Photo
- - - - -

The Big Wishlist

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#521 Bf-110

Bf-110

Posted 04 January 2012 - 21:38

In BF1918,the Gotha G.IV had a map on the cockpit.I saw in a WWI mod for IL2 balloons that had a table with a map on it.

#522 Der.Mo

Der.Mo

Posted 04 January 2012 - 21:45

No more "Loosing squad mate" after returning from hospital!

#523 arjisme

arjisme

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:16

General:
Remove the ambient flak over NML or at least make it an option (server side in MP) to turn it off.

This will make it possible to create missions where when flak is fired, you know there is an enemy (to the flak) in the vicinity. Historically, flak was used by pilots to locate enemies.

#524 RAF74_Winger

RAF74_Winger

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:18

General:
Remove the ambient flak over NML or at least make it an option (server side in MP) to turn it off.

This will make it possible to create missions where when flak is fired, you know there is an enemy (to the flak) in the vicinity. Historically, flak was used by pilots to locate enemies.

I agree with that. The current 'ambient' flak is a needless distraction in MP. It's been asked for before though: riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=22579

W.

#525 neuro

neuro

Posted 31 January 2012 - 19:24

Ability to see your hit ratio at any time, including off line (e.g. using a hotkey that would display a subtitle like "your current gun hit ratio is xx%, bomb hit ratio xx%).
… or at least the ability to see your hit ratio at the end of each off line mission including QMB

#526 MattM

MattM

Posted 12 February 2012 - 16:08

Additional/revised bomb loadouts for the two-seaters (most DFW C.V bombloads are completely unrealistic, RE8 could need additional loadouts, with 1x 112 lb and 4x 25 lb or 4x 65 lb etc.).

Loadout for DFW C.V with radio or camera only (right now, radio or camera can only be used in combination with 4x 12,5 kg bombs)

Option to lock loadout for certain planetypes in the mission only.

Option to change the frontline/NML position on the map.

Option to change durability of objects in a mission (say an airfield needs to be destroyed completely for it to count as destroyed etc.)

More varied cloud settings (something between average and heavy cloud setting for instance)

(Empty) planes, vehicles etc. as objects for missions, with the objects not requiring entities to show up.

Option to disable the brown smoke over NML with the mission editor (it causes many performance issues)

Realistic positioning of gunsights (N11 and N17 being the worst examples of unrealistically high positioned gunsights)

Aldis gunsights for the late German planes (as an alternative for the Oigee reflector sight)

Ability for the mission creator to lock certain "field mods", streamers etc.

Ability to effectively use the artillery spotting and camera GUI in multiplayer (would really add a lot to current MP).

#527 Panthera

Panthera

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:59

1. Zeppelin Staaken R.VI
2. Fokker D.VI
3. Sopwith Snipe
4. Siemens Schuckbert D.IV
5. Salmson 2

#528 J2_Adam

J2_Adam
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:30

Different types of weather. For example, Alto stratus clouds, moving fronts etc.

#529 halsfury

halsfury

Posted 29 February 2012 - 00:00

@arjisme

good thought but I think we should hold off on removing ambient flak untill we can populate the whole front in real flak

#530 O_WolfPac

O_WolfPac

Posted 29 February 2012 - 00:30

Thermals under certain types of clouds please :)

#531 arjisme

arjisme

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:01

@arjisme

good thought but I think we should hold off on removing ambient flak untill we can populate the whole front in real flak
Actually, I don't agree. The whole front wouldn't have been populated with real flak to begin with. Flak would occur only when aircraft are flying overhead. The pilots coordinated with the AA gunners to identify enemy aircraft. They used flak bursts to guide them to the enemy.

On the other hand, having the whole front populated with artillery bursts is more reasonable. But those should be occurring closer to ground level.

Hmm, I might be taking your meaning wrong. There should be at least some flak directed at enemies near the front. You might be saying it is currently too costly to add in AA units to provide that. If that was your point, I would advocate the devs change the ambient flak so that it occurs only in the vicinity of actual aircraft near the front. That would make it localized decoration, rather than general decoration and would allow it to provide some utility as occurred in reality.

#532 J99Hasso

J99Hasso

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:00

Wishlist 2012 from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic:
- Selection of engines for aircraft
- Tearing at the fabric wing overuse
- More life on the runway (atmosphere)
- Career Mode in German
- Selection of ammunition (full metal jacket / tracer / incendiary ammunition)
- RoF in Czech
- Control over the AI shooting
- Selection of various discharge configurations in bombing
- Briefings before missions, briefing a la Arma II
- Chat Markos (definable text list)
- Trophy collection in the field of personal property
- Briefings a'la EAW
- Detailed models gewrackt
- Remain downed aircraft on the ground
- Crew of Physics in behavior
- Extend weather option
- Playback of recordings transparency of their own machine
- Faces of WW I pilot animated (fire up propeller, assault, Marching, withdrawal) ground staff / animated ground troops
- Selectable "Smarter flak"
- Parachutes
- Choice of language in the "Options"
- Maps: Flanders, Alpine and Isonzo
- Aircraft 1916 (C. III Albatros, Halberstadt D.II, Fokker D.III and D.II, Roland C.IIa, Nieuport 16, BE.2d, BE.12, Morane N, and about 33 Caproni KD.I )
- Aircraft 1917 (Albatros DV, AEG G.IV, Oeffag D.III series 53 and 153 early, HD 1, Nieuport 17bis, Nieuport 24 and Hansa-Brandenburg CI)
- Aircraft 1918 (Oeffag D.III series 153 and 253 translate translate, aviation Berg DI series 138, 92 or the 338 Hannover CL.IIIa, Caproni about 5.)
- "Intelligent Auto Pilot" (Tactical)
- Gunner weaker RR

#533 halsfury

halsfury

Posted 29 February 2012 - 13:32

Good point arjisme

I meant the latter case cause we can't provide enough AAs to cover the front. I think that it would be okay in the day time to have ambient flak localized around where a player is but at night I think that in the interest of stealth there shouldn't be any ambient flak at night

Just because at night you wouldn't want to have light flashes from flak targeting near invisible planes and directing enemies towards them as a result

Also clouds need an exception too. It wouldn't be right if regular AA didn't follow you into the clouds but the fake flak did

#534 Spag

Spag
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 21:38

Visible bullet damage to aircraft even when in 'invulnarability to weapons'

Bite off more than you can chew.

Then chew like Hell ! ! !

#535 Panthera

Panthera

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:25

The intelligent auto pilot would be especially welcome

#536 elephant

elephant

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:48

You are daydreaming Hasso! :lol:
But it's free isn't it? ;)
I can't believe how you missed the classic Albatros D.III from your 1917 plane list! :roll:

#537 J99Hasso

J99Hasso

Posted 01 March 2012 - 20:04

You are daydreaming Hasso! :lol:
But it's free isn't it? ;)
I can't believe how you missed the classic Albatros D.III from your 1917 plane list! :roll:
We collect all the desires of the community, every Christmas. They are then sorted and distributed accordingly. We do it since 2009 and I can tell you that the RoF team very closely looks at the feasibility. We may have already experienced in many places in the past, that is the wishes of the community and have a working basis points way unset.Why not?
:S!:

#538 DidNotFinish

DidNotFinish

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:55

One new one for me,

-> AI pilot rank corresponds to AI skill level

#539 neuro

neuro

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:02

- Ability to set AI skills in Career mode (e.g. Min=Novice Max=Ace; Min=Ace Max=Ace to have all 'ace' AI)

- 'Measurements system' setting should default to 'By Plane' (current default 'metric' is probably a relic of the old all-metric days)

- Loadouts for fighter-bombers should default to No Bombs

- Map setting (zoom, area) should be saved through flights (MP). Map should be reset to default only if Player switches sides, not after every flight.

- MP 'Lobby' window should show players' team, scores (points) and maybe what A/C they're flying (server may hide that) and don't show Kills, Deaths, AI(cars, balloons, etc) as it does now. All that kind of info should be shown on a website page, not directly in game. Also, stats should be reset every month. (and yes, I know that ignoring stats is best, I'm just dropping in ideas… that probably no one likes anyway)

- MP gunners should be able to use the bomb sight (locking bombsight to one of the gunner positions would do the trick. Pilots would be able to use the bombsight after switching to gunner position, provided that no human gunner is in there)

- Historical bombsights, unstabilized if that was the case (I don't think gyro stabilized bombsights had been invented yet). Also bombsights as field mods where that was the case historically, or no bomb sight at all, if that was the case. In short, more bombsight realism.

- Larger hole in Camel upper wing as field mod.

- Missions shouldn't set skins (mission makers could still tell users what skins to use, in the mission breafing). Skin should remain the ones used last time until *player* changes it, and that should apply to all kinds of SP missions and also to MP as long as skins are not locked.

And yes, I know I mentioned some of these points before, I just don't remember which ones.

#540 M.H

M.H

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:17

Although the game fans all have joystick , I do not posses one , and can't buy one either ( please don't ask why ) . One improvement I would like made in the cursor keys and the rudder control is that after I leave one key ( one which .. say positions the elevators up ) the things should not return to position zero , they should stay there . The other key should be used to get it in zero position . This would allow me to make less violent corrections . It would be much easier for a keyboard user like me to aim at a target :x . I hope my text is not too confusing . This improvement will make the game more friendly for keyboard users like myself . I hope you put this in your next update .

Your game's fan and military aviation fanatic .
M.H. :S!:

#541 Sharpus

Sharpus

Posted 06 April 2012 - 20:53

I would like to see that when a pilot is hit and wounded, it will sometimes (depending on where he is injured) make a really bad day for him… I mean vision should be much worse than now in the game (almost non), maybe when he lost lot of blood he could get into the unconscious or die. He could be in a shock - some more blur and slowed vision (?). I really miss a feature that you can even die 10 mins after being hit from the old Red Baron game. I would like to see also that a cockpit can be hit by a bullet (the part of the plane where you have altimeter and so on. I have not seen any damage here). I hope this could bring more immersion to the game and that the change will not be hard to program.

#542 Thaatu

Thaatu

Posted 09 May 2012 - 22:15

I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but I just can't help it.

In career mode I've had a few instances where I'm in a fight and manage to fire a few bursts at the enemy. Once I landed I discovered that I got a kill, although I disengaged and never saw the enemy plane crashing. The "results" section of the debriefing clarified that the plane crashed at least five minutes after the fight, so I guess I managed to cause a fuel leak. First of all it's unrealistic that I would get a kill from it, because a human pilot can easily land a plane if they they experience a fuel leak, something that I guess the AI won't do. Second, a pilot error shouldn't account as a kill, especially when the scorer is more than two kilometers away at the time. Red Baron II had an amplified version of this problem, when a botched AI landing could give you a kill just because you hit him with a few rounds 20 minutes ago. Maybe there could be some sort of distance check before getting the credit, so you wouldn't get a kill if you're more than a kilometer away from the action.

Also more detail for the "results" section of debriefing would be appreciated. When a squadron mate gets killed I'd like to know was it by flak, flying error etc. I suspect more attention will be given to immersive features of the career mode in the future.

The next one might be a bit controversial. I realise the reason why default flying altitudes are lower than historically, partly because I'm currently flying an Eindecker, which needs a good 15 minutes to get to 2 km. If the devs decide to keep the AI flying altitudes as low as they currently are, then the altitudes for balloons should be lowered accordingly. As far as I know they float now at historically accurate levels, but are awfully vulnerable when most flight paths go right beside them. If the balloons where at a max 1 km (or lower) altitude, they would be much better protected by flak and machine guns from the ground. Harder balloon busting would be a testament to the bravery and daring of the actual men who's job it was.

And the last one, an easy one: in career mode remove the lists of other players' stats in their careers. It breaks the immersion effectively when young Hercule Poirot parades his 800 kills, not to mention a few other obvious fake names with a combined tally of a few thousand kills, plus a thousand balloons. I don't want to see how people from other dimensions break Guinness World Records. It's obviously different in multiplayer, which some players regard as competition, but career mode is single player for a reason.

Thanks to all who bothered to read this. :zzz:

#543 JiltedJock

JiltedJock

Posted 31 May 2012 - 17:44

Single Player Quick Mission generator:

a slider or drop down for the groups' fuel loads - maybe added into the weapon loadout screen for each group?
It would also be great to be able to change which group you were in, rather than having to rebuild the mission from scratch with your new group in slot 1

Suggestion that would make Quick Missions better

#544 Winston60

Winston60
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 31 May 2012 - 19:47

For single and multiplayer, I'd like to see the "oil splatter" effect triggered less. I can't believe that everytime I'm hit with the first burst of bullets that they get to my engine, especially when the shots come from the rear.

I recently tested in quick mission, allowing an enemy scout to shoot at me in a scout from behind 10 times with only slight or no maneuvering on my part. 9 out of 10 times I got oil splatters on the first hits. I think this is a bit much.

Is there another topic on this subject?

#545 BADMUTHA

BADMUTHA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:47

I was thinking about how they could improve the AI, here's my thoughts.

1. Give the AI a maximum sight range, have it decrease based skill level. Test multiple human's sight ranges by zooming in in game and seeing at what distance it becomes unreasonable to spot a plane, mark that distance and that is the Ace level of sight, then decrease it from there for the lower skill levels.

2. Give the AI blind spots with dice rolls to determine whether the player is spotted or not, for example:

Player starts at six o'clock high on an AI's tail about 1000 yards, dice roll happens say every 10-15 seconds when the player is in one of the AI's blind "zones". The further the AI is from the player the rarer the chance to be discovered, so say at 1000 yards the dice roll is a 10% chance of being spotted. He closes the distance, at 500 yards the chance becomes 45% or so, at 350 yards the chance increases to 65%.

numbers of course would have to be adjusted based on testing and finding a good sweet spot that would allow the player to have a good chance of bouncing the enemy without alerting them as it is in multiplayer against human players. Of course planes with observers would have near 100% chance of spotting regardless of position.

And then an automatic alert would occur when the player fires his guns in the direction of the enemy planes or when one plane in the group is shot down.

Either this dice roll thing or a Metal gear solid style "cone of sight" that moves around and would give a chance to spot the player coming from a blind spot.

But I think this is a very necessary thing to add to the single player, we need to be able to bounce opponents if the offline mode is to ever be as close a representation of the air war as it should be. Most other combat flight sims give the AI blind spots as well, such as IL2 and Cliffs of dover, OFF as well.

#546 zachanscom

zachanscom

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:04

backup pilots for bombers:

#547 Mellokeith

Mellokeith

Posted 13 July 2012 - 22:14

I have an idea that's probably been suggested before, but I didn't want to read 55 pages of suggestions to check ;)

Famous squadrons with famous pilots in career mode… specifically I was thinking about Jasta 11… Have Jasta 11 with all the famous pilots (date accurate). You fly with regular Jastas early in your career and only if you reach an appropriate status (10-20 kills?)(and NOT on easy settings!) you receive an invitation to join the flying circus…

You get to customize you plane as they did and fly patrols with the likes of Manfred and Lother von Richtofen, Kurt Wolff, Wilhelm Reinhardt, etc.

You fly the planes they flew at the time (D.Va, DR.1, D.VII). On the date of a pilot's death :xx: , it is announced and you attend a ceremony (21 guns please :x ) and that pilot/plane is ommitted from the Jasta :o .

The screen between flights should be an appropriate backdrop, a chalet interior, a bar, a tent, whatever is appropriate for the date and Jasta 11's location during that time.

I wouldn't think that it would be a huge undertaking actually… what do you folks think?

I think it would be an awesome reward for a good pilot who has served the Fatherland well… :S!:

#548 zachanscom

zachanscom

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:21

i've often wondered how that could be implemented. would manfred von richthofen have to be invincible until his actual historical death date?

cause even ace ai often just collides while in dogfights. those famous aces will need cheat enabled.

#549 CFS_EAGLE_03/Tinytacohead

CFS_EAGLE_03/Tinytacohead

Posted 15 July 2012 - 22:44

I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but I just can't help it.

In career mode I've had a few instances where I'm in a fight and manage to fire a few bursts at the enemy. Once I landed I discovered that I got a kill, although I disengaged and never saw the enemy plane crashing. The "results" section of the debriefing clarified that the plane crashed at least five minutes after the fight, so I guess I managed to cause a fuel leak. First of all it's unrealistic that I would get a kill from it, because a human pilot can easily land a plane if they they experience a fuel leak, something that I guess the AI won't do. Second, a pilot error shouldn't account as a kill, especially when the scorer is more than two kilometers away at the time…

If I'm understanding you correctly, I have to disagree, at least somewhat, as I have noticed random AI land when out of fuel, on occasion. (try setting opponents to completely empty, in quick mission, to see this, haha) I have also seen AI crash on an attempted dead-stick, which depending on damage to either plane and/or pilot, (or even pilot skill level), I feel to be realistic. As far as whether you get a kill from an AI who crashed due to lack of fuel, I think it should possibly depend on where he landed, if indeed he did. If he crashed on attempt and was behind enemy lines, and I had shots in him that may have caused said crash.. well, I don't see anything wrong with my getting a kill from it, no matter how far apart he and I are, and would probably be upset if I didn't! haha.

On to my own request/wishlist addition:
General:
Further implementation of Forcefeedback
I realize us feedback fliers are a minority these days, and I also hate to reference other sims. (especially when RoF is FAR superior to them in pretty much every other way!) If a developer could please try utilizing the Forcefeedback option in any Microsoft flight "sim" and implement how it works there, to RoF, any Feedback user would be greatly appreciative! The specific point I'm getting at is in MS games, you get variable back pressure on the stick from both the elevator and aileron axis's/surface's, which varies in strength depending how fast your craft is moving through the environment. The reason this is SO important is it helps the player actually "feel" their planes energy/speed, without even having to open their eyes if they don't want to. (not that people fly blind, I hope but, haha) Due to the explained workings, as your plane loses energy/gets closer to a stall, the stick will become more & more mushy as well, which let's the pilot feel when they're getting closer to a stall/need to point the nose down a little etc. Almost everybody has to agree that one of the hardest aspects to fully realize, (when playing a flight or driving sim), is to actually sense how fast your vehicle is moving through the digital environment. For those who have Forcefeedback, and play games where it's been more fully implemented, this is one of the best ways to convey such a vital game aspect. Also, please don't take this as my bashing the current FFB design, but it could definitely use improvement and again, anybody who uses it would be dearly grateful. (if they didn't know what I'm talking about now, they'd definitely like it better after the additional sensory input) Heck, I'd go as far as to donate a little $$$ if it meant the feature would be worked on! (for real) Also, my apologies for how long this became.. sometimes I get a little wordy when I feel so strongly about a topic!
:oops:

#550 MattM

MattM

Posted 17 July 2012 - 14:36

Additional/revised bomb loadouts for the two-seaters (most DFW C.V bombloads are completely unrealistic, RE8 could need additional loadouts, with 1x 112 lb and 4x 25 lb or 4x 65 lb etc.).

Loadout for DFW C.V with radio or camera only (right now, radio or camera can only be used in combination with 4x 12,5 kg bombs)

Option to lock loadout for certain planetypes in the mission only.

Option to change the frontline/NML position on the map.

Option to change durability of objects in a mission (say an airfield needs to be destroyed completely for it to count as destroyed etc.)

More varied cloud settings (something between average and heavy cloud setting for instance)

(Empty) planes, vehicles etc. as objects for missions, with the objects not requiring entities to show up.

Option to disable the brown smoke over NML with the mission editor (it causes many performance issues)

Realistic positioning of gunsights (N11 and N17 being the worst examples of unrealistically high positioned gunsights)

Aldis gunsights for the late German planes (as an alternative for the Oigee reflector sight)

Ability for the mission creator to lock certain "field mods", streamers etc.

Ability to effectively use the artillery spotting and camera GUI in multiplayer (would really add a lot to current MP).

All the above and this:

Parachutes, atleast for balloon crews. Balloons should be winded down when attacked.

Option to modify windscreens (getting rid of wingscreens could have the disadvantage of louder wind noises for instance) / adding windscreens to planes which very often did have windscreens, but don't have that in ROF (Pup, Tripe, DR.I, D.IIIa,…)

#551 Master

Master

Posted 17 July 2012 - 15:11

I would like to see the kill system rewritten.

#1 do not announce kills in the chat buffer.

#2 you only get a kill if your direct fire caused the plane to immediately crash. Pilot kills, engine kills etc count but at no time should a slow oil or fuel kill in which the enemy plane escapes combat result in a kill.

#3 each kill must have a check run at the time of the kill recorded to verify that at least one other player or two AI objects were within visual limit and a probability calculation calculated for the AI on the probability of them seeing the kill and identifying the killer.

#4 unverified kills are reported in the post mission screen but do not count towards points/kill streaks.

#5 fix the "last person to hit/most damage" gets the kill. Kills should be attributed to the person who "downs" the plane. If multiple people are shooting at the same plane when it goes down then it is an unconfirmed kill that is attributed to all players but does not count towards points/kill streaks.

The current kill system is so broken that it damages how the game is played. Maybe this could be a server side setting for arcade vs realism servers but I am tired of people limping away from combat and turning their engine off to prevent kills or ditching right away to prevent a kill from oil/fuel leaks. The simple solution would be to just stop broadcasting kills but the obvious glaring problems with the kill calculations would still have people scratching their heads as to why they got or didnt get a kill.

#552 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 17 July 2012 - 15:36

I would like to see the kill system rewritten.

#2 you only get a kill if your direct fire caused the plane to immediately crash. Pilot kills, engine kills etc count but at no time should a slow oil or fuel kill in which the enemy plane escapes combat result in a kill.

I am tired of people limping away from combat and turning their engine off to prevent kills or ditching right away to prevent a kill from oil/fuel leaks. The simple solution would be to just stop broadcasting kills but the obvious glaring problems with the kill calculations would still have people scratching their heads as to why they got or didnt get a kill.

Hi Master,

I agree with a lot of what you say, but aren't point #2 and the part I bolded in conflict?

#553 Master

Master

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:20

They are two separate problems.

I dont want people getting kills for planes that get away from them and run out of fuel/oil 10 minutes later

I am tired of people flying unrealistically and immediately ditching their plane to prevent a kill on them instead of trying to make it home (using #2 they would have a chance because they would not get a kill on them for trying to fly to base)

#554 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:25

So, what kind of algorithm would distinguish between the two situations? The amount of time between sustaining damage and despawning?

In other words, we want a kill to be awarded when someone ditches his aircraft when it is damaged and the fight is still going. On the other hand, we don't want a kill to be awarded when someone ditches his aircraft after successfully disengaging from a fight.

#555 CFS_EAGLE_03/Tinytacohead

CFS_EAGLE_03/Tinytacohead

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:50

It would be awesome to be able to fully disable cockpit shake/automated head/view movement. As things stand, even with cockpit shake disabled, your view moves about quite a bit during maneuvers. Aiming is a big enough challenge in these old crates without such & this is possible in pretty much every other sim out there, (be it flight or driving etc). Not being able to disable it also makes TrackIR that much harder to utilize, for disabled persons/people with very poor sitting balance etc.

#556 Master

Master

Posted 24 July 2012 - 19:29

So, what kind of algorithm would distinguish between the two situations? The amount of time between sustaining damage and despawning?

In other words, we want a kill to be awarded when someone ditches his aircraft when it is damaged and the fight is still going. On the other hand, we don't want a kill to be awarded when someone ditches his aircraft after successfully disengaging from a fight.

Maybe a 30-60 second timer from the last time they were shot.

So you get a kill if you destroy their plane (wing, fuel tank or pilot kill) which results in a crash

You also get a kill if you shot them 30 seconds before they crash. (come to a rest with a damaged wing/engine etc)

If they ditch after 30 seconds you get no kill. (An engine kill is not a kill unless they crash within the 30 second mark). A fuel or oil leak can never end in a kill. etc.

On top of this, none of the kills are broadcast over the channel or if they are there is a 60-90 minute delay.

Also, it has to happen within x distance of a AI object or another player otherwise it does not count as a kill.

#557 vonhatlen

vonhatlen

Posted 28 July 2012 - 00:31

Any chance adding an option to refuel/rearm upon landing at home base? bummer when youre out of ammo, landed at home base and someone following you.. I`d like to just rearm and get up there again.. (single player)

#558 =Fifi=

=Fifi=

Posted 28 July 2012 - 00:47

Any chance adding an option to refuel/rearm upon landing at home base? bummer when youre out of ammo, landed at home base and someone following you.. I`d like to just rearm and get up there again.. (single player)

It's in 777 future plans as they already stated some time ago ;)

#559 BADMUTHA

BADMUTHA

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:30

But wait, you have someone following you so you want to land, rearm and get back up and kill them? That would be kind of ridiculous unless they were following from a few miles away. Otherwise there's no reason to have that feature because Career mode and PWCG only spawn in X amount of planes and usually all planes are landed within an hour or less.

#560 vonhatlen

vonhatlen

Posted 29 July 2012 - 00:04

It's in 777 future plans as they already stated some time ago ;)

That`s awesome!

I had an episode the other day when I pissed off a squad of enemy planes then ran out of ammo. I ran back home but they followed. When I landed they loitered around the airport trying to shoot at me who had parked. They flew around until they got shot up enough to want to go home, so I thought that in the meantime I could have rearmed and got up again to deliver some payback..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users