Photo
- - - - -

1.025b - Hotfix

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#81 LuckyKOT

LuckyKOT

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:03

Стал иногда пропадать звук двигателя в он-лайн, все остальные звуки присутствуют. После повторного взлета все восстанавливается.

#82 WF2

WF2

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:42

Стал иногда пропадать звук двигателя в он-лайн, все остальные звуки присутствуют. После повторного взлета все восстанавливается.

……. yea, what he said ????????

#83 ZaltysZ

ZaltysZ

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:51

……. yea, what he said ????????

He says, that sometimes engine sounds disappear online, while all other sounds are present, but refly fixes it.

#84 Delboy630

Delboy630

Posted 18 May 2012 - 22:31

What is the 1.025b- hotfix? Where is it?

Delboy

#85 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 18 May 2012 - 22:51

What is the 1.025b- hotfix? Where is it?

Delboy

Just update your game from the launcher - it will install it automatically if you haven't got it already.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#86 agmvc5

agmvc5

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:21

I still have errors i cannot use the nieuport c28 it says that this plane is not avalible on my account…., any suggestion?

Thanks

#87 sniper_dog

sniper_dog

Posted 19 May 2012 - 15:28

I still do not have my full stats back.

On multiplayer it shows how many kills I have, but not of what and ground targets do not show.

#88 Evil08

Evil08

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:33

press the start button in launcher and nothing happens game ran fine before update tried recovery and get no where with that any help would be great

#89 Endy

Endy

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:39

Evil08, to be clear about this.
Do you mean, after clicking your desktop icon, then pressing "start game" on the ROF launcher?

If so what happens? Even if you're not online, you should get the next screen. [Settings]

#90 Tessiner

Tessiner

Posted 21 May 2012 - 14:14

Thx 77 Studios for your job, but I have to day that the most annoying bug still remains, I'm referring to the "famous" sound bug. :(

:S!:

#91 Evil08

Evil08

Posted 21 May 2012 - 19:54

hey endy I click the icon get the launcher up then click start then the launcher disapears and then nothing happens

i've tried updateing again and recovery nothing works the only mods I've got are the historical skin packs I've even tried re-install getting desperate :x

#92 Endy

Endy

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:18

Check that you have "admin rights" on your operating system.
If that doesn't help, contact rof@777studios.net

Edit–One other thing I've just thought of, make sure you let the download put the extras on your drive too. [Networks?? can't remember the name].
If that isn't updated, it could stop ROF working. :S!:

#93 Evil08

Evil08

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:25

hey thanks endy and the 777 team turns out norton was being a prick cheers for the help

#94 neuro

neuro

Posted 24 May 2012 - 13:09

Since 1025b it seems that a whole bunch of things are not being counted in MP stats

For instance, when it comes to planes we have
- total planes destroyed
- player planes destroyed
- AI planes destroyed
These are being counted, and so are 'air assists' and 'pilots killed', but that's pretty much it.

Also non-plane objects such as balloons, cars, tanks, bridges, facilities, are not being counted.

#95 nory

nory

Posted 24 May 2012 - 19:38

Hi,this is my very 1st post ever. There's a weird logo appearing in the upper right side of the screen that shows itself ALWAYS anytime i'm flying(or ground,for that matter.. For as long as i'm in the 3d world). The logo shows 2 computers beside each other with a connection cable;perhaps it tells me that they're trying to connect with each other but not succeding in that. It happens only when i'm offline;it has never done it before(i've never flown on line,except when updating and eventually synchronizing the system). However,the sim runs just fine,except for this weird and unexpected logo. Could you please tell me what it is,and how to get rid of that? Sincerely yours,Nory. Thanx anyway for havin' given us all a study sim which is the most hardcore ever(actually trashin Cliffs of Dover-and others-to 2nd class games rather than hardcore-just as they were before RoF hit the store shelves…)

#96 =Fifi=

=Fifi=

Posted 24 May 2012 - 21:13

Since 1.025b, i noticed sometimes the train wagoons am straffing just desappear in front of me :shock:

#97 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 24 May 2012 - 22:35

Hi,this is my very 1st post ever. There's a weird logo appearing in the upper right side of the screen that shows itself ALWAYS anytime i'm flying(or ground,for that matter.. For as long as i'm in the 3d world). The logo shows 2 computers beside each other with a connection cable;perhaps it tells me that they're trying to connect with each other but not succeding in that. It happens only when i'm offline;it has never done it before(i've never flown on line,except when updating and eventually synchronizing the system). However,the sim runs just fine,except for this weird and unexpected logo. Could you please tell me what it is,and how to get rid of that? Sincerely yours,Nory. Thanx anyway for havin' given us all a study sim which is the most hardcore ever(actually trashin Cliffs of Dover-and others-to 2nd class games rather than hardcore-just as they were before RoF hit the store shelves…)

Welcome to the Forums! Sorry to hear you're having a problem. I have never experienced that issue myself, but I do remember seeing some posts about it a long time ago, so I'm sure somebody around here has the answer you're looking for and hopefully they'll pop in soon to give it to you.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#98 TheBlackPenguin

TheBlackPenguin

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:09

I can confirm your suspicion, the sim is trying to connect to the master server and cannot do so. If you connect online and use that mode you will not see the logo again, unless there is an issue with the server or your connection.

Hope that makes sense :)

#99 catchov

catchov
  • LocationQld, Australia

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:50

Since 1.025b, i noticed sometimes the train wagoons am straffing just desappear in front of me :shock:

That's because they're passing underneath your flying machine as you propel forwards and over said wagoons giving you the illusion they have disappeared. ;)

Or have I got this wrong. :lol:

#100 FlyingCircus

FlyingCircus

Posted 25 May 2012 - 16:18

I need a .Torrent!!! :evil:

Your bloody updater NEVER worked for me! Updating steam games etc. works perfectly fine but your
pathetic piece of software just keeps on producing errors and I can't play the game I payed for. :twisted:

So PLEASE give us a .Torrent file, so that everyone can enjoy your otherwise great game once again!!!

(And by the way… you should fire the guy who is responsible for your updating utility and rewrite the damn thing from scratch or add at least some sort of error correction because it is fucking annoying having to download always the whole game again instead of a small update!)

#101 nory

nory

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:45

I can confirm your suspicion, the sim is trying to connect to the master server and cannot do so. If you connect online and use that mode you will not see the logo again, unless there is an issue with the server or your connection.

Hope that makes sense :)
Hii,thanx a lot. However,guess what?…It sorted out by itself,on its own… I'll never understand why it did both deeds! However thx again mate! Nory

#102 neuro

neuro

Posted 26 May 2012 - 23:03

Engine and gun sounds often disappear when I hit the blip switch. Sometimes they come back after a while.
This happened so far in N11 while fighting an AI E3 on Oceanic, and in a Camel while fighting a D7F in QMB.
Only happened during a fight, so far.
When I hit the blip switch the engine cuts off as it's supposed to do, but when I release the blip switch sound doesn't come back. RPM are OK, other sounds like wind, opponent's engine and guns, everything is OK except for own engine and gun sounds.

First time this happened, earlier today in N11 @Oceanic, engine sounds were gone only at full throttle. If I throttled back to 1/2 or lower, sounds came back. After throttling back and forth a few times it'd come back at full throttle too. Except disappearing again when using the blip switch.

Last time it happened, Camel in QMB, throttling back wouldn't restore sound. Instead, it seemed to come back by itself after a while. Engine started spraying oil after a while (tested 3 or 4 times and it did it every time) but I think it's me overrevving it, or maybe I got hit. The Camel's engine is very easy to damage, so it was probably me doing something wrong while trying to figure out the sound thing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway, just in case. The N11 didn't spray any oil, anyway. It just lost sounds for a while.

In both cases gun sounds disappeared and reappeared following engine sounds.

#103 Nick_Schiessen

Nick_Schiessen

Posted 28 May 2012 - 15:28

Does the version in game change to read 1.025b or does it stay 1.025 ?? I bet you can guess what mine is showing.

#104 neuro

neuro

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:35

Check: if you log in online and the game doesn't pop a message telling you to update, you have the latest version.

#105 Nick_Schiessen

Nick_Schiessen

Posted 30 May 2012 - 23:48

I guess then the game doesn't show the "b" on the version. I went to the Syndicate server and then got back out and checked and was neither prompted to update nor did it change. It works, I guess that is all that matters. :)

#106 NegativeG

NegativeG

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:49

That's because they're passing underneath your flying machine as you propel forwards and over said wagoons giving you the illusion they have disappeared. ;)

Or have I got this wrong. :lol:

You have it wrong. I can confirm this bug. Today I straffed a train. When the engine finally blew up and died the wagons all disappeared without even so much as a *POOF*

#107 hq_Reflected

hq_Reflected

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:49

Guys, ever since the last update my game runs differently. When I accelerate time, the FPS goes down to 1-2. It used to be smooth(er) even on 16x.

Also, when I look around (TrackIR) it's a lot less smooth now.

Does anyone else experience the same?

#108 Trooper117

Trooper117

Posted 01 June 2012 - 19:33

Sorry, just trying to play catch up here as I've been away..
I've just recently updated, but my game version still says 1.025, but not 1.025b, is this correct?
Also, when playing career I've noticed after a mission and I want to check my results, when I click on it there is no information on the map apart from my route.. This did not happen with the previous version, as I could see the route, who brought down who etc..
Any advice welcome!

#109 =Fifi=

=Fifi=

Posted 01 June 2012 - 21:37

Also, when playing career I've noticed after a mission and I want to check my results, when I click on it there is no information on the map apart from my route.. This did not happen with the previous version, as I could see the route, who brought down who etc..
Any advice welcome!

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=353&t=30355

#110 Trooper117

Trooper117

Posted 01 June 2012 - 21:40

Aha.. I am not alone then :)

#111 elephant

elephant

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:21

Guys, ever since the last update my game runs differently. When I accelerate time, the FPS goes down to 1-2. It used to be smooth(er) even on 16x.

Also, when I look around (TrackIR) it's a lot less smooth now.

Does anyone else experience the same?

I do…
I didn't even thought about time acceleration, I couldn't even pan around, without hiccups…
In a clear sky! :?

#112 Calaca

Calaca

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:14

Ever since I updated to 1.025 I get the blue screen of death error whenever the loading scene hits 100%.

I just updated two days ago. Anyone knows what's causing this?

#113 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:33

You might want to try the recovery function!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users