- - - - -

fall of the tail-less Handley Page 400

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 spitfirem

spitfirem

Posted 29 March 2011 - 18:00

My 4th rise of flight video!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YRJLj8DzdZg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">

I already made a post in the topic of the damage model from the HP bomber and now I've posted a vid about the tail comming off.

I wanted to make this video a quick one. But I made it when rise of flight was version 1.016 and now it's 1.018.. :roll:

I hope you like it :S!:

#2 KonradFriedrich

KonradFriedrich

Posted 29 March 2011 - 18:26

Wow!
When the music erupts in the rhythmical, thrillingly hymnal climax and the bomber falls,
…my hair stood on end!

Great video!
:S!:

#3 von_Semmel

von_Semmel
  • LocationGermany / Munich

Posted 29 March 2011 - 18:43

WOW
great video

I shooted the tail of a HP away once, too. but I wasnt fast enough to make a screenshot.

#4 Hvy_Cavalry_Sgt

Hvy_Cavalry_Sgt

Posted 29 March 2011 - 18:47

Nice! I was pretty sure it was impossible to knock tails off in flight. I had a near flak hit on my SPAD last night. I lost an elevator, the tail was askew and had gaping holes in the fuselage but the plane flew well enough all the way home – just a bit unstable.

#5 spitfirem

spitfirem

Posted 29 March 2011 - 18:54

Thanks for the fast and kind responces :)

Nice! I was pretty sure it was impossible to knock tails off in flight. I had a near flak hit on my SPAD last night. I lost an elevator, the tail was askew and had gaping holes in the fuselage but the plane flew well enough all the way home – just a bit unstable.

It's only possible with the newest planes like the Handley Page and the Gotha.

WOW
great video

I shooted the tail of a HP away once, too. but I wasnt fast enough to make a screenshot.

I had to try it multiple times. And every time I flew against 2 HP's because other parts were destroyed so much faster. A couple of times I missed the fusulage a bit and I immideately destroyed an engine or the pilot.
I haven't been able to shoot the tail of the gotha of because of richorets. You need to shoot so many bullets in the fusulage that some bounce of, and those richorets can destroy the engines.

#6 J5_Bock

J5_Bock

Posted 29 March 2011 - 22:26

S!
Great video! I especially like the Jasta 5 colors on the Alb.

J5_Bock

• System: Intel Core i5-8400 2.8GHz 6-Core | Intel Z370 Express Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD 
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Video Card | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort

#7 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:37

Saw this video on youtube….very nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users