Photo
- - - - -

NEW! More Bundles and Upgrades Available!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 FA_Crazy-Canuck

FA_Crazy-Canuck

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:54

Question; I have the Retail DVD from over a year ago with the stock four planes and I have since returned to the sim. Which bundle do I buy to get all flyable aircraft? If I read it correctly, I would purchase the Mega Bundle for Original ROF. The terms "Demo Upgrade" and "ROF ICE" have me somewhat confused. Are there different versions of the game than what I have? Does "ICE" differ from my original game, outside of the planes of course.
Thank you in advance for your response.

#42 ImPeRaToR

ImPeRaToR

Posted 13 December 2010 - 16:21

Demo upgrades are for upgrading the demo: In order to play the demo you have to register an account etc, so people just "unlock" the full game for their account that way. You already have the full game and only the number of planes you own differs from the ICE version, apart from the retail packaging and content I suppose. And the version number on the DVD, but you can easily update anyway.

So for your account I suppose the mega bundle is best but since you don't own ICE (and the other bundles are intended for ICE). you could pick one of the other bundles but you would have to buy the other planes manually separately that are included with ICE: Camel, Dr.I, Pfalz D.IIIa and S.E.5a.

Your choice :)

#43 FA_Crazy-Canuck

FA_Crazy-Canuck

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:56

Thanks Imperator. I guess I should have jumped on the offer back in June to get my planes up to date! I am not one to complain about these types of things. It's just like playing the stock market, it's all about timing!. I will ask Santa, (AKA the wife), for bundles to get me up to speed.

#44 NB72

NB72

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:11

hi…what is the (ban duration (hours)?

THANKS

#45 DidNotFinish

DidNotFinish

Posted 28 March 2011 - 13:30

nevermind

#46 ImPeRaToR

ImPeRaToR

Posted 28 March 2011 - 13:36

EKOLLON that tab is ment for dedicated server accounts and people who run listen servers afaik, so they can ban client accounts at any time.

If you want to find out if you as a client have been banned you have to check the server list afaik.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users