- - - - -

Poll: Karl Conga personal N28 (France)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hq_Conga

hq_Conga

Posted 23 July 2011 - 16:31

Hi there.

This is the poll for my personal Nieuport 28, with French markings.

Brief description:

Light brown overall colour.

Croix de Bourgogne on fuselage side (in white background) and on upper wing

Burgundy Saw-tooth line on the fuselage side with motto: "Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique"

Burgundy engine cowling plates.

French roundels and tail, with Duchy of Burgundy coat of arms on the rudder.

It's been a while (a year or so) since my last skin poll, i read the new rules, i hope to have done everything right.

Thank you for your attention, i hope you will vote for.

Download link: LINK

EDIT:
1. Changed the txt file and jpg file's double extension (and uppercase too), as noted by J2_Wallenberg: thank you!
2. Changed the hue and brightness of the blue of the french roundels and tail, as suggested by hq_Reflected: Thank you
3. Updated the zip file with edited files.
4 Updated the screenshot in this post.

#2 von_Semmel

von_Semmel
  • LocationGermany / Munich

Posted 23 July 2011 - 17:49

yep! :)

#3 J2_Wallenberg

J2_Wallenberg

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:32

Nice skin! But:

N28_Conga_FRA.jpg.jpg needs to be n28_conga_fra.jpg (not sure on lower case but on double extension.

Your text file still says it's the skin of The-Baron, you need to check that too!

#4 hq_Reflected

hq_Reflected

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:11

Interesting concept as the N28 was never used by the French, still a nicely done skin! So it's a yes from me!

MAybe one suggestion, take it or leave it: the French roundel blue was lighter than the British, this one looks more RAF.

#5 Grizz10

Grizz10

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:25

Nice plane.Yes

#6 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 24 July 2011 - 15:00

Yes! :S!: MJ

Something something SPAD. Something something then dive away. 

#7 hq_Conga

hq_Conga

Posted 24 July 2011 - 20:53

N28_Conga_FRA.jpg.jpg needs to be n28_conga_fra.jpg (not sure on lower case but on double extension.

Your text file still says it's the skin of The-Baron, you need to check that too!

Corrected both txt and jpg file. Thank you for the point, Wallenberg.

Interesting concept as the N28 was never used by the French, still a nicely done skin! So it's a yes from me!

MAybe one suggestion, take it or leave it: the French roundel blue was lighter than the British, this one looks more RAF.

Thank you for your suggestion, Greg. I just corrected the hue and brightness of the french roundel blue.

I am aware that the French never used N28 in combat, so i imagined a lonewolf French ace from Bourgogne wich flies a N28 with french markings despite everyone in the Armée de l'Air fly on SPAD, just because he loves and feels confident in this sturdy plane. It's a A/C i fly very often in MP and i like it much, despite of its FM and all, so i decided to try to get a personal skin in the next pack. Thank your for your vote too!

#8 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 13 August 2011 - 00:25

Poll concluded; thread locked.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users