Attached File  spad72.jpg   283.15KB   811 downloads

Attached File  spadpiggy.jpg   315.93KB   811 downloads

S7E_Pigmachine.zip

#2 FlyingShark

FlyingShark

Posted 03 October 2012 - 20:25

Yes, nice skin.

:S!:

You can vote my post up by clicking the green arrow on the right.

#3 Pigmachine

Pigmachine

Posted 03 October 2012 - 20:36

Thanks.. Might be to dark-themed for an early version.. but it's fictional after all.. :)
And you will probably not see me in the MP skies for quite a while with it anyway..

Shadows, weathering and details are correct(default), just the same skin on top, as my 180hp one, and since the most visible difference is hidden from that angle anyway, I thought I run the same screenie.

Add a hangar shot of it too

Attached File  hang.jpg   159.65KB   777 downloads

#4 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 03 October 2012 - 21:20

Yes, for sure, Pigmachine. Another fine looking SPAD. :S!: MJ

Something something SPAD. Something something then dive away. 

#5 Pigmachine

Pigmachine

Posted 03 October 2012 - 23:23

If you really hate it for not being bright/standard enough, or a 'cheap' piece of work.. let me know.. I just don't like standard color.. and like the 'net' in the front (louvers?)

If it would be a historical skin, it would not look like this.. but now it's fiction.. and easy to delete from fictional skinpack, if you even download those.. I download them all.. and have a <30 GB RoF dir!

#6 Pigmachine

Pigmachine

Posted 04 October 2012 - 23:22

I asked before, and ask again.. Can you come with some constructive criticism?
"It's sucks" would be one fully acceptable reason .. "too dark" another.. "not historically correct" another 'good' one "using the same screenshot as in the 180hp" on the other hand is a less valid opinion, since everything that differs, is hidden.

And it's been downloaded once so you can't yell at me for being cheap, by using easy ways out of it, since you haven't even seen the .dds!?

I could care less.. but I actually do care, since I want to play with my plane in SP at least, with mods off… and you will be sure to recognize me in MP, since I suck at WWI BNZ, and will prolly overshoot you with 1 KM!

Manfred von Richthofen didn't follow the book, when making his plane the 'beacon of the skies' (no I did not say bacon!!)

Just tell me what is so wrong with it?.. is it personal, or just personal opinion, that you rather keep to yourself?

#7 R.Thistleton

R.Thistleton

Posted 04 October 2012 - 23:40

Whatever. Again, it's fictional. German planes came in standardised colours and ended up being painted in whatever, and nobody complains. Historically correct my eye… Only the British were so anal-retentive as to prevent the use of any imagination, with a few notable exceptions. As for the French, they were so wrapped up in process that they didn't care what the result was, so long as the proper paperwork was filled out.

Personally, when it comes to personalised fictional skins, I don't see why people vote against if it's QUALITY work (alphas, shading, etc). After that, everything else is personal opinion. Barring a plane adorned with genitalia or something, of course. I hope you get your skin Pigmachine.

#8 Pigmachine

Pigmachine

Posted 04 October 2012 - 23:42

Whatever. Again, it's fictional. German planes came in standardised colours and ended up being painted in whatever, and nobody complains. Historically correct my eye… Only the British were so anal-retentive as to prevent the use of any imagination, with a few notable exceptions. As for the French, they were so wrapped up in process that they didn't care what the result was, so long as the proper paperwork was filled out.

Personally, when it comes to personalised fictional skins, I don't see why people vote against if it's QUALITY work (alphas, shading, etc). After that, everything else is personal opinion. Barring a plane adorned with genitalia or something, of course. I hope you get your skin Pigmachine.

Hahah.. thanks.. *removing truck-nuts discretely*

#9 Edward_Gale

Edward_Gale

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:33

Yes!

#10 Pigmachine

Pigmachine

Posted 21 October 2012 - 16:48

PING … time is up

#11 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 21 October 2012 - 22:57

Poll concluded; thread locked.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users