Photo
- - - - -

WHERE IS THE BETA FORUM TO TEST ROF IN CROSSFORE/SLI SYSTEMS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GISTAND

GISTAND

Posted 23 April 2011 - 13:23

:( Hey Jason..Where is the BETA FORUM of ROF???…I wanted to be apart of the CrossFire Team BUT I don't know where and how to access the ROF BETA FORUM!!…I thank it was not clear on how to be apart of the BETA testing of SLI/CrossFire in ROF when you made the request..THAT IS PROBALY WHY YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RESPONSE FROM OTHERS and including ME!!!…..Note: I searched the on the ROF site but unable to fine the BETA FORUM!!!! :oops: :cry:

GISTAND
Email: dgistand@yahoo.com

#2 Tom-Cundall

Tom-Cundall

Posted 23 April 2011 - 13:42

Don't shout (NO NEED FOR CAPS) - Jason did post that they decided to test it in-house.

Need someone to help test Crossfire in ROF.

Jason would have promoted someone to the beta-team giving them access but no one contacted him so he cancelled the offer.

PS: If you are going to shout can you spell CROSSFIRE correctly? :S!:

#3 O_Stribo

O_Stribo

Posted 23 April 2011 - 14:01

Mine already works in crossfire??

#4 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 23 April 2011 - 17:36

:( Hey Jason..Where is the BETA FORUM of ROF???…I wanted to be apart of the CrossFire Team BUT I don't know where and how to access the ROF BETA FORUM!!…I thank it was not clear on how to be apart of the BETA testing of SLI/CrossFire in ROF when you made the request..THAT IS PROBALY WHY YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RESPONSE FROM OTHERS and including ME!!!…..Note: I searched the on the ROF site but unable to fine the BETA FORUM!!!! :oops: :cry:

GISTAND
Email: dgistand@yahoo.com

We gave you Core Beta access immediately for 1 week and I sent you a PM (April 2nd) asking you some questions and you never responded to me and you never showed up in the Beta forum which would have been visible at the bottom of the main forum. As far as we knew you dissappeared for over a week and Han was not happy and neither was I. Therefore I removed your Beta access. I chose to not invite anyone else because I don't have time to play games with adding and subtracting people from the Beta all the time.

Jason

#5 IRFC_SmokinHole

IRFC_SmokinHole

Posted 23 April 2011 - 18:54

And if you ever do return to beta your fellow testers humbly ask that you pry the caps lock key off your keyboard before joining. :S!:

#6 O_Taipan

O_Taipan

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:00

Mine already works in crossfire??

Hey Stribo,

You sure it's using both cards? Like if you turn one off, do you get less framerate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users