Photo
- - - - -

Buttkicker Gamer2

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:48

For those interested in this piece of equipment, Amazon has this on sale for $118, with FREE shipping!
It was $50 to ship it to Hawaii from the developer, so free is a great price :) .
Here's the link:

ButtKicker Gamer 2

#2 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:18

JD, Charlo, and Der_Zahn (and others) added some great information about the Buttkicker, as well as some tips on optimizing its use.
Here's the original thread

#3 charlo

charlo

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:21

Yep, if you are looking for some way to further your immersion, I highly recommend getting one of these. I'm a very happy customer. :S!:

Charlo
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake OC @ 4.8 GHz | Corsair Hydro H70 CWCH70 CPU Cooler with two Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm fans | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO motherboard | EVGA Titan X Hybrid GPU | G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 32GB DDR4 3000 F4-3000C15Q-32GRK RAM | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | CoolerMaster HAF 932 ATX Full Tower case |SeaSonic Snow Silent 750W Power Supply | Acer B6 Series B286HK ymjdpprz 28" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Monitor | Windows 10 Pro | CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Throttle Quadrant, CH Pro pedals, CH MFP, Track IR 5, Buttkicker Gamer 2 | ====== My original ROF rig (now used by visiting gunners): MacBook Pro Core2Duo 2.66 GHz | 8 GBs RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB GPU

#4 Rockin-Rollin

Rockin-Rollin
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:11

shake-shake-shake, shake your booty! Had one of these buttkickers for a couple years now. Much fun, Flack will piss your pants when close.

RO

#5 der_zahn

der_zahn

Posted 03 April 2012 - 16:53

I just got mine a few days ago and all I can say is "AMAZING…WOW, and HOLY COW!!!" this thing added so much to the game. It went beyond my expectations. It is amazing with movies and music as well. My wife wants one for the home entertainment system now after watching a few scenes from Saving Private Ryan on my pc. The looks on my kids faces as I let them watch Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs was absolutely priceless.

They have a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like it no loss, But I doubt many would be returning it.

Thanks again JD and Charlo for the tips as they made setting it up much easier. Broadside if you ordered one…..you are gonna love it!

#6 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 03 April 2012 - 17:08

Hey all,

I'm really thinking about getting one later this year maybe if I got some spare pennys.
My only gripe is,what will my Neighbours say. The House I live in is an older one with thin walls. Not that thin that I can hear my Neighbours when they are talking or listen to Music in a moderate Volume. But I can imagine that they will hear or better said feel this thing shaking their ceiling. Has anyone experience with this problem?

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

#7 der_zahn

der_zahn

Posted 03 April 2012 - 18:36

The neighbors on the side would not hear a thing as the unit itself really makes no noticeable noise. The ones underneath you might notice the vibration that it produces if you turn it up too loud. That said I can stand right next to mine on a hardwood floor and not feel any vibration at all with my foot almost touching the base of the chair. I'm sure a simple rubber mat would take up any vibrations that would be produced.

Hope this helps a bit.

#8 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 03 April 2012 - 18:58

I ordered mine from amazon a couple of days ago. The price is incredible (I think normally they are $150) with the sale…almost 30% off, plus the free shipping.
Looking forward to getting it!

#9 neuro

neuro

Posted 03 April 2012 - 19:14

Just placed an order.
I had that thing in mind for years but I couldn't find it when I first looked for it (my search told me that it had been discontinued) so I gave up. Now I saw this thread, clicked the link, and placed the order.

In case anyone wants to know how much it'd cost to order from Europe, here's what I paid from Italy (probably same prices for the rest of the European Union)
Item(s) Subtotal: EUR 92,41
Shipping & Handling: EUR 19,48
—–
Total Before Tax: EUR 134,27
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: EUR 0,00
Import Fees Deposit EUR 22,38
—–
Grand Total: EUR 134,27
(that's ~$180 US)

I guess it could be my motto:
"what the hell"

#10 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 03 April 2012 - 20:01

Thanks der_zahn. The Neighbours underneath would be my biggest problem. But maybe I just give it a try anyway and see how it goes. The idea with the rubber mat is great,I think I'll try that out at the given time. :S!:

#11 O_Rod

O_Rod
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 22:14

Guys,
after advice here, does this thing require power?
I can't find anything that talks about having to plug into a power socket. I'm asking because I'm in Australia and our power is different to the US.
Also, I have the X-FI sound card, will this plug straight up?
It really does look good, considering it's still only $25 to post it to here by courier.
I want one, but I'm worried about how to plug it in to the power.
Cheers
Rod

Vitae elit Brevior

#12 charlo

charlo

Posted 03 April 2012 - 23:47

Guys,
after advice here, does this thing require power?
I can't find anything that talks about having to plug into a power socket. I'm asking because I'm in Australia and our power is different to the US.
Also, I have the X-FI sound card, will this plug straight up?
It really does look good, considering it's still only $25 to post it to here by courier.
I want one, but I'm worried about how to plug it in to the power.
Cheers
Rod

Hi Rod,

Yes, it does require power, and you can probably read the answers to your questions here at their Website, which includes the quick start guide that comes in the box.

For those concerned with annoying their neighbors, I think the Buttkicker would actually be better, since it allows you to play your volume lower, since your whole body can "feel" the sound.

One reason I got it is so my wife wouldn't have to put up with so much noise while I was flying, or listening to techno or Bollywood dance music (both of those genres allow me to work without the distractions of lyrics, and with an energized heart rate).

Once you get the Buttkicker running with ROF, which is quite easy, you will soon learn to avoid AAA even more than you used to. :D

Charlo
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake OC @ 4.8 GHz | Corsair Hydro H70 CWCH70 CPU Cooler with two Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm fans | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO motherboard | EVGA Titan X Hybrid GPU | G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 32GB DDR4 3000 F4-3000C15Q-32GRK RAM | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | CoolerMaster HAF 932 ATX Full Tower case |SeaSonic Snow Silent 750W Power Supply | Acer B6 Series B286HK ymjdpprz 28" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Monitor | Windows 10 Pro | CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Throttle Quadrant, CH Pro pedals, CH MFP, Track IR 5, Buttkicker Gamer 2 | ====== My original ROF rig (now used by visiting gunners): MacBook Pro Core2Duo 2.66 GHz | 8 GBs RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB GPU

#13 O_Rod

O_Rod
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 April 2012 - 00:05

Thanks Charlo, I'll investigate further.
Cheers
Rod

Vitae elit Brevior

#14 Scott_Steiner

Scott_Steiner
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:10

Oh man, I have been waiting for months for these to come back in stock. I believe they had some sort of port shortage which prevented them from making new units since sometime last fall. $118 is very tempting!

#15 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 04 April 2012 - 17:59

Oh man, I have been waiting for months for these to come back in stock. I believe they had some sort of port shortage which prevented them from making new units since sometime last fall. $118 is very tempting!

Yes, it's been close to a year for me. Funny, I had written the developers last summer and they wrote me back a few weeks ago saying they had solved the issue (something about getting parts shipped).
Amazon immediately had a sale. Being able to use this for movies on my PC pretty much sealed it for me :)

#16 neuro

neuro

Posted 04 April 2012 - 19:14

As my good friend and squad mate t4trouble noted: now you can't let women sit at your computer, they would stay there forever

#17 Scott_Steiner

Scott_Steiner
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 23:12

As my good friend and squad mate t4trouble noted: now you can't let women sit at your computer, they would stay there forever

:lol: Time to find the highest revving engine in the hangar.

#18 neuro

neuro

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:43

WARNING!
If you live in Europe, Asia, or … pretty much anywhere else than the US: MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING THE RIGHT AMP!

I just received the BK Gamer 2 bought from Amazon, but it only came with an American AC plug (I live in Europe). I checked the instructions manual and it says "120v only, also available 240v".

I can't believe that a serious well known company such as Amazon would ship a model that it only usable on another continent
There was no mention on the website about differences between EU and US models, so I assumed that the amplifier would come with an automatic 110/220 switch… or at least an old fashioned manual switch. Instead, it seems to run on one tension only, and I got the wrong one. Obviously, I didn't even try to plug it in, but looked for support right away.

My first thought was to contact Amazon, they are the ones who sent me the wrong model after all, but in the manual I read something along the lines of "contact Guitammer.com for support, not the company who sold you the equipment", so I contacted them and im waiting for an answer.

Anyone got the same problem?

#19 O_Rod

O_Rod
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:54

Well, I investigated and found one big problem that may not be glaringly obvious. If you, like me, use a USB headset for most of your flying, don't get the Buttkicker. It won't work. As it's own disclaimer states, it is designed for normal 3.5mm jack connections and USB is not supported due to it's nature. Such a shame, it was really looking good till now.
Cheers
Rod

Vitae elit Brevior

#20 neuro

neuro

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:59

What if I use an USB headset for comms and my on-board sound card for speakers?

UPDATE:
No way to have it replaced by Amazon. All they can do is to take the whole package back. That'd be the last option.

Tried contacting the manufacturer and see if they can help, also contacted the Italian company listed on the manufacturer website, the idea would be to buy the 240v power amp only. Hope that's possible.

I would end up with an amp too many, but even if I waste say $75 (~half the price of the whole package) it would be worth it in terms of not having to repack the whole thing, bring it to the post office, stand in line for at least half an hour (if im lucky), argue with the postal workers that will surely claim that something is wrong, fix whatever is wrong, go back to the post office again, pay an exaggerated shipping price that *maybe* will be refunded by Amazon and maybe not (dunno really but it must be at least $25 or 30 for a package that size and weight)… how many man-hours is that?

Between packing, standing in line, arguing, fixing, standing in line again, etc, etc… at least 5 hours + part of the shipping price that won't be refunded (+ having to buy the thing again, not a big deal per se but it still adds up). All of that for what? $60, maybe? Not worth the hassle. I'm trying to buy a 'loose' 240v amp, instead.

#21 Hellbender

Hellbender
  • LocationMadrid, Spain (originally Brussels, Belgium)

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:21

Thanks, neuro.

I'm keeping well clear of this. Good luck!

J5_Hellbender

#22 der_zahn

der_zahn

Posted 05 April 2012 - 13:47

O Rod, As long as you have a 3.5mm working jack on your pc you can still use the buttkicker and use a usb headset. As Charlo stated in this thread post.

der_zahn wrote:

Also, can you use headphones and still get the buttkicker to function?

"Yes, with Windows 7 I switch back and forth between an analog and a USB headset with the Buttkicker, and all work fine together.

Charlo"

Don't give up just yet, I would ask him how to get it to work. USB headphones have a decoder that's independent of the actual pc's sound system. And I know in windows 7 you can use more than one sound device. I use realtek for coms and SB X-fi for my surround system.

Neuro, I would contact Amazon if I were you. You should have no problems in getting your money returned to you, they are very good with customer support. I think Guitammer is talking about defective devices and technical support. Amazon is pretty good with working with people about returning things.

Good luck, I hope everything works out okay for you.

#23 der_zahn

der_zahn

Posted 05 April 2012 - 14:42

I just wanted to add this as a possible a solution. My wife traveled overseas with the Navy and had to use a device similar to this to get her 110v devices (laptop, ipod charger ect..)to work.
www.amazon.com/CONVERTER-TRANSFORMER-200W-STEP-ADAPTER/dp/B0045RU68U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333636636&sr=8-1

Hope it helps. :S!:

#24 Scott_Steiner

Scott_Steiner
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 April 2012 - 14:51

Well, I investigated and found one big problem that may not be glaringly obvious. If you, like me, use a USB headset for most of your flying, don't get the Buttkicker. It won't work. As it's own disclaimer states, it is designed for normal 3.5mm jack connections and USB is not supported due to it's nature. Such a shame, it was really looking good till now.
Cheers
Rod

I think you can use a program called Virtual Audio Cable. It can act like a pass-thru or splitter to different audio devices, so I believe you could have whatever audio stream going to your USB headset passed through to your on-board sound card where you would just hook up the Buttkicker by itself to the jacks on the back of your computer, no other speakers hooked up. I am not positive on this though.

#25 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 05 April 2012 - 17:23

I'm trying to buy a 'loose' 240v amp, instead.

Neuro, when I lived in South America for a few years, I had a couple of 110v to 220v converters which I used to power the electronics that I had shipped from the US. I used these converters for years with no problems.
I think that'd be the better way to go, and as I recall, they arent very expensive.
I hope this helps.

As for customer service, I've received a number of emails from the guitamer (sp?) company. Give them a day or two to respond. :)

–EDIT–
Here's a link to one, though there may be better options. Also, your local electronic store may have something (something like a radio shack might also).

http://www.amazon.com/Goldsource" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.com/Goldsource®-STU-100-Voltage-Transformer-Converter/dp/B0022TSC5C/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333646684&sr=1-1

for some reason it wont accept this link…just copy the whole line above this one and put it in your browser.

#26 neuro

neuro

Posted 05 April 2012 - 19:54

Yeah. A squad mate told me that they used such adapters with power tools… for some reasons. I didn't know they existed, I always assumed that adapters convert AC into DC, not AC into AC at a different tension… but I'll have a look into it, thanks.

UPDATE
Found several models at different power ratings (watts). The Amp uses 90w. Should I go for a 100W model, or should I stay on the safe side and go for 200w? Price differences are small.

#27 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 05 April 2012 - 20:44

Thanks, Neuro; I was considering this, but I'll leave it for now.

#28 neuro

neuro

Posted 05 April 2012 - 20:52

UPDATE2
Sure enough, Amazon couldn't ship the 220v-to-110v adapter to Europe, so I logged into eBay and had a look at the new items available locally. Needless to say the same model that Amazon sold at $25 would cost some $70 between price and shipping.

I ended up ordering a "top of the low class" model that looks like an AC/DC adapter for small appliances, only slightly larger. Max power rated at 200w, for 34EUR (~$50 US) everything included (tax and shipping). It should be delivered in "5 to 7 work days", which is the Italian equivalent of Oleg's "two weeks"…. no, not really, but it can mean anything from a couple of days to over 2 weeks.

#29 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 05 April 2012 - 21:45

Good. Even though you had to get the converter, some good will come from it as others should be able to avoid the same issue.
It's always good when something works out for a fellow Italian! :)

Mine was shipped yesterday and should be here in 2 days according to Amazon (3 days to Hawaii is actually REALLY good!).

#30 charlo

charlo

Posted 06 April 2012 - 00:31

O Rod, As long as you have a 3.5mm working jack on your pc you can still use the buttkicker and use a usb headset. As Charlo stated in this thread post. der_zahn wrote:

Also, can you use headphones and still get the buttkicker to function?

"Yes, with Windows 7 I switch back and forth between an analog and a USB headset with the Buttkicker, and all work fine together.

Charlo"

Don't give up just yet, I would ask him how to get it to work. USB headphones have a decoder that's independent of the actual pc's sound system. And I know in windows 7 you can use more than one sound device. I use realtek for coms and SB X-fi for my surround system.

I have the Buttkicker Gamer 2 plugged into my inexpensive Audioworks subwoofer, and that is plugged into my built-in soundcard's 3.5 mm jack. So, I hear sound from my subwoofer and the 2 little satellite speakers that go with it, and feel sound in my chair from the Buttkicker.

When I'm on Teamspeak I usually just plug in a cheap microphone into the 3.5 mm jack on my soundcard, and listen and feel game sounds and Teamspeak audio through my speakers and Buttkicker. This sometimes means those with lower voices add even more vibrations to the chair, and someone coughing can startle like flak.

Time for a clarification to what I wrote earlier in another thread.

Because I find headsets uncomfortable, and my gaming room/office is at the other end of the house from my wife's office, I realized it has been awhile since I used a USB headset. When I posted my reply that der_zhan quoted from another thread, I was thinking of TeamSpeak only, which I use more with CloD (and I haven't flown CloD in about a month).

So, I have to clarify what I wrote earlier about using the Buttkicker at the same time as a USB headset.

When I plug in my USB headset, in the TeamSpeak options I change the default capture and playback devices to my USB headset - but that only affects TeamSpeak sound. This allows me to use TeamSpeak for communications on my USB headset while still feeling the ROF sounds through the Buttkicker and hearing that same ROF sound through my analog speakers. In other words, when I use my USB headset, ROF game sounds are still coming through my speakers and the Buttkicker. Only TeamSpeak sound comes through my USB headset.

My sincere apologies if anyone made a purchase decision based on what I wrote earlier. :oops:

If you need to use a USB headset so others around you are not bothered by ROF sounds, you will no longer feel the Buttkicker, since all sound will instead be routed to the USB headset, and no longer to the audio out port on your soundcard. Buttkicker even states that here.

You may find you can use your speakers without a USB headset and not bother your neighbors/family/housemates because the Buttkicker allows you to feel the sound. This in turn may allow you to turn down the speaker volume (and turn up the Buttkicker vibration level) to something you enjoy and that they can not hear much or at all. That's another advantage of the Buttkicker.

To try to make amends for my earlier unclear post, here are some links that may help some of you set up your sound system if you need to use a USB headset to keep quiet and also want to use the Buttkicker.

Possible to run headset and speakers in win7?

Virtual Audio Cable (I know nothing about this software)

Charlo

#31 neuro

neuro

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:07

If I understand correctly, BK would still work if you use an USB headset for comms and have game noises on the speakers.
BTW, that's the 'most-awesomest' way of playing, and the USB headset isn't all that expensive if you make sure to get a model that has jack outputs on the USB plug, and not the headset wires coming directly out of it. That configuration allows to easily replace the headset using a standard 'brand El Cheapo' mono headset ($5) every time it's needed, and keep the same USB "sound stick", which the system detects as a secondary sound board: set your on-board (or PCI) sound board as default, select the USB headset in TS options 'Playback' and 'Capture', and there you have it: comms in headset and game noise in speakers (with or without ButtKicker).
But this has been said already, and it's slightly off topic, too.

@Jorry, Bender, and anyone who's skipping the butt kicker because of the 110v vs. 220v issue:
Amazon has only the 110v model, but the 220/240v version is available in Europe and rest of the world though the ButtKicker official resellers, see list at http://thebuttkicker...ional_sales.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thebuttkicker...ional_sales.htm

As an alternative, you could get Buttkicker 110v model + voltage changer, like I did. I guess the combined price of the two items would still be lower than the 220/240v model alone, bought through an European reseller (international companies seem to believe that all Europeans are stinky rich)

#32 der_zahn

der_zahn

Posted 06 April 2012 - 13:59

Glad you got it sorted out. It really is a nice piece of hardware and adds to the enjoyment of the game for me ten fold.

Luckily for me I have an older set of logitech 5.1 surround speakers with a headphone jack built into the center speaker/control unit, so I can enjoy it both ways since plugging headphones into that jack is not detected by windows and the signal is still sent to the subwoofer but just muted by the jack on the speaker/contol unit.

Just wanted to share my favorite part of the manual from the FAQ'S section

Q. What happens to the cables when I twist around in my seat?
A. There is a strain relief already attached to the ButtKicker Gamer cable which will allow you to spin around
without immediately putting strain on the cable. Should the cable get wrapped around the center post more
than just a few times, spin the chair back the other way until the cable is no longer twisted.

^^^ :lol:^^^

#33 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 06 April 2012 - 16:10

For anyone from Europe whos interested http://www.amazon.de...33728313&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.de...tKicker-Gamer-S … 313&sr=8-1

I would get one myself,if I only had the Money spare right now :(

#34 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:29

On my way to pick up my BK2! :) I'll get it set up and post a bit of info on it.

#35 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 07 April 2012 - 21:58

WOW!
:D

Setup was pretty easy, even though I already use a splitter for my headphones and my subwoofer/speaker system. The BK came with another splitter which I used in addition to my current splitter and everything setup out of the box works great!
I was worried about getting enough base, but even at half power, this thing is rattling my bones! I turned it way down, put my base to the middle position, and still get a lot of shake…just right I think (and I'm pleased that I have 60% more to go if I want to really amp things up).

On startup in my Camel, I can feel the thrum of the engine vibration. Firing the guns gives me a little kick. Bombs exploding and Flak are the real money winners though! I can even tell when I'm being hit by gunfire.
I have lenoleum floor in my office, and so turning the amp up to 50% rattles the chair, so I could see that those with a tile floor might want a rubber mat, which I would think would isolate the bass to the chair.
My wife's not here, so I cant get her input on what she's hearing, but will do so and post later (as family seems to be a concern for most of us :) ).

All in all, there's PLENTY of options for adjustment (for games, and even for movies/music).

At first flight, I would say that any bomber pilots would be EXCEPTIONALLY impressed with what this adds to the sim.
Low strafing missions are going to be very interesting now :D

#36 charlo

charlo

Posted 08 April 2012 - 00:31

Glad you like it, BroadSide! Nearby flak is indeed quite startling in the middle of a long mission, and be sure to watch some YouTube videos of flybys, CloD, etc. for some additional fun.

I also have my wheeled office chair on linoleum. To keep the lift-handle on my chair from rattling, between the handle and the bottom of the seat I wedge some foam inserts cut out from a foam floor mat.

I keep the Buttkicker's wired remote right next to my keyboard so I can dial the intensity up or down, depending upon what's happening in the mission, or if a base-heavy song is driving the piston so much it knocks.

Charlo

#37 der_zahn

der_zahn

Posted 08 April 2012 - 00:54

Glad to hear you are pleased with it. What I really like is you can turn down your speakers to almost nothing and still get the BK thumping away.

I did a lot of reading from people who owned one and what review sites had to say, and to be honest I did not read one bad review, and only found a handful of people who owned one and disliked it for whatever reason(mostly negative comments were about the older amp that had fans in it as it was loud and was prone to failure)…Cant please everyone I suppose.

I took the Handley_Page out for a spin yesterday and was grinning from ear to ear, until I slammed it into a bunch of trees at the end of the runway.

p.s. Broadside how did you add color to some of the words in your signature?. I tried it on mine and all I got was the code to show up.

#38 neuro

neuro

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:01

…and I have the BK right here but I can't plug it in yet :(
still waiting for the voltage changer, it's going to be shipped on monday, and then it has to get here. By next Friday, maybe?

In the meantime I attached the …vibrator to my armchair and found that its legs are kind of too thick for it. There's no other chair that I can use right now, so I have 2 possible solutions: one is to modify the chair (but I'd prefer not to) and the other one is to mount the 'vibrator' relatively low, like 1 inch off the floor.

And then the obvious solution would be to make a quick run for the junk yard and get an old car seat for about 10 euros… but then i'd have to adapt it (workwhine: everything boils down to work. even to play, you have to work. I HATE work)

#39 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:24

Neuro, it doesnt fit around the pole of the chair?
like this:

Is it an office chair you have?

Sorry you are running into all these hassles.
However, at least from my experience: IT'S WORTH IT! :D

#40 Proccy

Proccy

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:50

Just bought mine yesterday and its all ready on its way I also found a 240volt to 110volt /300watt stepdown transfomer posted to me for $29.00 here in australia.

Lieut. (A./Capt.) Andrew Weatherby Beauchamp-Proctor, D.S.O., M.C., D.F.C., No. 84 Sqn., R.A. Force.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users