———————————————————–. / Cineon DPX settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define Red 8.0 //[1.0 to 15.0] #define Green 8.0 //[1.0 to 15.0] #define Blue 8.0 //[1.0 to 15.0] #define ColorGamma 2.5 //[0.1 to 2.5] Adjusts the colorfulness of the effect in a manner similar to Vibrance. 1.0 is neutral. #define DPXSaturation 3.0 //[0.0 to 8.0] Adjust saturation of the effect. 1.0 is neutral. #define RedC 0.36 //[0.6 to 0.2] #define GreenC 0.36 //[0.6 to 0.2] #define BlueC 0.34 //[0.6 to 0.2] #define Blend 0.2 //[0.0 to 0.1] How strong the effect should be. /*———————————————————–. / Lift Gamma Gain settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define RGB_Lift float3(0.400000, 0.400000, 0.400000) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue #define RGB_Gamma float3(1.200, 1.200, 1.200) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones for Red, Green and Blue #define RGB_Gain float3(0.950, 0.950, 0.950) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust highlights for Red, Green and Blue /*———————————————————–. / Tonemap settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define Gamma 1.15 //[0.00 to 2.00] Adjust midtones #define Exposure 0.01 //[-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust exposure #define Saturation 0.0000 //[-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust saturation #define Bleach 0.00 //[0.00 to 1.00] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors #define Defog 0.055 //[0.00 to 1.00] How much of the color tint to remove #define FogColor float3(0.30, 0.30, 0.40) //[0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00] What color to remove - default is blue /*———————————————————–. / Vibrance settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define Vibrance 0.1 //[-1.0 to 1.0] Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation. /*———————————————————–. / Curves settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define Curves_contrast 1.0 //[-1.0 to 1.0] The amount of contrast you want // – Advanced curve settings – #define Curves_formula 7 //[1|2|3|4|5|6|7] The constrast s-curve you want to use. /*———————————————————–. / Sepia settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define ColorTone float3(1.40, 1.10, 0.90) //[0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00] What color to tint the image #define GreyPower 0.11 //[0.0 to 1.0] How much desaturate the image before tinting it #define SepiaPower 0.58 //[0.0 to 1.0] How much to tint the image /*———————————————————–. / Vignette settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define VignetteRadius 1.00 //[-1.00 to 3.00] lower values = stronger radial effect from center #define VignetteAmount -1.00 //[-2.00 to 1.00] Strength of black. -2.00 = Max Black, 1.00 = Max White. #define VignetteSlope 6 //[1 to 16] How far away from the center the change should start to really grow strong (odd numbers cause a larger fps drop than even numbers) #define VignetteCenter float2(0.500, 0.500) //[0.00 to 1.00] Center of effect. /*———————————————————–. / Dither settings / '———————————————————–*/ //No settings yet, beyond switching it on or off in the top section. //Note that the checkerboard pattern used by Dither, makes an image harder to compress. //This can make your screenshots and video recordings take up more space. /*———————————————————–. / Splitscreen settings / '———————————————————–*/ #define splitscreen_mode 1 //[1|2|3|4|5] 1 = Vertical 50/50 split, 2 = Vertical 25/50/25 split, 3 = Vertical 50/50 angled split, 4 = Horizontal 50/50 split, 5 = Horizontal 25/50/25 split

#60 flugkapitan

flugkapitan

Posted 16 December 2012 - 20:10

Thanks for that info - I was wondering where to begin with all the settings options!

Still, though, what key do I strike for the "Key code 19" to reload shaders?

Cheers,
Scott

#61 PathToGreatness

PathToGreatness

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:27

Yo, Laser, I figured that FlightFX Config vid could use some slight improvements. This one also tries to address games when the binaries are in an sub-folder.

#62 Laser

Laser

Posted 18 December 2012 - 21:47

First, welcome! :S!:

Yes, this is really a useful video (it shows how to import presets, override data folder as needed for some games, where the SweetFX files go, how to add a profile, the whole idea).

Thank you very much for making it! I am placing a link to it at the beginning of this thread (2nd post), so it's more visible (i hope).

I see this is your first post - since you are here, you could give Rise of Flight a try - the free2play file it's the full game with 2 good planes to use in quick missions or career. Community is very nice, and … there are a lot of (ww1) birds :P

#63 Hooves

Hooves

Posted 20 December 2012 - 18:52

Ok so I have to play the game in windowed mode due to the game CTD'ing if I alt tab. Not a big deal for me. But when i try to use FlghtFX the settings do not take effect. Only when i play the game in full screen. Anyone have a fix for this?

#64 shotdown

shotdown

Posted 29 December 2012 - 15:52

Ive got my ground settings sorted but cant seem to get the clouds and sky right has anyone got any settings they could recommend. :S!:

#65 =AH=_Sid

=AH=_Sid

Posted 29 December 2012 - 16:02

Ok so I have to play the game in windowed mode due to the game CTD'ing if I alt tab. Not a big deal for me. But when i try to use FlghtFX the settings do not take effect. Only when i play the game in full screen. Anyone have a fix for this?

SweetFX Usage
If the game is running in Windowed mode then you need to press the PAUSE key to reload the shader files and apply your new settings

#66 Nyxs

Nyxs

Posted 13 March 2013 - 19:57

I'm very late in finding this thread and software, but I did want to chime in here to say thank you to everyone involved.

I didn't know what to expect when installing it, but after tweaking my RoF and Boarderlands2 settings last night it's as if a light sheet of grey has been removed from these games. The colors and shadows are much more rich than they were before.

I'm telling all my friends about it. It's rare that I find something like this that actually works and is easy to use.

Thanks Again!!
Nyxs

#67 Voss

Voss

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:03

I have seen today that a new version 1.4 of sweetfx is available.

Hope that it will be integrated in flightfx

#68 PapaG39

PapaG39

Posted 21 March 2013 - 19:30

I'm usually the last to come across something new but…

Just what is "SweetFX" ?

search did not give me anything.

#69 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 21 March 2013 - 21:25

I'm usually the last to come across something new but…

Just what is "SweetFX" ?

search did not give me anything.
http://www.guru3d.co...e_download.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guru3d.co...les_details/swe … nload.html

#70 SmilinJack

SmilinJack

Posted 22 March 2013 - 19:52

Jason,
SweetFX and FlightFX cause CTD after the March Windows updates are applied. Apparently a conflict with update KB2670838 which updates DX and is required for IE 10 (optional update in the March batch of updates from MS.
Bummer,
Smilinjack

#71 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 22 March 2013 - 23:54

Jason,
SweetFX and FlightFX cause CTD after the March Windows updates are applied. Apparently a conflict with update KB2670838 which updates DX and is required for IE 10 (optional update in the March batch of updates from MS.
Bummer,
Smilinjack

Interesting - I was wondering why I have not been seeing any RoF crashes like some others are reporting, even though I run with SweetFX. I never installed IE10 (I never use IE anymore, having switched to Firefox a while back, so I didn't see any need to update IE), so I guess Windows Update didn't bother to apply that particular update. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, I guess.

Is there any way to back out that particular update? Maybe there will be a fix/tweak to SweetFX to deal with this problem? (Maybe that's why there's been a new version of SweetFX recently as someone posted about above?)

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#72 SmilinJack

SmilinJack

Posted 23 March 2013 - 00:20

Panthercules,
Look for KB2670838 in your installed updates. That update preceded the March Windows Update package and is a DX fix in preparation for IE 10. With that update installed, SweetFX (and FlightFX which is SweetFX based) will cause CTD in ROF. If that update is uninstalled, then SweetFX will run in ROF.
Similar problems (launcher crashes) have happened in IL2 Cliffs of Dover for the same reason.
KB2670838 however is apparently a building block to an impending MS DX "fix" and therefore will be required when that "fix" is issued.
If you don't have K2670838 installed now, you don't have to worry about SweetFX problems until such time as MS issues the DX "fix" update.
The readme for V1.4 of SweetFX (the new version) doesn't mention anything about the problem. I have not tried it yet in ROF or ClOD. There's been no posted acknowledgement of the problem by the author of SweetFX, at least that I can find on any forum.
Hope that helps.
Smilinjack

#73 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:48

Interesting - turns out that update is on my update history list:

Platform Update for Windows 7 x64-Edition (KB2670838)

Installation date: ‎2/‎27/‎2013 02:24

Installation status: Successful

Update type: Recommended

Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.

More information:
http://support.micro....com/kb/2670838" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://support.micro....com/kb/2670838

Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://support.microsoft.com

However, I have been running RoF with SweetFX fairly often, including several hours of MP beta testing, since that update was installed, without having any CTD problems, so whatever this update may have done it doesn't seem to be universal.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#74 SmilinJack

SmilinJack

Posted 23 March 2013 - 14:53

Interesting.
Reading the KB, it appears that the update causes problems with DX with an AMD video card. I see you have an Nvidia card so maybe that's the difference in terms of SweetFX behavior.
I have an AMD video card and with SweetFX in the game, the game CTD upon start-up. Removing SweetFX solves the CTD.
Thanks.

#75 Blooddawn1942

Blooddawn1942
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:18

I have some kind of maybe stupid question regarding Flight FX.
Do I have to execute the exe every time before I start RoF, or does the Program somehow runs in the background
automatically once I´ve initiated it for the first time?
Thanks in advance chaps! :S!:

MALAULA!!!

Outgunned, outnumbered though never outclassed!

Wyrd bid ful araed...

#76 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 10 May 2013 - 16:24

Do I have to execute the exe every time before I start RoF, or does the Program somehow runs in the background
You don't need to run FlightFX everytime. As soon as you "activate" it (checking the Enable SweetFX checkbox), it will copy some files to the game's folder and that's it. Then, when the game loads, it will take effect immediately. You only need to run FlightFX again if you want to change settings or deactivate it.
Keep in mind you need to point to the correct filter config file (i.e. SweetFX_RoF_Settings.txt or similar).
During the game, you can check if the filters are in effect by pressing the Scroll Lock key (default). You can change the key that activate/deactivate the filters on the fly by changing the "Shaders ON/OFF" assignment (just put your cursor in the box and press the key - default is 145, which corresponds to scroll lock).

#77 Blooddawn1942

Blooddawn1942
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 May 2013 - 18:42

You don't need to run FlightFX everytime. As soon as you "activate" it (checking the Enable SweetFX checkbox), it will copy some files to the game's folder and that's it. Then, when the game loads, it will take effect immediately. You only need to run FlightFX again if you want to change settings or deactivate it.
Keep in mind you need to point to the correct filter config file (i.e. SweetFX_RoF_Settings.txt or similar).
During the game, you can check if the filters are in effect by pressing the Scroll Lock key (default). You can change the key that activate/deactivate the filters on the fly by changing the "Shaders ON/OFF" assignment (just put your cursor in the box and press the key - default is 145, which corresponds to scroll lock).

Thanks for the answer, Joker!
It runs fine and really boosts the optic a bit over the top!
Great Tool!

MALAULA!!!

Outgunned, outnumbered though never outclassed!

Wyrd bid ful araed...

#78 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:25

Thanks for the answer, Joker!
It runs fine and really boosts the optic a bit over the top!
Great Tool!

You're welcome. If you want to try, here are my current settings. I find them very "real life" like. :)

Attached File  SweetFX_ROF_settings.zip   813bytes   221 downloads
Cheers.

#79 Point=Blank

Point=Blank

Posted 30 June 2013 - 15:10

Like the settings Joker_RR

#80 Relix

Relix

Posted 30 June 2013 - 16:02

Man on man, I couldn't get sweetfx to work so I gave up , I decided to to try clod again, couldn't get it to run and spent most of yesterday trying to get it to work, finally did by setting directx to 10. Ya I searched and searched, oh boy did I google!
browsing rof forum today, and read your post Joker and removing the update fixed both the problems.
If you would get some of those bugs out of your teeth I'd kiss you Joker, hell I might anyways

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users