Thanks in advance

#2 242Sqn_Wolf

242Sqn_Wolf

Posted 17 April 2011 - 14:54

Sorry but doesn't look to historical

#3 WWDubya

WWDubya

Posted 17 April 2011 - 18:18

I love the markings, but the green and brown in the render/clouds effect for the camouflage is a bit too saturated for my liking. However, I do appreciate you experimenting with your tools and give you a +1!

Yes from me.

#4 NewGuy_

NewGuy_

Posted 17 April 2011 - 18:42

You bet, you have my vote mate! S!

Something something SPAD. Something something then dive away. 

#5 Millst0ne

Millst0ne

Posted 17 April 2011 - 18:49

Your the one who always votes no and never says why(until now). I SOLVED THE MYSTERY!!! [runs off to tell the whole world]

#6 Tom-Cundall

Tom-Cundall

Posted 17 April 2011 - 21:34

Yes - nice skin

#7 Mertons

Mertons
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 April 2011 - 18:42

Of course it doesn't, it's a fictional skin!
I may understand you wouldn't like the paint scheme, the colors or design of markins, the filter I used in photoshop, or simply you don't like it, it's ok and i respect your neg vote (that's the reason a poll is requested. But all you can say is "it doesn´t look too historical"? Did you notice it's a skin FOR FUN? have you take a look into the personal skins for this plane in the Sim Viewer tool? I bet I can show you 10 skins that look less historical than mine.

Anyway, thanks for posting and telling the reason, like we say here in Spain " a stone will give you less than this".

S!

#8 Tom-Cundall

Tom-Cundall

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:04

No- it's not fictional enough. :)

#9 EclecticRazor

EclecticRazor

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:15

Tom is hilarious.

Merton - the guy is trying to get your goat and is getting closer every vote. Laff it off and look forward to flying these skins online.

:S!:

#10 Mertons

Mertons
  • LocationSpain

Posted 20 April 2011 - 14:00

As the same issue is present in all my polls, I will answer only here.
Someone told me that democracy is this way, and I deeply think he's right. Everyone has the right to vote, even with no reason or comment, I agree with that. But in this case, it's so clear what the purpose of all polls in this forum is that saying no because it's not historical becomes childish and stupid. It seems more a desire of ruining and damaging than a simple opinion. Here in Spain (yes, again, so please excuse me :lol: ) an old sentence that states this: "your rights end just in the point that your neigbourgh's ones begin".
With all of this I just wanna say that of course Wolf has the right os voting no wahtever reason he most like, just in the same way I have the right to think about what kind of person he can be.
That's all, I'll let this issue run away.

If I didn't knew you voted yes to the rest of skins, I would chase you and kill everyday for the rest of my life! :lol: Just kidding, of course.
Guys, when I made the skins I swear I tried that they "fit" in the historical period. If you have a look to historical skins, there is a lot of them similar to mines, some even more "creative". It's obvious that there will be people that won't like colours, schema, or whatever, it is natural. I saw other skins I didn't like, but I voted yes in almost every case because I felt they fitted the period. And this is the way I'll keep doing it.

So thank you all for your support. It has given me wings to keep on making new skins, always trying to mantain the "spirit" of this Great Aerial War alive.

Thanks Gentelmen.

P.D: Please excuse for my bad English, all I can say is just like with my skins, I algays try my best with my English. I hope it's enough :S!:

#11 WWDubya

WWDubya

Posted 23 April 2011 - 18:03

Just so you are aware, I adore your "display" skins (what we in the Wing Walkers call our "Dress Uniforms"), like the ones in your signature file. Of the skins you've submitted, those are my favorites!

Keep up the good work!

#12 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 02 May 2011 - 00:53

Poll concluded; thread locked.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users