Photo
- - - - -

PWCG Coop Checkbox & Generating MP Campaigns

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hessle

Hessle

Posted 27 September 2012 - 13:06

Hey all! Pat has advised me to create a new thread regarding PWCG Coop check box located in "User Preferences",

I have set it to "1" But when i load the missions the AI wont take off, they sit on the runway with engines on sitting there for the duration of the mission. Has anyone had any luck with this? Myself and my wingman would like to generate and play campaigns on the fly much like SP.

I have had a lot of luck with missions when creating SP campaigns and converting each mission manually in the editor by setting mission type to "cooperative" and setting "cooperative start" on individual aircraft, then saving the mission via "save as" to my coop missions folder. This is not the most streamlined approach as it can involve spending quite a bit of time setting them up.

#2 Hessle

Hessle

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:19

Update*

After spending quite a bit of time on this I have come to the conclusion that when a "coop" mission is generated it only generates waypoints for the Aircraft in the sqn selected by user. This is why the AI doesnt take off, the only way to fix it is to manually add waypoints to the AI flights.

The "Coop" Checkbox only works if you have enough players to be the leader of each flight at mission start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users