Photo
- - - - -

A request for the Fokker DVII with DIIIaü engine...

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

#481 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 12 May 2013 - 19:50

I miss the days when your were a Camel obsessive prior to your SPAD fetishism.

Do you remember when this was your sig New Guy/Misha?

Planes I would like to see in ROF:
1) BR1 F1 Camel
2) Clerget 9bF F1 Camel
3) 2F1 Camel
4) Snipe

Look at all those Camel variants!!!

Do they still rank above the SPAD in your order of priority as your first love?

Is the list now:

Planes I would like to see in ROF:
1) BR1 F1 Camel
2) Clerget 9bF F1 Camel
3) 2F1 Camel
4) Snipe
5) 235hp SPAD

To be fair you are more likely to get the other planes first.

:oops: Man, you play dirty, TC. I remember those days. I totally sold out, traded in my Mercedes DVII for a 10% fuel uber Camel, all true. Dude, there was a time when I listened to music like this:

Bad decisions are what regrets are for, TC. ;) :lol:

I think I sim much better rides now, and I think I listen to better music, too. Here is a sample of what I listen to, at the moment:

…I still don't see what attacking me as a person has to do with Vander's thread.

Something something SPAD. Something something then dive away. 

#482 10ps

10ps

Posted 12 May 2013 - 21:11

Misha. FMs are fucked up. Hugely important planes are missing. Oh, and our SPAD has 220hp and not 200. Heard people saying that? What utter nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, talking about your role-playing in RoF using WW2 tactics against the TS-organized bunch of huns in their waaay to awesome crates and whatever other shit you were saying (I can't remember what exactly, it's too much) it totally on topic!!!!!! I am sooooo sorry for derailing the thread. And your sig is pure wisdom! Did I tell you I am totally jealous? You have your own awesome business, you're hot and get all the chicks. And you're so great in debating too! You're arguments are always so fresh and strong, look how all those dumbasses have to repeat themselves all the time and derail threads.

#483 10ps

10ps

Posted 12 May 2013 - 21:12

And I also want such an awesome beach house!

#484 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 12 May 2013 - 21:30

Misha. FMs are fucked up. Hugely important planes are missing. Oh, and our SPAD has 220hp and not 200. Heard people saying that? What utter nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, talking about your role-playing in RoF using WW2 tactics against the TS-organized bunch of huns in their waaay to awesome crates and whatever other shit you were saying (I can't remember what exactly, it's too much) it totally on topic!!!!!! I am sooooo sorry for derailing the thread. And your sig is pure wisdom! Did I tell you I am totally jealous? You have your own awesome business, you're hot and get all the chicks. And you're so great in debating too! You're arguments are always so fresh and strong, look how all those dumbasses have to repeat themselves all the time and derail threads.

This is so sad. Why are all of you railing against me? I have a personality type you are not used to, for sure. I assure you, being mad at me for being me is like getting pissed off at a guy in a wheelchair for not standing to greet you at the door. I lack the capacity to be the person you may expect or want me to be. I am supposed to think the way I do. This is my nature. Highly successful CEO's have my personality type. I am not a disordered man, I am an example of a highly successful mutation of humanity. If guys and gals like me were considered an ethnolinguistic group, we might rival Latinos in the World, in shear numbers. Just imagine that I am an alien lifeform, capable of breeding with humans, and my understanding of love, fear, what is normal, and such, is just totally non compliant with your understanding and experience of these matters. Guys and gals like me are an increasing share of the human population. Get used to guys and gals like me.

What about diversity, tolerance, and sensitivity? Are you so critical of persons due to incidental sociologically identifiable physical traits, such as skin color? Diversity of person, of personality, is at least as rich as diversity of incidental sociologically identifiable physical traits. Go read up about Stuart Hall's work on Essentialism. Diversity goes way beyond skin color. An author of a psychology book or two may claim I am a disordered man. I bet an earlier addition of the same book or two would have claims that Homosexuals are disordered persons. I am what I am and that's all I am. Like me, hate me, whatever. Can you all just stop boring me, by making me the topic of the ROF forum? I come here to discuss WWI planes and stuff. I am already an expert on Misha James and I don't need your insights into my character or what not.

Can we return to discussing the DVII? Vander wants to discuss the DVII, not Misha James. He is only spending his free time creating new free ROF content for all of us. We can at least honor his wishes. Thank you.

;)

#485 Cptn_Goodvibes

Cptn_Goodvibes

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:40

Essentialisim, diversity, sociology, homosexuals, psychology, a successful mutation of humanity? Even got some alien lifeforms into the equation! My, my, my, all those big words. You really are crazy. Here's me thinking that you wanted to get the thread back onto the Fokker (or in your case the SPAD). But I must admit, I am finding these diversions highly entertaining. Thank you for this.

But back to business. Son, I do think that you're "backed up from your balls to your brain". Have you followed my advice yet? You really need too. Maybe take some time out and relax a little? Go to the beach, go birdwatching, do both. You might even see a "pelican, shag an a seagull" whilst you're at it.

#486 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:41

Essentialisim, diversity, sociology, homosexuals, psychology, a successful mutation of humanity? Even got some alien lifeforms into the equation! My, my, my, all those big words. You really are crazy. Here's me thinking that you wanted to get the thread back onto the Fokker (or in your case the SPAD). But I must admit, I am finding these diversions highly entertaining. Thank you for this.

But back to business. Son, I do think that you're "backed up from your balls to your brain". Have you followed my advice yet? You really need too. Maybe take some time out and relax a little? Go to the beach, go birdwatching, do both. You might even see a "pelican, shag an a seagull" whilst you're at it.

Are you a drug addict? Do you like hits from the bong, Mr. Goodvibes? Call me crazy in person, you little pussy. I live in Scarsdale NY. Care to meet me and talk some shit, pussy? You are a pussy, right? You are a drug addict, pot smoking,shit talking, pussy. The only reason you are acting like a big man is because this is the Internet, right? Right. You are a Cyber sissy. You try to attack me, because you are a pussy in the real World, but on the ROF forum you are Captain twat, huh? Well, what I am isn't scared of you, crazy or not. I am not your son, cunt. Meet me and you will learn to be more polite with me. I come from a line of war heroes, murders, and psychopaths, and I would be damned sure to show you I am the Alpha male, not your son. Any time you are available, you pot smoking motherfucker, just let me know when you want to come to NY and take a swing at me and I will kick the fucking shit out of you. Are we clear, you fucking pothead?

You want to know about my sex life? What are you trying to see if you can pick me up? My sex life is none of your business, you Goddamn animal. I am not interested in your take on me. I don't care what a drug addict thinks of me. You are a fucking piece of horse shit, as far as I am concerned. Fuck you, fuck your friends, fuck your family, fuck your country, and fuck your dirty bong you forgot to clean. Fuck your God and fuck your Devil. Fuck whatever you believe and whatever you deny. You are a cunt and dirty fucking drug adict. Your sex life proplably involves getting women totally stoned so they forget what a cunt you are. I hope you die of cancer. Fuck you.

#487 10ps

10ps

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:04

I love it when MJ threads take this turn.

#488 Dressedwings

Dressedwings
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:06

what the bloody hell happened to this FM thread…

TOeIhAe.png

^CHECK THE LINK^

#489 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:06

Newguy, edit your post. Come on, just call it a night and be done with it.

#490 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:23

Newguy, edit your post. Come on, just call it a night and be done with it.

Oh, fuck these little dickheads. It is ok to repeatedly attack me, but I am supposed to respect a bunch of drug addicts and low life shitheads asking me about me sex life and what not. Screw them, Gav. The ROF moderators don't mind my getting attacked every two seconds by a bunch of little pussy shits, so why should I hold back? I supported this sim since the beginning and I am supposed to listen to insults from pussies like TC, Jorri, Goodvibes, and a fucking little kid, like Artun? Fuck these little shitheads, Gav. Beta testers talk shit to me? I was supporting this sim since the beginning.

The moderator of this ROF Forum should respect me for helping to bring new customers to ROF, particularly in the early days of 777 Studio, at a time when Jason was risking good money he worked his whole life for, mind you, working continuously since he was a kid, to help save ROF from failure. I admired what Jason was doing and I tried to do my part as a fan. I did bring new customers, too, particularly in the beginning. Even when my videos were not helping, and the videos didn;t always help, at least I tried to help. More than a few persons wrote to me on Youtube and told me that they played ROF because of my ROF videos.

My thanks from the ROF moderators? I am repeatedly harassed by a pack of cunts and a fucking pot head asking me if I am in need of a good root!? How many times did I try to be civil with these little cocksuckers and ask them to leave me alone? Fuck them, Gav! I should be able to enjoy the ROF forum without hearing about TC's take on my mental state or Goodvibes sex advice. Jason set up new rules. I lived by the new rules and everyone from TC, Jorri, and Goodvibes insult me? They knock me right and left all over the Forum. Let these little pussies be men and say this shit to my face. Where were the moderators for me? I am supposed to listen to Goodvibes? Fuck that drug addict twat, Goodvibes! If all these cunts have a deep problem with me that they will not let go of, let them meet me and they can take their best swing at me. Is Western Civilization reduced to this? Cyber sissies trying to rattle a man's cage every chance they get? Be a man Goodvibes! Be a man TC! Be a man Jorri! Shut the fuck up and attack me with your fists or keep your fucking bullshit about me to your own selves.

:roll:

#491 Pimpin

Pimpin

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:32

This forum has become a very unpleasant place to visit.

#492 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:05

Pimpin, I get 4 hours sleep every day. I help run a family business and I visit this forum all the time, out of boredom and out of a true interest in ROF. This forum would be a great place, if ROF forum members could take a hint. This thread is supposed to be about Vander's great suggestion, not about me. Some folks on this forum want to make every occasion an excuse to give me their two cents about me. I have made it very clear that I am not interested in every one of my posts being followed up by some stranger's take on me. I live in Scarsdale NY. I went to a prep school and an Ivy League University. I am a highly educated guy. My future home will place me in the top one percent of wealth holders. I will have my own business in a few years time. If the persons on this forum want to assassinate my character, do it to my face. If they cannot keep from bothering me on this forum, can't contain their harassment of me, just meet me and take a swing, like a man. I will be happy to show these animals the error of their ways.

#493 MarcoRossolini

MarcoRossolini
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:46

I see this 50 page long thread, I show up and what do I find?

I had to laugh…

#494 MarcoRossolini

MarcoRossolini
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:03

Further reading this bizarre chain of events…

"Highly successful CEO's have my personality type."

"My future home will place me in the top one percent of wealth holders."

If this is what it takes to get to the top then…

#495 J5_Rumey

J5_Rumey

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:15

Yes gents he is right, time to drop the guns ehh? :x And get back to topic. I am so happy I am not moderating this beehive any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users