Helmut Wallenberg's personal E.III
Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:27
Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:14
One thing I noticed in a quick scan of your .txt file - it looks like you saved it down as an ANSI file instead of "unicode" - that makes the Russian characters go all screwy and show us as question marks when I open it. Please try resaving your .txt file using the "unicode" selection from the drop down box in the "save as" process - and make sure you're using arial font as well. Hopefully, that will do the trick.
Also, if you don't want to bother with the translations for your personal skins, you can use the pre-translated template .txt file that can be found in the second post in this guidelines thread: Clarified Naming Guidelines for Submitted "For Fun" Skins
BTW - I also noticed that your .dds file is WAY smaller than usual - you may have a problem with the way you're saving the files down with GIMP or something - maybe some issue with the alpha channel or something. I don't use GIMP but I think I've seen some threads in the general Skins section that describe this "too small file size" problem and how to fix it - you may want to search the forum and take a look at some of those threads.
Good luck, and good hunting in the RoF skies!
Posted 26 November 2010 - 14:11
Posted 26 November 2010 - 21:20
Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:09
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users