- - - - -

Snarling Trolls Newbie support Server

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#81 JoeCrow

JoeCrow

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:35

And Joe Crow?

Watch it or you'll almost start sounding like a human being.

Too late for that old chap, my brain cells are well past their sell-by date. Dying by the million don't you know…

#82 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:36

I'm sure even with your three fingers, straw in your mouth and a Banjo on your back you might also be able to play this game….come on it and see :)..we are all crap so you might fit in.

Edit

And your a twat .. sry I forgot the simple insult, so here you are, I made it simple

#83 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:37

Wow…that hurts……specially comin from a guy like you sticky….

You're a poopy headed ninnymuggins too.

:S!:

#84 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:39

Going to Trolls Server now….come on DOWN

or

do you only go down on a family "member" ?

really??? ninnymuggins LOL Harry Potter fan? LOL

#85 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:40

"And your a twat .. sry I forgot the simple insult, so here you are, I made it simple"

Its "you're a twat", not "your a twat" genius.

At least pretend to be halfway literate.

#86 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:41

No I cant as I cant not weed whiting well thjeese da'ys

#87 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:42

Troll Server now ? live insults are more fun :)

#88 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:42

uhh "ninnymuggins" is a line from the Will Farrell comedy "Elf".

Didn't know they said it in Harry Potter.

Thanks for letting us know.

#89 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:43

"Troll Server now ? live insults are more fun"

Yea, but your other ball would have to drop for that.

#90 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:47

Oh, and as for coming into your "server"? lol, don't think so.

I'd have to reinstall the game for that, and that ain't happening anytime soon.

I'm just here to respond to your..er….comments… to me. You know…so you guys don't look so stupid sitting here all day insulting a guy who's not even here.

8-)

Just doing my bit.

#91 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:47

Will Farrell = comedy …cant happen, he is less funny than you

On server now…come on over

edit..

Deleted game but still posting on server…ohhhhhhh dear

#92 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:49

Yea, sure….be right there Beav….

:D

#93 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:52

Like I said buttwipe, ..I'm just here to respond to your "comments". Didn't want you gals to feel your insults weren't appreciated.

Once you've found other things to amuse yourselves with, like lighting your farts on fire or huffing paint thinner….I'll be on me merry way.

:S!:

#94 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:55

I'll ask Nooney how to do that, I know he drinks it all the time

Re the server…..cluck cluck cluck, how many eggs a day do you drop ?

#95 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:24

Gee, ….being called chicken by a guy in a chat room…

:?

…what to do…..

#96 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:27

…I'm so confused….

maybe I should log onto his server like he's so obsessed with me doing …I'm sure he wouldn't download anything malicious onto my computer…

:roll:

I mean….he seems so nice and all…

#97 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:29

besides…what's a little back door Trojan compared to being called chicken by this tough…tough guy in a chat room?

:|

I mean it's a no brainer….right?

#98 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:31

or was that …it would take a no brainer..

..I'm always getting those two messed up.

#99 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:37

.say…maybe he's the no brainer.

:idea:

..yea…I think that's it…that's the one we're looking for.

#100 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:41

A paranoid android as well…. not my server, I'm not an ST

If you are that worried, should you be on-line at all ?

#101 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:47

Morning fun over….off to lay the missis before she wakes up….laters

#102 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:11

Leave it to a moron to confuse wisdom with worry.

;)

Bet Jack A$$ is your favorite movie too, huh trailer-park?

#103 BlooBaron

BlooBaron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:14

"off to lay the missis before she wakes up"

ok, ..just be sure to lock the kennel door when you're through.

#104 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:23

And "catchcov" who started the insults and your buddy nooney who joined in, …yea ..I bet you'd like your original insults deleted.

Unfortunately for you this thread will stand as a testament to new players of just how "helpful" you cackling geese really are. This will speak volumes to new players as to just what to expect should they experience ongoing issues with the game after purchasing it.

In fact, I've printed off this thread, and copied it so as to ensure it stands as a testament to your "helpful skills" moving forward in case as I predicted you'd try to cover up the fact that you started it.

Maybe next time you'll think twice before opening your big fat mouth to insult people who are just asking for help.

Don't like it?

Then next time don't come looking for it.
First off if you read back you will find no insults from myself aimed at you, and my amusement was from catchovs remarks aimed at me, I have no interest in your insults, no interest in insulting you, in fact I feel quite sorry for you genuinely as I deal with behavioural people all the time, and I know that they dont like feeling angry all the time, anger aimed at others is produced by feelings of inadequacies either real or imagined, heightened by illegal substance misuse, bringing on feelings of paranoia, which if left untreated can lead to psychosis, your feelings of frustration have reached a point of making you overloaded, which in turn has made you vent on this thread and as a coping strategy you have turned to insulting people, by any means you can to provoke a reaction, i.e. peoples mothers, and or there intelligence, which carries no substance if you consider you do not know them or there families, so your remarks are proved to be a reactionary remark to attract attention to yourself, to replace your feelings of inadequacy, any reaction you stimulate in turn, positive or negative, is to further increase your attention seeking to replace your lack of perceived ability to be as good at the sim as you imagine yourself to be, and that's OK, the problem arises when that perceived skill exceeds actual skill, and the person involved does not come to the resolution that it is not that important, i.e. Its only a game, and except that others will be better at it as they practice more, again frustration will be felt until that same person realises, that due to lack of practice they are no good at the game, but again fail to see this and will not except they are not a natural at it, they dont have a head start on others through raw talent, and become increasingly frustrated at not been accepted as a talented person and then in turn try to justify there inadequacies by insulting people who do have skill within the subject.
It is known that people from less educated backgrounds resort to these tactics, which show themselves in anti social behaviour, ranging from, mild insults to actual acts of aggression (Overt aggression scale), it is brought on by poor social skills, poor problem solving skills, and concrete thinking, if you recognise yourself in any of these categories PM me and I will give you a programme to combat some of the problems you may be having, if you feel you have none of these problems I advise you to seek professional help at the earliest opportunity. 8-)

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#105 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:53

Off subject a bit but here is a test (well part of a test) to see if you are a rational thinker and show up any abnormalities within your character, answer the question below as why you think this happened

A woman goes to a funeral and See's a man she thinks is absolutely adorable, she goes out the next day and kills his wife, why do you think she did that? One answer only please and I will give you the results of your answer tomorrow

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#106 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:03

OOOOOOOoooooo was the woman killed responsible for the death of the killers husband in the coffin at the funeral ?

#107 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:17

OOOOOOOoooooo was the woman killed responsible for the death of the killers husband in the coffin at the funeral ?
So u think in simple terms, that its a revenge killing for the body in the coffin, interesting

#108 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:25

She was a necrophiliac and felt "locked out" by the box ?

#109 Millst0ne

Millst0ne

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:38

She was bored? :xx:

:lol:

#110 Graygoose

Graygoose

Posted 13 August 2011 - 14:21

She see something she wanted and was not available to her, She took action to make it so.

#111 Graygoose

Graygoose

Posted 13 August 2011 - 14:48

Hi Nooney
Try to catch up all the pm. When you have time would make a avatar for me?Do you need anything from me? Try to keep up, all this is very new to me the old goose is a little slow
Thanks
Goose :S!:

#112 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 15:11

Hmm, this looks like the kind of wading pool I could dip my toe in.

Not too much chlorine, not too much toddler pee. If I can get a decent show out of my rig then I might sneak in for a look at some point.

#113 Stickyfinger

Stickyfinger

Posted 13 August 2011 - 15:31

you will feel dirty if you do :

#114 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 15:35

Always welcome Jimmy but please mind exactly where you dip that toe ;) lol

#115 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 15:36

So u think in simple terms, that its a revenge killing for the body in the coffin, interesting

Simple - simple - do yo uknow how much effort it takes to build a patio with decking and bbq pit– shit ive said too much - gulp

#116 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 13 August 2011 - 15:58

Whats the difference between a garage full of a hundred Ferrari's and a garage full of a hundred women
Answer: I ain't got a hundred Ferrari's in my garage meeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwww

#117 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 13 August 2011 - 16:42

Lol hang on - isnt your garage holding a C Reg Robin Reliant and 2000 copies of Razzles readers wives ????

#118 Pip2

Pip2

Posted 13 August 2011 - 16:49

Noons Q ans: Jelousy?

#119 Bilbo_Baggins

Bilbo_Baggins

Posted 13 August 2011 - 17:17

Off subject a bit but here is a test (well part of a test) to see if you are a rational thinker and show up any abnormalities within your character, answer the question below as why you think this happened

A woman goes to a funeral and See's a man she thinks is absolutely adorable, she goes out the next day and kills his wife, why do you think she did that? One answer only please and I will give you the results of your answer tomorrow

Can I play?

My first thought was jealousy of course. She wants the dude for herself. Then I started thinking that at the funeral, the guys wife was treating him bad. Ordering him around, and treating him like shit in front of everyone. So the jealous lady sees this and uses this for her reason to off her. She tells herself "She didn't deserve him, and was a total bitch".

#120 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 13 August 2011 - 17:30

Okay. This looks like fun.

The woman works as a professional mourner at a cemetery. The funeral is for the adorable mans wife's mother and, in the grips of an obsessive infatuation, the mourner stays up all night thinking about the man and how to find him so she can ask him out, not having noticed his wife at the funeral.

The next day, having passed a sleepless night, the mourner drives to the cemetery to see if the man has by any chance returned. She circles the block for hours, searching until she falls asleep at the wheel. Her car runs off the road and kills the mans wife who happens to be walking to the cemetery.

How'd I do teach?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users