Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Requiem's Tutorials,TIR Profiles: 5 March 2019

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#321 -Requiem-

-Requiem-

Posted 22 July 2018 - 15:55

I know that everyone here knows how to fly these old birds by now but this is just a heads up as I have started re-doing videos on my new channel about these airplanes as they are released in Flying Circus. I'll be removing doubled up Rise of Flight videos from my old "Requiem10NS" channel as they are released but I'll be replacing them in the playlists so people can still see them. I'd still recommend subscribing/visiting my new channel though.

#322 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 22 July 2018 - 16:26

Great video as usual, what map did you make this on?

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#323 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 22 July 2018 - 16:54

Up to the Spad.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#324 -Requiem-

-Requiem-

Posted 22 July 2018 - 16:59

Great video as usual, what map did you make this on?

I made it on the Moscow Autumn map as there were lots of decent fields to choose from instead of using a location with runways. If I flew a WWI airplane with a tailskid using a runway it would seem rather odd LOL

#325 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 22 July 2018 - 21:43

Your videos are legendary, Thanks for taking the trouble again!!!

#326 US103_Talbot

US103_Talbot

Posted 31 July 2018 - 14:32

Excellent video as per usual!

#327 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Posted 02 March 2019 - 15:16

S! Requiem,

I was wondering if you still have your Curve & response files for the ROF planes ( Rise of Flight Control Assignments and Curves.rar  )? - the link in page 1 doesn't work anymore?

I had to change computer not so long ago, and did not copy that ZIP file.

Hope you still have a copy, those were great starting file to get my plane flyable ;)

Cheers,

Gen 

#328 -Requiem-

-Requiem-

Posted 08 March 2019 - 18:48

S! Requiem,

I was wondering if you still have your Curve & response files for the ROF planes ( Rise of Flight Control Assignments and Curves.rar  )? - the link in page 1 doesn't work anymore?

I had to change computer not so long ago, and did not copy that ZIP file.

Hope you still have a copy, those were great starting file to get my plane flyable ;)

Cheers,

Gen 

Sorry Gen, I can't seem to find that file anywhere...

#329 Wozza_UK

Wozza_UK

Posted 07 April 2019 - 14:17

Requiem,

The link to your latest TrackIR profile doesn't work either. I've heard it's a good one so wanted to try it. Do you have another link?

Also on your YT channel where are your old RoF videos? I couldn't find them.

Thanks.

:icon_e_smile:

#330 US103_Doolittle

US103_Doolittle

Posted 07 April 2019 - 16:01

Requiem,

The link to your latest TrackIR profile doesn't work either. I've heard it's a good one so wanted to try it. Do you have another link?

Thanks.

https://www.youtube....P9XDx-qjX2U5jog

#331 -Requiem-

-Requiem-

Posted 14 April 2019 - 19:53

Requiem,

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply Wozza. I don't check these forums too often anymore so you have better chances of reaching me on the IL-2 forums or directly on my new youtube channel.

- I added the TIR profile to my dropbox account a couple of days ago: https://www.dropbox....n 2014.zip?dl=0

- Any old videos in RoF that aren't there will be on my new channel (www.youtube.com/requiembos) to avoid replication. As I'm updating the "familiarisation" videos when aircraft are released in Flying Circus these are superseding both the takeoff and landing videos in my old Rise of Flight channel, so I replace it in the appropriate playlist there as well still so it's still accessible under those old playlists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users