Mass Skin Pack Fokker EIII, Part 2
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:15
Fokker EIII, Willi Rosenstein.jpg 178.82KB 904 downloads
Fokker EIII, Wilhelm Frankl
Frankl.jpg 157.27KB 894 downloads
References: Peter M. Grosz, Fokker Eindecker
Ronny Barr Aircraft Productions
You can download the files here : http://www.mediafire...6raw3k3cb1dm98x" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediafire...6raw3k3cb1dm98x
Spandau.. What else ??
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:20
I voted yes but where are your references?!!sorry, just a moment
Spandau.. What else ??
Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:20
1. There seems to be some sort of problem with your alpha channel - skins look too dull/non-reflective in the viewer. (The .dds files are too small, usually a sure sign you have messed up how they were saved down and somehow trashed the alpha chanel in the process).
2. Many of your preview pictures are the wrong size, are not taken from the proper angle/zoom evel, etc. You also have included extra picture files, which you should not do - only the 3 required files should be included in the package.
3. Many of your file names are incorrect - for each skin, all 3 file names need to be exactly the same (except for the 3-letter file extension of course). some are also too long (there is a maximum limit of 17 characters, not including the extension).
4. In your .txt file, the last entry in the final section ("Skin HistoricalBackground") is not suipposed to be a citation to your sources, but rather a brief narrative/description about the aircraft (which can be similar to the last string in the "ENG" localization section, but need not adhere to the same character length or type limitations as that string must).
5. When you fix and re-upload your files, please include only the 3 required skins for each skin, in the .zip file (not RAR file), and without any subfolder structure - all those do is slow things down and make me spend more time processing them.
I have extended your poll to give you more time to provide a new link to your corrected download file. Please do so before your poll closes (or, if it's going to take you more time than that, please edit your first post to extend the poll by a few days to give yourself more time).
Also, please note in your first post when you have updated the download file.
Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:22
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users