Photo
- - - - -

How to use zoom with Track IR

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 PlanetSide

PlanetSide

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:48

I found you have to apply the .actions file you make edits to according to the OP, and also you have to make the changes to default.map as well as _current.map. Then it doesn't get overwritten.
Working great here! :x

#82 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 09 January 2014 - 19:24

Hi,

There is other method, more simple, but it´s necesary to adapt the curve responses (z axis) in the trackir software.

Open a .actions file and search the line

"BC_HEAD_ZOOM, , |"

Add "_trackir_axis_Z" before the second comma :

"BC_HEAD_ZOOM, _trackir_axis_Z, |"

Save the file with UTF-8 codification.

This method doesn´t permit to configure the curve response into the game. Same first method, You have to disable "trueview" in TrackIR if you want to look sideways/back and be able to zoom.

My trackir Z-axis configuration:

Regards.

P.S.- Sorry my english :)

is this method still working???
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#83 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 20:51

I'm still using the TrackIR Zoom,but I did it per the description on the first page. The other method by necro_v should work also. But to be sure you may have to try it. Best is to make a backup of the Input folder,just in case something goes wrong.

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

#84 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:44

Thanks that did the trick, you do not have to face all that difficult adjustments steps, like done by the topic starter, forget that, use the necro one.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#85 Blackard

Blackard

Posted 15 January 2014 - 20:00

Nice info. Track IR is on the way. This will help immensely. Thanks for the work.

#86 ST_ami7b5

ST_ami7b5

Posted 16 January 2014 - 13:45

Works great, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users