Included mods are:
The latest version of Criquet's AI mod.
Reflected's SE5a adjustments for Criquet's mod + Dolphin AI subbed for the Bristol Fighter AI (works well in my experience)
The AI gunner mod
A fix that gives the DFW and Gotha gunners German bullets (default uses British bullets).
A mod that reduces tracers from one every three bullets, to one every six bullets.
An adjustment to the bomb fuze delay from Richy133. You can still bomb from low altitude, but dropping from knee-height will kill you.
Of course, please post feedback or any issues that come up, and make sure to select "mods on" from the RoF launcher menu.
Updated the mod compilation to include the Spad 7, substitutes Spad 13 AI instructions so that the AI will BnZ with the Spad 7.
P.S. I highly recommend trying out Avimimus' mod, too. Would you all like to see it included in this compilation?
I am replacing the original mod compilation with a JSGME mod enabler. Expand it into your root directory that contains RoF, e.g. C:\Program Files
You will see three things in the zip file. A folder called JSGMEMODS, the JSGME .exe, and a config file (that may or may not be necessary, but they have it there for HSFX, so I included it).
Simply double click on the JSGME.exe, and you will see a little menu come up with the names of different mods. Select the one you want, and use the arrow to move it to the 'activated mods' side of the menu. If you see a warning about a folder already having been modified, ignore the warning.
The only small changes that have been included are sector limits for the Gotha and HP nose gunners. Normally they act like additional tail gunners, firing through the engines, struts, etc. Now their fire will be more restricted to the front hemisphere, although both can still fire over the top wing, so watchout!
Little update October 2nd: "No tracers" alternative included in the compilation.
November 22nd: update for the RE8 and N17. Single Lewis gun F2B still a WIP.
December 23rd: Removed an unnecessary file for Criquet's AI pilots that was causing a ctd. Be sure to remove the old "Criquet's AI pilots" before you copy in the new one. Otherwise the file that caused a problem might still remain!
Little update on December 24th, removed feathered's oil texture because it is not compatible with 1.023.
: New mod pack includes the option for reduced flak lethality, and the option to reduce the vitality of gunner/observers. Normally they require 4 bullets to die, with the mod they only require 2.
Fix for "Criquet's AI pilots" that was causing gunners not to stand up and fire.
Added W1ndy's mod that removes the oil splatter texture.
AI gunner mod does not include any adjustments to the Cl.II or DH4 (I will buy them and adjust the gunners once I see a more concerted effort at FM revision).
Updated the mod pack for 1.026.
Removed the "reduced gunner vitality" mod because Rise of Flight no long accepts adjustments to the bot vitality parameter.
Fixed the "reduced tracer frequency" and "no tracers" mods.
Updated "AI gunner mod" to be compatible with 1.026 and our weapon mods.
Added a few new mods to the modpack.
1. Feathered's loading screen, and Feathered's oil textures
2. Mattm's no-ambient-flak
3. AI awareness mod (my own )
September 14th, 2013
828 downloads of the last mod pack. Not bad!
1. Added the less blue ocean mod for the channel map (I think I remember getting permission for this, it's been a long time!?)
2. Added the 1916 AI pilot scouts, two seaters, and the AI Sopwith Camel I have been working on to Criquet's AI mod.
3. The AI gunner mod now makes the AI gunners much more dangerous, watch out! It also keeps the ammunition loadout the same with weapon mods, i.e. you don't get double the ammunition when you take an extra weapon. Let's keep it realistic, please <glares at 777>. So far there has been positive response these changes, especially among Fee pilots. If you find it makes things too hard and you hate my guts, then just remove the file called "turretcontrollerai" from Rise of Flight\JSGMEMODS\AI gunner mod (Richy133 & gavagai)\data\luascripts\worldobjects.
4. I am not including the PWCG GUI mod. There's already a new version of that you can get here: http://www.pwcampaig...bSite/PWCG.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pwcampaig...bSite/PWCG.html
There are some other neat mods appearing on the scene, but some are too large to include in a little zip file. But you can find them here:
fubar's landscape textures
Fubar's autumn and winter trees
They are JSGME ready. All you have to do is put them in the JSGME folder that I have included in the zip file.
To use this compilation, download the zip file below and expand it into your main Rise of Flight directory. Then, run the JSGME switcher, and enable the mods you prefer. Updated September 14th, 2013. Tested and compatible with 1.031b.
Please post if you find errors or problems!