Our new Career is going to its final development stage, Core-testers have started Pre-Alpha testing of New Career generator. So… the wait is getting shorter.
However, we ask for the commnuities assistance once again. We need some assistance in the Artist Writing category. The New Career will have a certain feature where you will be able to choose a personal background for each career, this "personality" will have a Name, Age, Country, Photo and… Biography.
You will be able to select a biography from an existing list. We need help to create such default biograhies.
A Biography may be:
1. TOTALY Fictional - but it should be closely related with real world history, time and places.
2. SEMI-Real - you may take a real pilot biography and re-work it, but remove some details which can't be used UNIVERSALLY.
Biographies should be UNIVERSAL - this means that:
1. History which is contained by biogrpahy should be trunkated by Summer of 1916
2. There should be no victories, awards, ranks (except Second Leutenant or NCO in the middle of biography), promotions noted
3. $[name] tag instead of pilot Full name
4. $[firstName] tag instead of pilot First name
5. $[lastName] tag instead of pilot Last name
6. $[startRank] tag instead of pilot rank at the moment of career start
7. $[startRank] tag instead of pilot squad at the moment of career start
8. $[age] tag instead of pilot age at the moment of career start
9. $[startDate] tag instead of date at the moment of career start
10. $[birthdate] tag instead of pilot date of birth
11. <i>text</i> may be used for itallic text7. There should be more than 2500 characters in the text.
12. There should be <p> and </p> tags in the start and in the end of paragraphs
EXAMPLE (GBR pilot biography):
<p>Raised in Nottingham at $[birthDate], in age of $[age] $[name] joined the Sherwood Foresters at the outbreak of the First World War and was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in October 1914. He learnt to fly in his spare time and gained his pilot's licence in October 1915. Transferred to the Royal Flying Corps (RFC), he undertook training at Central Flying School, where he was awarded his wings on 26 January 1916. In February, he joined No. 13 Squadron RFC at Marieux in France, flying reconnaissance missions before being posted in May to No. 11 Squadron, a fighter unit.</p>
<p>One more paragraph</p>
<p>One more paragraph</p>
<p>One more paragraph, and in the end should be noted $[name] have joined $[squad] in $[startdate].</p>
List of biographies needed/done:
British commoner/laborer biography - we have one (WWBrian)
British hereditary military biography - we have one (ElwoodJCat)
British writer biography - we have one (BroadSide)
French commoner/laborer biography - we have one (FlatSpinMan)
US nobleman biography - we have one (ElwoodJCat)
US laborer/farmer/miner/rancher biography - we have one (WWBrian)
US hereditary military biography - we have one (AJ94CAP)
US race car driver/celebrity/sports star biography - we have two (TheLawWon, LukeFF)
German employee biography - we have one (AJ94CAP)
German hereditary military biography - we have one (Haldane)
German sportsman biography - we have two (Laser, FlatSpinMan)