Snarling Trolls Newbie support Server

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#161 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:49

And sticky buns?

Careful…your frustration is showing.

Besides, how many times do I have to spell it out for you?

:|

If you don't like it son……then don't come looking for it.

#162 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:50

Ahh, here we go.

Bigoted irrationality supporting a groundless moral superiority and coupled with desperate attempts at self justification. A classic case of attention seeking, passive-aggressive behavior.

Stick a fork in it, there's nothing left here but the lingering spasms of inarticulate butt-hurt.

Now, back on topic, what was that test thing all about?

#163 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:51

Weak score of 1 EA, you really must do better.

Try this

He has an abnormal condition of the brain characterized by occlusion by an embolus, thrombus, or cerebrovascular hemorrhage or vasospasm, resulting in ischemia of the brain tissues normally perfused by the damaged vessels.

That's a cerebrovascular insult by the way

#164 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:51

Perhaps you and moron number 2 over there could pool your paper route proceeds and invest in that Speak-n-Spell together.

Might cut down on repost's.

#165 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:53

And as for the pseudo lectures girls…..that turds already been floated and flushed.

See…its hard to come back and accuse the one guy 10 of your are insulting and attacking…..after threatening to beat them up in a bar.

See…that just shows frustration followed by an attempt to conceal.

#166 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:53

Uh, we're done with you pal.

Might want to cut your losses eh?

Bye bye.

#167 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:58

They really are getting terribly terribly weak now EA…oh dear oh dear oh dear.

#168 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:59

But it is fun to watch you cackling geese tap dance all over the place trying desperately to give credence to your collective crapfest.

Like most rabid mobs, your tiny brains struggle to find solace in the notion that anyone who dares to stand up to your collective insults and flamefest, ….must be somehow be at fault.

#169 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 20:00

Remember dear Brutes…..the fault lies not in our stars…but in ourselves.

#170 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 20:03

And Blondie…..if you were "done" that would be evident by the cessation of the collective insult rants to me.

:|

Try cutting the pills in half next time….and perhaps you'll see your own comments as you type them.

#171 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 20:16

Shall we slap him some more Sticky?

It's kinda fun watching the way he dribbles down the wall afterwards but I'm getting bored and I don't think the smears do much for the decor.

#172 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 20:21

Well, judging by the crickets chirping,.. other than Jimmys little lapdog "hey can we kick him some more" pleas to suckle some more self confidence from the group, …..it appears the Crybaby Chorale has finally tuckered out.

Either that or its nap time.

So, if that's all gents….then I'll bid you all a fond "adieu" and leave you to the next unsuspecting victim of your collective ….er…..brainpower.

But remember, if you want to play some more….then I'm here for you…ready to meet your "tit for tats" with a few ratattattats of my own if you like. After all, its not polite to take and not give back.

So if that's it, I'll leave you with this.

"Farewell, my friends, farewell and hail;

I'm off to seek the holy grail;

I cannot tell you why;

Remember, please when I am gone,

'twas aspiration led me on…

Tiddly-widdly-toodle-oo,

all I want is to stay with you,

…but here I go, …Goodbye."

:S!:

Toodles.

#173 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:53

Lol ok so anyone requiring genuine help or practice - please dont be put off by this farse - pop into the trolls and im sure youll find it an entertaining experience :) :S!:

#174 Cerberus-GER

Cerberus-GER

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:54

…ahhm nice to meet you… yawning…Is there something´I´ve missed? This threat looks like a sick workout. You´d think there´s a kind of bad vibes in here….mhhh :( It´s looking like a lot of spare time wasted with trash. 8-)

I would more like to see you all back onto server. Maybe we can resolve the problem/ let aggressions out/ just having fun (whatever it may be) in a team duell…. :x :S!:

#175 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 14 August 2011 - 13:44

Happy so Happy Happy happy happy !

Guys I think everybody can see that it really was a bit of fun

#176 Cerberus-GER

Cerberus-GER

Posted 14 August 2011 - 13:58

Happy so Happy Happy happy happy !

Guys I think everybody can see that it really was a bit of fun

Maybe it´s not over yet ;) EA ante portas :D

#177 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 14 August 2011 - 16:58

what is ?? is it anal port ?? in english ?

#178 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 14 August 2011 - 17:29

ante menas 'before' but I'm not sure about Portas.

Maybe something festive, relating to port perhaps. Like stirrup cup at hounds.

#179 MungoShuntbox

MungoShuntbox

Posted 14 August 2011 - 17:59

it means 'the enemy is before the gates'. ie about to besiege you and throw dead donkeys over your walls etc.

Do none of you twattards speak Latin apart from Cerb? Sheesh maybe EA had a point.

Oh. No. I forgot - he didn't.

#180 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 14 August 2011 - 18:40

it means 'the enemy is before the gates'. ie about to besiege you and throw dead donkeys over your walls etc.

Do none of you twattards speak Latin apart from Cerb? Sheesh maybe EA had a point.

A your not on the riot lines now shuntbox, so geta gripus quickis, nobus

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#181 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 14 August 2011 - 18:58

I like my version better.

The enemy has been at the port!

#182 MungoShuntbox

MungoShuntbox

Posted 14 August 2011 - 19:14

A your not on the riot lines now shuntbox, so geta gripus quickis, nobus

Put that telly down and come here. Considering where you're from, the fact you speak (moderately) intelligible English must be considered a bonus. O nefas crustorum vorator!

#183 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 14 August 2011 - 20:07

Lmfao "twatards" tomoroow im making tha tthe word of the day :)

#184 Cerberus-GER

Cerberus-GER

Posted 14 August 2011 - 20:23

Roman parents said to their children if they don´t want to sleep "Hannibal ante portas" to get submissive children. Today it would be probably Santa Claus behind the door ;)

#185 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 14 August 2011 - 20:30

Na never ever hit my kids psychological damage better, "because you been naughty today, theres someone under your bed, goodnight", click, slam

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#186 MungoShuntbox

MungoShuntbox

Posted 14 August 2011 - 20:55

Roman parents said to their children if they don´t want to sleep "Hannibal ante portas" to get submissive children. Today it would be probably Santa Claus behind the door ;)

Nah in the UK it's 'Gary Glitter is babysitting you'.

NB Nooney, the Latin means you're a twatty pie eater. Just so as you know. Now get a grown up to read this to you.

#187 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 14 August 2011 - 23:23

Nah in the UK it's 'Gary Glitter is babysitting you'.

NB Nooney, the Latin means you're a twatty pie eater. Just so as you know. Now get a grown up to read this to you.
Dont have to get a grown up to read it, I'm reading it on my 50" samsung I got from Comet, missed that one didnt ya, your lot asked me wat the brick was for, down payment on a telly guv.

#188 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 14 August 2011 - 23:48

————————-TITuSMaximus———————

That's REAL Latin boys

#189 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 18 August 2011 - 15:33

Off subject a bit but here is a test (well part of a test) to see if you are a rational thinker and show up any abnormalities within your character, answer the question below as why you think this happened

A woman goes to a funeral and See's a man she thinks is absolutely adorable, she goes out the next day and kills his wife, why do you think she did that? One answer only please and I will give you the results of your answer tomorrow
Forgot about this.
You all will be happy to note you are 99.9 percent normal with your answers, had any of you had said, she killed her so she could see him again at the funeral, you would have shown tendencies towards being a sociopath. :xx:

#190 Cerberus-GER

Cerberus-GER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 16:25

Off subject a bit but here is a test (well part of a test) to see if you are a rational thinker and show up any abnormalities within your character, answer the question below as why you think this happened

A woman goes to a funeral and See's a man she thinks is absolutely adorable, she goes out the next day and kills his wife, why do you think she did that? One answer only please and I will give you the results of your answer tomorrow
Forgot about this.
You all will be happy to note you are 99.9 percent normal with your answers, had any of you had said, she killed her so she could see him again at the funeral, you would have shown tendencies towards being a sociopath. :xx:

I thought about this possibility tho :D :xx:

#191 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 18 August 2011 - 22:14

Forgot about this.

I thought about this possibility tho :D :xx:
Weirdo, check his cellar :xx:

#192 Trav194

Trav194

Posted 19 August 2011 - 16:56

Nice touch you guys to keep the server going for for noob support really enjoyed my experience with you chaps last Sunday I will continue to join in my quest to be a better pilot.

#193 Cerberus-GER

Cerberus-GER

Posted 19 August 2011 - 17:03

You are welcome mate! :S!:

#194 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 20 August 2011 - 16:50

A good fun night last nights guys S!

#195 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 15 September 2011 - 16:17

Tonight 15th sep 2011 8pm GMT, noob wingman award for any newbies, a troll will wing you trying to ensure you win a free plane to the winner Bristol fighter, and a survivor award to both troll and noob winners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users