Photo
- - - - -

Possible new payment type?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Smudge

Smudge

Posted 24 February 2011 - 22:59

Just a quick question, I was wondering if it would be possible to incorporate PAYSAFE payment methods to rise of flight?

I no longer have a bank account (facing bankrupsy) and because of this I have been looking at different methods of buying stuff online using real world cash. One of the best systems I have come across is PAYSAFE; I understand it's in use in all of Europe and the US. Here in the UK we go into any store that has Pay Point (PP symbol above door) and they can take your cash and give you a code that you can use online (Steam uses PAYSAFE!) this would be so helpful as I no longer have credit cards or a way to get money into PayPal, and this way I can continue to spend what money I get on new aircraft ;-)

this is the UK site: http://www.paysafecard.com/uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paysafecard.com/uk/

so what’s the chances?

Also another site that uses PaySafe for content is the hunter.com; http://www.thehunter.com/pub/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thehunter.com/pub/

#2 TURBOPossum

TURBOPossum

Posted 24 February 2011 - 23:02

Not to Hijack the thread, but while the topic is being discussed, I'd love to see Interac as a payment option.

#3 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:44

I'll look into it, but no promises. I'm not personally familar with PaySafe.

Jason

#4 Smudge

Smudge

Posted 04 March 2011 - 18:22

rgr thank you Jason.

#5 FlyingShark

FlyingShark

Posted 04 March 2011 - 18:34

Well, I think it would be a good idea to give people the chance to pay using cash. Personally I don't need it but for some people it can be interesting like people who have no bank account or people who can't get a visa from their bank for whatever reason.

~S~

You can vote my post up by clicking the green arrow on the right.

#6 Smudge

Smudge

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:59

I know this is an old thread but I thought i'd give it a bump and see if you have thought anymore about adding Paysafe.

if your still in doubt about using it I use it with STEAM, World of Tanks and the Hunter. all massive online games/platforms.

PLEASE Jason add this for the community

#7 LeReverend

LeReverend

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:08

Its Old but ;)

Is Paysafe an Option for the Future ?

#8 FlyingCircus

FlyingCircus

Posted 10 March 2012 - 00:20

I would love to be able to pay with Paysafecards!
Here in Germany they're being sold at almost every supermarket or gas station.
Since I don't have a credit card and some issues with my paypal account, there is no way for me
to buy something here at the moment (which is quite frustrating).

Paysafecards are a great alternative because they're available everywhere and easy to use!
Please consider accepting them, because I need some fieldmods and that new channel map very badly! :mrgreen:

#9 =FI=Genosse

=FI=Genosse

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:55

I second FlyingCircus. Since I don't trust PayPal at all so Paysafe cards would be my choice as a non-credit card owner, too.

And I'd really like to get some of those field mods, the new Channel map and all upcoming aircraft. Yet how to pay? I can't bother my friends to give them me as gifts any more. Any chance to add the Paysafe payment method to your shop?

;)

#10 =FI=Genosse

=FI=Genosse

Posted 02 April 2012 - 14:38

I'd like to give this a bump … ;)

Is really nobody interested to earn 50 bucks or more?

:S!:

#11 =FI=Genosse

=FI=Genosse

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:00

Folks!

Although I'm quite aware of the risk to get annoying to some of you … :roll:

… I'd like to give this thread a …

BUMP

;)

#12 =FI=Genosse

=FI=Genosse

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:39

BUMP

:D

#13 =FI=Genosse

=FI=Genosse

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:49

Hmmm … weapon mods are now available as well? Too bad I'm not able to purchase them … right now. At least not yet!

BUMP

;)

#14 =FI=Genosse

=FI=Genosse

Posted 07 May 2012 - 18:19

BUMP

:S!:

#15 =FI=Genosse

=FI=Genosse

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:50

Alright, folks!

You got me - I've surrendered and finally ordered a prepaid credit card (which will cost me some fees).

Anyhow, to be honest I'm still a bit disappointed that there's no possibility to use the paysafe way … :(

Therefore here's my last …

BUMP

:xx: ;)

#16 Planemad

Planemad

Posted 13 May 2012 - 15:59

Well, I think it would be a good idea to give people the chance to pay using cash. Personally I don't need it but for some people it can be interesting like people who have no bank account or people who can't get a visa from their bank for whatever reason.

My idea is a bit like FlyingSharks, but my idea is A boxed plane, like the ICE edition, but its just one plane (code) in a box, with a bit of history about it, (like in the hanger bit before a mission) that is my idea for people who are not comfortable paying online, only a suggestion though,

Planemad

#17 kubanskiloewe

kubanskiloewe

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:52

BUMP !

I dont trust I-net banking and/or Paypal; i like to use paysafe card as in World of Tanks or other games !

Why we cant get this here ?

or give people a CD/DVD with new planes as buyable package !

greetings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users