194 replies to this topic

#121 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 17:40

Bloody hell - Rumpels wandered in - Welcome me ol todger

#122 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 17:57

uhhh, "nooney".. like I said…it takes an incredible amount of hubris…(or inbredness….is that a word?)….to sit there insulting someone….then proclaim the target of your insults the one who "needs help".

Particularly when in doing so you're doing it in the same breath as you levy more juvenile, slanderous insults.

So all I can say a$$wipe, is for a one balled wonder……you sure have a lot of moxy.

You go girl.

#123 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:07

This forum needs more moderators.

….And a new Snarling Trolls server topic ;)

#124 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:07

Oh and by the way, "nooners", try a Hooked-on-Phonics course, and then go back and read the original issue.

Because my "skills" , perceived or otherwise have absolutely NOTHING to do with my GUNS NOT FIRING when they're supposed to. It takes an incredible amount of self important hubris, to give such a long winded paternal gilded lecture just to further your insults and character attacks when you're the ones who started the insult fest here. I mean, hubris like that is a rare thing indeed. Reserved for the most self deceived and doltish among us I imagine.

Continuing to insult someone because you're too stupid to help, well……you're the one who clearly needs the professional help.

I simply asked for help with a clear issue, and ignorant little cackling schoolgirls like you and the rest of the Band of Boneheads here turned that into a gleefest of insult attacks….until you found out that you had collectively bit off a little more than you could chew on that one.

I'm sure most younger, more sheepish individuals might run off with their tales between their legs when the mighty "snarling trolls" say "boo", but unfortunately this old fart, can be just as big of a prick as the rest of you simple minded cretins.

So shove your continued insults up your a$$ boy. (That is if you can get Catchcov's and the rest of the stooges here heads out of it, first.)

Like I told you originally, when I want the opinion of an idiot, ….I'll give your family a ring.

#125 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:10

And remember kiddies, …if you don't start it, then mister meany EA cannot "respond" to it.

So like I told you girls repeatedly now.

Don't like it?

:S!:

Then don't come looking for it.

#126 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:17

Because my "skills" , perceived or otherwise have absolutely NOTHING to do with my GUNS NOT FIRING when they're supposed to.

Don't you get a thousand spam emails a day addressing that?

Maybe you should click one?

#127 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:22

uhh "Jimmy" is it?

uhhh no sweetie pie…I don't get a lot of "SPAM".

Why?

:|

Trying to see if yours is getting through?

#128 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:36

uhh "Jimmy" is it?

uhhh no sweetie pie…I don't get a lot of "SPAM".

Why?

Trying to see if yours is getting through?

I'm serious, it's a serious issue.

Men of all ages and from all walks of life can encounter a wide variety of health issues as a result of erectile dysfunction. Depression, frustration, it can even lead to suicide.

You seem to be in the frustration stage but don't worry, things don't have to keep getting worse. You can order a shipment of clinically proven, scientifically tested, semi-legitimate relief from Mexico and start your recovery today.

Do it before it's too late is my advice, don't be another statistic, don't suffer needlessly because you're embarrassed about your little misfiring problem.

#129 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:39

Ahhh, and just when I thought the circle-jerk was winding down…in comes another ball-gargler to start it up again.

..oh well…hair' we go again….

#130 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:40

…and no Jimmy…when I want an erection…..I just call your mom.

#131 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:41

And if she's not around….well…..remember that night under the lamppost?

:o

That was me you were looking up at in between swallows.

#132 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:41

OK lets back track a little, i think the part of your original post that made everyone think this is a wind up was "Please either rectify this situation asap or refund my money.
Thanks."
If you thought this thread was one by rof or one of their support team - im sorry but your wrong - the "Troll Server" was set up by a group of its main members who paid for it out of their own pocket to get it running so we could play the game how we wanted,have a laugh and banter the way we liked to- this is an adult server treat more like a pub and a meeting place for adults to have a laugh and play a few games together.
The newbie thread and also the newbie server was set up to give the "real Noobs" a break from the main newbie server where they tend to get hunted and vulched by more experienced players, and where if they need any help they are more than welcome to ask ( not demand) again , our server is set up mainly for adults to have a laugh and enjoy the game.
If you have any rea issues with the game by all means pm me and i will try help as much as i can - mainly because i dont like to see anyone struggle - not that i personally think your agressive tone and petty insults deserve it but to be honest im thick skinned and little things dont worry or bother me but again the offer to help is there - although ive not come across anyone with the problems your having, so not sure if i could help with that anyway.
The main point i suppose im getting at is - if you require any serious real help just ask politley - if its just a wind up by all means continue - the trolls are used to banter and believe me threats and insults really dont stick :S!:

#133 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:44

Are you kidding me Bandit? I mean seriously…are your brain cells really that short term?

You START the "petty insults and aggressive tone", …and then have the nerve to lecture me on it?

Incredible. Simply incredible.

Like I told moron number 1 over there…when I want the advice of an idiot…..I'll let you know.

#134 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:47

…and no Jimmy…when I want an erection…..I just call your mom.

Maybe if you called your own you wouldn't shoot so many blanks.

#135 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:50

Wow….good comeback Jimmy.

I'm proud of ya…

:D

That almost reaches the lofty level of a "I know you are but what am I" retort.

#136 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:50

You should be proud Luke.

You've just taken your first step into a larger world.

#137 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:51

I like Jimmy :)

#138 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:53

Oh and by the way Bandito…nice seeding of a lie in with your paternally sounding lecture.

Might want to go find the "threat" prior to accusing someone of one, you know?

Lies just show your desperation.

#139 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:54

Oh look Jimmy….your girlfriends arrived.

:P

…get a room you two.

#140 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:57

And as for your "game advice" Bandito, ….if you'd try reading some of the responses you're responding to prior to responding to them….well…you'd see I uninstalled the malwar…er I mean game days ago.

I'm just here "responding" to your earnest and meaningful "comments" to me.

:)

When those are done…..so am I.

#141 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 18:59

———-DUCK's _____________ARSE

#142 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:06

Gee Sticky….if I were you I wouldn't post my photo online like that.

:shock:

Someones liable to recognize you.

#143 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:08

:geek:

…though I must admit you're better looking than I imagined.

#144 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:10

…rounder…more cherub like face…..

…Rubenesque even.

#145 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:11

Your absolutley right EA - you must know me well to make such a correct assumption, I salute your overpowering intellect - no doubt you will come back with some scathing insult - no doubt a "your momma joke" i guess im just no match for you :)

#146 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:14

This forum needs more moderators.

….And a new Snarling Trolls server topic ;)
yep could do with locking it as its just turning into a bitch fight lol

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#147 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:17

"Turning into one" nooners?

I'd say it became one about 2 days back when you 'Band of Bitches' first started it.

#148 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:18

And Bandit?

Just giving back what I've been receiving, like the good book says to.

:S!:

Don't like it?

Then next time, don't come looking for it.

#149 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:20

Band of bitches - i quite like that :)
But have yo uever thought if you actually for one second stopped spouting shite it would stop - what are you trying to defend here ? or object? im lost for one !

#150 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:21

OK Total ..ARSE

"Nooners " LOL bet that's painful to him………normally its Twat Head or LampPost Shagger

#151 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:24

The snarling bitches lol sounds good

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#152 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:25

..ahhh…I see your problem Bandit…and maybe I can help.

See your problem is one of "reading comprehension"..see….which means you see the words….can spell'em and all….but……you don't quite understand what you're looking at.

Sort of like, training a Chimpanzee to count. He knows there's a reward or punishment at certain numbers.., …but he doesn't really know what the numbers mean.

So my recommendation is don't just spell the word "respond"…but try to Google its meaning.

Then you'd know what the word "respond" means, and you can understand that I can't "respond" if you didn't give me something to "respond" to.

Don't worry, you'll figure it out. Probably long after I'm gone…but you'll get there.

Try a good Hooked-on-Phonics course….worked wonders for my kids.

#153 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:27

Or if that's too difficult, try a Speak-n-Spell.

:)

Sooner or later, you'll get there.

#154 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:31

Just remember though, even if you are an illiterate rube,…you've still got safety in numbers here.

Birds of a feather and all that….

As long as the group support gives you solace…who cares what one crusty old curmudgeon on internet thinks?

The town idiot isn't an idiot if the town's a town of idiots…..

:roll:

…or something like that…

#155 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:33

wow you have kids - what ugly little bastards they must be - sorry slipped into EA mode then lol
EA by all means fire away with your jokes because i know for a fact in a bar in person you wouldnt say boo to a goose to me :) you niether know me or have met me :) so by all means - spout your insults over the pond - vent your frustrations - i hope you find it as entertaining as i do :)
Kudos :)

#156 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:34

A one insult wonder !, you just know a few extra words and bleat every 28 days.

If you are going to play this game EA, try a new one as your getting rather repetitive my boy, which I am sorry to say is a little tedious and not at all clever.

You will keep getting poked with a stick so try to be a little more creative

#157 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:38

The town idiot isn't an idiot if the town's a town of idiots…..

:roll:

…or something like that…

You mean "In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king." right?

You suck at trolling bro, come back in 6 months and try again.

#158 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:42

Ah come on Jimmy, give him a break, everybody gets it wrong at times .

#159 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:43

ahhh…..so the guy accusing me of "threats"…

Well first of all son…..I don't hang out in cesspools like bars….you clearly do.

And as for what I'd say to you in person? Same things I say to you here. You can take that to the bank.

Of course..your other ball would have to drop for that …and clearly that's several years away.

And as for your not so carefully concealed threat, …well….why is the lying scumbag who accuses others falsely of making threats….always ends up making them himself?

#160 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:46

"You mean "In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king." right?"

Uhh, no…I meant the town idiot.

I'm sure metaphorical analogies are beyond your current level in grade school….but again…try the Speak-n-Spell.

It'll work wonders for you if you don't smash it in frustration first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users