* * * * * 1 votes

Pfalz

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 actionjoe

actionjoe
  • LocationNord, France.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:16

A short one, that I've made from a multiplayer flight, where Handleys were given an hardtime! And one of the most lucky shot I've ever did! ;)

515024ActionjoeScreen.jpg

#2 Phalcon

Phalcon

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:29

certainly was an impressive shot at the end, nice movie

#3 A.Challenge

A.Challenge
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted 21 December 2011 - 14:10

Also watched the Nieuport Symphony: was a German composer really the best choice considering the hostilities? :o

Good stuff.

campribV.png

#4 actionjoe

actionjoe
  • LocationNord, France.

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:26

Merci, thanks ;)

the Nieuport Symphony: was a German composer really the best choice considering the hostilities? :o

Hum, in fact, I first choose the music before recording my flights. And because Beethoven & N17 are both great, I think they would suit together. :)

#5 Hellshade

Hellshade

Posted 26 December 2011 - 00:26

Great movie! Where do you get the music from?

Hellshade

#6 actionjoe

actionjoe
  • LocationNord, France.

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:47

Where do you get the music from?

Thanks, the music is from Achtung Spitfire Schnell Schnell!, a german soulful garage punk band(as they described themselves). The good news is that they give some of their songs for free(including the one that I use, Forrester of the Rabbits), and they are all excellents! Enjoy! ;)

#7 Manny_Pfalz

Manny_Pfalz

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:07

:D

#8 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:08

Up

#9 J5_Gamecock

J5_Gamecock

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:21

Up

Very nice!  I love the DXII... one of my favorite planes.

Did you know that iron sights on the DXII were off? They are set a bit high.(Doesn't look like it bothers you however :icon_e_wink: )

Gamecock,The Kickin Chickin 

GCsig.png

#10 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 03 September 2017 - 22:26

If I fly for crosses, then, if possible, I take pfalz12. He is more honest than the Fokker d7f. On the fokker is not interesting :-). Sometimes it turns out to fuck with smart guys to a spad 13. This is a very great pleasure, and I hope for them too. About iron sights I did not understand a little (difficulties of translation). They were not used? It is not convenient for me to fly with the optical, because the windshield on the pfalz gives a light, and the optical sight - it adds it. especially on evening cards, if the sun is behind.

#11 J5_Gamecock

J5_Gamecock

Posted 04 September 2017 - 13:50

Iron sights were used. In game they are not accurate.  You seem to do good enough with them so I would not change.

Salute!

Gamecock,The Kickin Chickin 

GCsig.png

#12 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 04 September 2017 - 22:08

Thanks for the answer ! I realized the mechanical sight in the game is set on this plane above the required level. For me, this is news. However, the player has the ability to change the reduction of the machine gun, which means that the bullet trajectory exceeds the flight axis of the aircraft (in the case of placing the weapon in the center). And of course, my shooting is not always as good as in this video :-) On average, about 14% of hits.
S!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users