- - - - -

Dr1 - FICTIONAL Pirate skin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CaK_MartasH.

CaK_MartasH.

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:06

Hello all,
this is my 3rd try to create a pirate skin. Its almost the same as Fokker D7f that I posted few days ago.
If you like it, feel free to use it or change it.
If you dont like it, please tell me.

This is the DOWNLOAD site.
Have a nice day.
Martin Hubenak

Attached Files

#2 Harlej

Harlej

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:03

I like the smile, but 'Totenkopf' at wheel covers looks a bit silly for me. Maybe next time try spins :D

#3 J2_Adam

J2_Adam
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 February 2012 - 18:07

Uruwashii, you are aware that Bremerhaven has a few skins with the skull and swords on it. Yes, I know that you "came up with the design yourself by searching the internet" but didn't a small voice inside you say "Gee, someone else has a design like that, why don't I find something different"?

J2_Bremerhaven's Personal DR1 Skin

#4 CaK_MartasH.

CaK_MartasH.

Posted 10 February 2012 - 20:39

Yes Adam I know about the Bremerhaven skin, but I realy like this kind of Pirate flag and I hoped that wont be a problem in fictional skin topic. I think there can be more planes with crosed swords :) I didnt know about the Bremerhaven skin when I was creating it, but I would add this skull anyway, becouse I like it :) Its very hard to find some original skin that would pass the voting. You dont have to vote for it, but I will not change this skull, becouse I realy like it and I dont think its a problem in "fictional" topic.
I promise my next skin will be more original :)
Have a nice day and thanks for tip.
Martin

#5 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 03 March 2012 - 17:51

Poll concluded; thread locked.

I was trying to process this one for submission to 777, but I keep getting errors when trying to download the file. Can you please check it, and maybe upload it again somewhere else and send me a PM with a working link?

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users