Photo
- - - - -

Fictional Alb.DIII skinpack -C.aK. komando, Cz. Virtual SQ.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CaK_Novotny

CaK_Novotny

Posted 16 December 2011 - 15:16

Hi all friends of Rise of Flight. :S!:
I would like to introduce our new Skins squadron C.aK. Commando.
We can say that we have such small flying zoo.
:D :D :D

—–
Default 1.
Image Image
—–
Default 2.
Image Image
—–
Novotny (SNAKE)
Image Image
—–
Merten (WILD BOAR)
Image Image
—–
Pragr (WOLF)
Image Image
—–
Medved (BEAR)
Image Image
—–
Pagi (HORSE)
Image Image
—–
Losna (BULL)
Image Image
—–
Kowalski (PENGUIN)
Image Image
—–
TozziFan (ELEPHANT)
Image Image
—–

Place for download SkinPack: HERE

#2 FlyingShark

FlyingShark

Posted 16 December 2011 - 15:54

Yes :)

:S!:

You can vote my post up by clicking the green arrow on the right.

#3 J2_Wallenberg

J2_Wallenberg

Posted 16 December 2011 - 18:28

Wonderful! Long live Emperor Franz Joseph!

#4 CaK_Novotny

CaK_Novotny

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:52

Thanks a lot gentlemen. :S!:

#5 CaK_Novotny

CaK_Novotny

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:51

Hi. I have a question for Panthercules. Is everything ok with my skins? Are they ready to add into the skipacks? Thank you.

#6 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:07

I have processed and submitted these (I've fixed the various little problems with the .txt files), BUT I do think there is a chance that some of these might get kicked out by 777 when they do their testing, because most if not all of the white markings look like they're awfully bright. If you want to reduce the chance of having these rejected and having to go back and fix them after the next release, you might want to tone down the whites a bit.

As a general rule, I start with a white that is about 205/205/205 (RGB), and then reduce the "Brightness" and "Saturation" of my whites by about -50. Then I create a darkening/yellowing layer on top of the white parts, painting those areas with a dark yellow/brown (about 55/45/5 RGB), and then setting the opacity of such layer somewhere around 15-20%, until it looks "right" to me. It will look much darker in PhotoShop than it does in game, but that's OK since the game brightens it up quite a bit.

If you want to redo them, zip up just the new .dds skin files (don't include the .jpg and .txt files) somewhere and PM me with the new link, and I'll amend the submission to include the revised versions of the skins. If you'd rather wait and see if there's really a problem, that would be fine with me (rejection by 777 just means you would miss getting them in the next release and would have to fix them and wait till a following release).

Poll concluded; thread locked.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 43.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users