3) Those who buy just one of them will not buy the bundle later nor the other plane = less money
But this addresses those folks who only want 1 plane…not both.
I thought we were talking about both planes (i.e. bundling them).
3b) those who buy one - will either buy the other in a different bundle, or will have to chose to wait to get the later bundle…
….still more money.
Anyway, I get what you mean, but still think it's better to wait on the bundle. Again, a difference of opinion is what makes the world go 'round.
only a bit off topic: Dynamic bundles depending on the planes you have could be worth a thought.
This is also a grand idea! Not so much a "dynamic bundle" but more of just a bulk pricing scheme…
- buy any plane at full price.
- buy any 2 planes and get 20% off.
- buy any 3 planes and get 25% off.
- buy any 4 planes or more and get 30% off.
…or something like that. That would certainly be good incentive for those new Demo users to "catch up" on filling their hangar.