To play in a small fray preferably, better in missions, do not put too much Ace (1 per 10 that is enough), mix the levels, is necessary to put beginners, average etc.
One will see small differences in style between the models of plane and the levels of AI.
- The fast planes try to use their speed
- The beginners and average turn less tight than Aces, except if one has very near.
- Possibility of surprising planes especially (in a fray only) when they continue another plane.
- The machine gunners of the two-seaters open fire on all the possible angles.
- The Aces in plane type SPAD risk to make a fast attack and not to return.
- Collision risk increased in the H to H.
To test, avoid taking Fokker DVIIf, as with this plane you can kill anything it is not very representative.
But I made small frays has 8 or 10 N28 vs as much Albatros and Pfalz, Se5 vs Fokker etc.
I liked the result much.
stick the file "data" in folder RoF and launch in MOD ON of course.