Sorry Artun hasn't been around to do my "job" for me
Please note the following issues with your submission:
1. Please do not attach the zip file to this forum - the devs has asked (in the posted instructions) that we instead upload the files somewhere else (e.g., MediaFire, a good and easy free file hosting site that I use a lot), and then just post a link to that file site location in your first post.
2. All 3 files in your zip file package must have the same file name (except for the 3-letter file extensions, of course).
3. Your .dds skin file is too small - this usually indicates a problem with saving the alpha channel improperly or otherwise having your .dds file save settings incorrect. Check the How To guides linked to in this thread for instructions on saving the .dds file properly: STICKY THREAD COMPILATION - Useful Skinning-related Info
4. Your .jpg preview picture is not the right size (needs to be 300x100 pixels), and is not taken from the correct angle or zoom level - check the requirements posted by the devs in this thread (there is a sample picture in the first post in that thread that you should mimic): NEW List of Requirements for Approved Aircraft Paint Schemes
5. There's no required .txt file in your zip file package (just a shortcut).
Please take care of these issues before your poll closes (or, if it's going to take you more time than that, please edit your first post to extend the poll by a few days to give yourself more time).
Also, please note in your first post when you have updated the download file.
If you have any questions about any of the submission requirements after you have reviewed all the relevant information linked to in this thread: STICKY THREAD COMPILATION - Useful Skinning-related Info
, please feel free to PM me about them and I'll try to help. I know it probably seems complicated this first time around, but once you've done a couple of them you'll find it's really a pretty easy routine to get into.