Photo
- - - - -

Cloud MOD. Heavy clouds.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 SarahZOOM

SarahZOOM

Posted 14 April 2012 - 22:51

When I turn on Post-Effects HDR, Bloom, & High Contrast, the Clouds all turn bright white and get washed out, is there a way of still keeping the clouds brightness the same even though everyone else in the world becomes brighter?

#42 =Fifi=

=Fifi=

Posted 14 April 2012 - 23:42

When I turn on Post-Effects HDR, Bloom, & High Contrast, the Clouds all turn bright white and get washed out, is there a way of still keeping the clouds brightness the same even though everyone else in the world becomes brighter?

That's only due to high contrast…turn it off and keep your HDR and bloom, you'll see!
Only way to get high contrast without the washed out clouds and the weird blue sky, is to find monitor settings that close the ROF high contrast.
My Samsung have the "magic bright" feature that is almost same rendering (without inconvenients)

#43 SarahZOOM

SarahZOOM

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:13

really? oh Okay I will give it a try!

#44 SarahZOOM

SarahZOOM

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:54

I have tweaked the Clouds Mod File so that the clouds will still be viewable even in HDR and High Contrast! But this will not look very good for those who DO NOT use HDR, BlOOM, and High Contrast.

Enjoy!

I have also included copy of Difis's Instructions and here's a video of the Tweaked Clouds with HDR, BLOOM, and High Contrast enabled!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">

Attached Files

#45 ROSS_DiFiS

ROSS_DiFiS

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:27

SarahZOOM
Look this theme. Heplpers for your work. S!

weather generator by DiFiS beta 1.3
weather generator beta 1.3
Re: weather generator beta 1.2

and use this parameter "Gamma correction"

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users