5x Spowith Pup
5x Nieuport N.11
5x Airco Dh.2

~ versus ~
5x Albatros D.II late
5x Albatros D.II
5x Fokker E.III

Mods On w/ Custom Entente WingWalker skins
(WW skins made by WWDubya - find them at http://www.wingwalkers.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wingwalkers.org)

ROF Settings - Max settings + Post Effects (Drops only) @2560x1600
Indicating 80% Memory Usage
(eVGA Precision notes 1424Mb of my 1536Mb were used)

Framerates averaged anywhere between 36 and 60.

Apologies for the abrupt ending - I lost the project when Sony Vegas crashed during rendering!! But only the last 20~30 seconds or so are missing. So I left it as it still indicates how the 580 performs with clouds and post effects.

#2 =MR.FOX=

=MR.FOX=

Posted 05 January 2011 - 21:50

man that runs smooth! great video. even though I hate flying up that high. I think those high heavy clouds should have more texture. it looks too smooth like a bump texture. I hope they improve the texture of those clouds at some point.

#3 WWBrian

WWBrian

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:10

man that runs smooth! great video. even though I hate flying up that high. I think those high heavy clouds should have more texture. it looks too smooth like a bump texture. I hope they improve the texture of those clouds at some point.

I know what ya mean FOX - Overcast clouds were set in the Quick Mission editor to 2800m and both (parallel) flights to 3100m so we'd have to eventually fight through them.

It was fun, Entente won, and we ended up going home with 3 Pups, 3 N11s and 3 DH2s. So 9 out of 15 returning isn't too bad - they lost 15 to our 6…pesky Albatros D.IIs :mrgreen:

S!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users