Fictional DRI / Jasta 6 / Balkenkreuz / black/red design
Posted 04 May 2012 - 23:13
I reworked the design I released in this forum earlier. This time I did a lot of work in the details to make it look like a real WWI fighter.
Thanks in advance for any feedback, especially if you´ll vote no! I seriously try to make it into the next fictional skin-pack with this design.
I hope you´ll like it.
Author: Daniel Glinz
Author Nick: breakdahncer
About the painting:
* "Balkenkreuz" markings.
* Jasta 6 Black/White stripes on tail
* Black/White stripes design on middle wing and landing gear
* Black/White cowl design "tulip"
* black & red custom design a little bit transparent to let the default painting shine through a little.
* Bowman "Armor" on sides and Hearts Ace (with letters K,A,T,J in the corners and A in the middle) this one is dedicated to my girlfriend
* own (fantasy) serialnumber.
* not 100% straight lines on hitpoints of colours, to make it look more "real painted".
EDIT 12.05.2012: uploaded new dds file as filename was too long, skin wasn´t shown ingame, fixed!
Posted 05 May 2012 - 00:12
Case: Corsair 650D Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4 PSU: Antec TruePower New 750 Blue CPU: Intel i5-2500K ( Socket 1155 )
CPU Cooler: ZalMan CNPS9500A LED GPU: EVGA GTX 580 MEM: 8 GB G.Skill PC12800 DDR3 1600
Soundcard: Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Monitor: Samsung 2343 BWX 23"@ 2048 x 1152 OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Posted 12 May 2012 - 22:01
Posted 12 May 2012 - 23:14
You can vote my post up by clicking the green arrow on the right.
Posted 12 May 2012 - 23:15
Posted 12 May 2012 - 23:18
It's a bit over the top, but in an acceptable way
Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:14
Votes yes I think your top wing/aileron crosses are not entirely aligned, they have a "skip".
Yes I think I know what you mean, fixed it like this:
Posted 21 May 2012 - 00:57
I have extended your poll to give you more time to update your download file to meet the new requirements. Please do so before your poll closes (or, if it's going to take you more time than that, please edit your first post to extend the poll by a few days to give yourself more time).
Also, please note in your first post when you have updated the download file.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:37
Bite off more than you can chew.
Then chew like Hell ! ! !
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users