Photo
- - - - -

Is the Logitech 940 the best option right now?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 Trenchgun97

Trenchgun97

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:59

Growing up with the Microsoft Sidewinder Forcefeedback, I came to appreciate the immersive quality of the FFB, but more importantly I realized the inherent advantages of FFB in terms of centering and accuracy.

When I moved to a HOTAS Cougar I absolutely hated the fact that it had a large amount of center play, poor accuracy, and poor internal durability as it started spiking and jumping. I didn't want to pay $500 to ship it off to a third party who would replace all the internals. But if that were still the best option I'd probably do it today.

I also bought CH Pro pedals but was never happy with their accuracy compared with a twist stick. I also didn't find it comfortable to use for prolonged periods.

I got the X52 because it had hall sensors and a twist stick, plus a comfortable HOTAS setup. I has been passable, but the large center play makes it very difficult to make quick and accurate guns adjustments. It also makes the joystick unsuitable for tank simulation because of the center play interferes with quick precision adjustments.

So I'm considering the Logitech 940 now. I expect that the force feedback will get rid of all the center play problems, in addition to offering a ton of immersion in WW2 and WW1 simulators.

I wasn't going to get the saitek x65 because it lacks force feedback and I don't play modern fighter sims (I have a copy of LOMAC I've never even opened).

So my concerns about the Logitech 940:
Does it have any center play problems?
How is it's precision?
Are my CH Pro pedals better than the ones that come with it?
Are there better pedals I might want to get even if I do buy the 940 for the HOTAS?
Are the pedals too close together to be comfortable for extended periods?

Would I be better off just modding the Cougar I already have?
is there a better alternative than the 940 I haven't heard of, which offers high accuracy, excellent centering, and excellent durability? Force feedback is not absolutely necessary but would be a big plus.

#2 -Ginge-

-Ginge-

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:49

Logitech 940 centre play problems have been fixed in a firmware patch a couple of months ago. There is now no sloppiness around the centre. It is now a very nice stick, though it doesn't always feel as smooth as the sidewinder FFB2 used to. I think there is going to be another software update for it quite soon that may solve that

The precision of hte stick and the pedals (why can we not have FFB pedals?)is very good. I have no complaints about my 940 and overall very happy with it.

#3 Gisbod

Gisbod

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:06

I love mine too.. If you search for G940 in the forum, there are loads of posts on the G940, from reviews to issues - really quite useful..

But it feels "professional" to me.. ;)

#4 Trenchgun97

Trenchgun97

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:41

That's great to know.

Anyone here think that to maximize competitiveness there are advantages to getting a modded Cougar or some other joystick besides the 940?
If not, I will get the 940 and not look back, and sell my cougar and X52 to pay for the new joystick.

I'm also wondering about the rudders still; Will I want to sell my CH pro pedals, use them, or buy something else entirely that is superior to the logitech ones?

Some reports suggest that the pedals will wear out fast and start spiking.

#5 Gisbod

Gisbod

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:43

A lot of people have complained re. the pedals, but I just don't get it.. They are very realistic and robust.. Try and see some before you buy is the best advice.. ;)

#6 Masaq

Masaq

Posted 24 July 2010 - 18:04

Works great for me. I was using a hybrid setup - Saitek Cyborg Evo stick alongside an x52 throttle unit, as I hated the sloppiness of the x52 (didn't help that it was a second-hand stick, to be honest), without pedals.

I can't claim that switching to the 940 made me an Ace; my tail is still bandit-bait - but it's certainly relieved an awful lot of wrist/forearm strain and improved my 'feel' for the aircraft. Hammerhead turns and other vertical manoeuvres I used to find pretty tricky; they're now much easier primarily due to the use of feet for the rudder rather than accidentally inducing roll whilst trying to yaw the plane with a twist-rudder.

I managed to find them for only just over £200 - I haven't yet had my money's worth out of them over the old setup as my flight time is rather limited, but I'm certain that they will be worth every penny over the next five years or so (which is how long I had my last stick for, and it's still serviceable for more arcadey games.).

#7 =IRFC=AirBiscuit

=IRFC=AirBiscuit
  • LocationNaples, FL USA

Posted 24 July 2010 - 18:23

I'm overall very pleased with my G940. I've had it since February. In May, I started experiencing a "spiking rotaries" problem with one of the rotary dials on the throttle module. This is a common issue and is due to a design flaw with the internal wiring. However, there's also a 15 minute do-it-yourself fix that puts the throttle back in working order. You can find the thread here if you search for "G940 rotary" or "G940 rotaries."

Another common "mod" lots of folks make is covering up the hand sensor (which cuts the FFB motors when your hand is not on the stick) with a small piece of black electrical tape. Because the stick is FFB, it will actually center itself for the most part to achieve level flight without much input. Thus, take your hand off the stick for a moment and it may jerk back to true neutral positioning, causing your plane to enter a steep climb. Kind of annoying when you want to type a chat message quickly or adjust your balls.

For the money, you can not get a better matched set of controls AND force feedback. I don't regret my purchase at all.

=IRFC=Air Biscuit

http://quetoo.org

#8 =Fifi=

=Fifi=

Posted 24 July 2010 - 20:58

G940 is the best joystick i've ever bought.
Because of it, i now can fly the Camel like a charm 8-)
Double throttle is very usefull for mixture too!
But i kept my Saitek rudder pedals, as i found them a lot better than the ones with the G940…

#9 Trenchgun97

Trenchgun97

Posted 24 July 2010 - 23:07

I'm overall very pleased with my G940. I've had it since February. In May, I started experiencing a "spiking rotaries" problem with one of the rotary dials on the throttle module. This is a common issue and is due to a design flaw with the internal wiring. However, there's also a 15 minute do-it-yourself fix that puts the throttle back in working order. You can find the thread here if you search for "G940 rotary" or "G940 rotaries."

Another common "mod" lots of folks make is covering up the hand sensor (which cuts the FFB motors when your hand is not on the stick) with a small piece of black electrical tape. Because the stick is FFB, it will actually center itself for the most part to achieve level flight without much input. Thus, take your hand off the stick for a moment and it may jerk back to true neutral positioning, causing your plane to enter a steep climb. Kind of annoying when you want to type a chat message quickly or adjust your balls.

For the money, you can not get a better matched set of controls AND force feedback. I don't regret my purchase at all.

That's the kind of stuff that worries me. There's no way I'll take the throttle apart and screw with wiring and not ruin it somehow.
I'm not one of these people that buys joysticks as a do it yourself fixer-uper, which is why I never wanted to bother getting the couger modded. I tried doing something and only made it worse.

#10 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 24 July 2010 - 23:10

I'm very pleased with my G940.

After the last software/drivers update I was able to delete all my RoF response curves and just use the default.

Highly recommended for RoF.

HT

#11 catchov

catchov

Posted 25 July 2010 - 00:29

Any decent FFB stick allows stock curves without issue. It's the non-ffb sticks that play havoc with the flight control inputs requiring curve adjustment. In my experience with it, cyborg evo force (twist stick) = no curves and a good option if you want to keep it simple without pedals and a bunch of throttle levers and buttons.

#12 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 25 July 2010 - 00:47

Any decent FFB stick allows stock curves without issue. It's the non-ffb sticks that play havoc with the flight control inputs requiring curve adjustment. In my experience with it, cyborg evo force (twist stick) = no curves and a good option if you want to keep it simple without pedals and a bunch of throttle levers and buttons.

Catch,

Cyborg Evo Force 3D was what I started flying with in RoF but it was old and wearing out (got very sloppy in the center).

Thought I'd just buy a new one.

Nope.

Saitek doesn't make it any more.

Pity.

Was a very good and very affordable stick.

HT

#13 =IRFC=AirBiscuit

=IRFC=AirBiscuit
  • LocationNaples, FL USA

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:13

That's the kind of stuff that worries me. There's no way I'll take the throttle apart and screw with wiring and not ruin it somehow.
I'm not one of these people that buys joysticks as a do it yourself fixer-uper, which is why I never wanted to bother getting the couger modded. I tried doing something and only made it worse.

It was literally a 15 minute fix that involved like 10 screws. :?

=IRFC=Air Biscuit

#14 Rickenbacker69

Rickenbacker69

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:20

I recently got a 940, and I'm very pleased with it (at least in RoF, in FSX the sims own dead zone is so immense the stick ends upp banging back and forth like a metronome - no fun at all). It's a little skinny for my big hands, but I really like the feel and the many buttons. The rudder pedals are OK, nowhere near as solidly built as the CH pedals, but good enough for now - plus if they break (and they might, they feel a little flimsy) I still have the old CH ones in the closet :).

For the money, I'd say this is the best FFB stick you can buy today.

#15 J2_squid

J2_squid

Posted 25 July 2010 - 13:25

I took a long hard look at the 940. Price was the deciding factor. Originally I flew with an X52, and it gave me many happy years of service. Then (It was one of the SYN chaps) was talking to me about FFB in game.

After more research I opted for a Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2. I havent looked back since.

In ROF FFB is fantastic. Its like a whole new experiance (i too wish someone would bring out FFB pedals).

Now my entire setup is this. MSFFB2, Throttle quadrant from Saiteck yoke (those levers feel more authentic than the x52 hotas throttle and I bought the yoke for FSX some time ago.) Saitek pedals and Track IR.

You could probably get the whole shooting match for less than a 940. So there are other options out there.

#16 BroadSide

BroadSide

Posted 25 July 2010 - 17:00

+1 on the MS FF2, CH pedals, saitek throttle, TrackIR5.

I've had my MS FF2 stick for years, and it's rock solid. Some have stutter issues with it, though, so be warned. It's the best of the best, but the stutter issues some have (which we cant seem to track down why they occur for a very very few, and it's trouble free for the majority) might make it a doorstop (or it's fantastic with other sims…so it's not a total waste if you get stutters).

It's so good, I think it's worth the chance. IMO, but YMMV

HTH

#17 Kudlius

Kudlius

Posted 25 July 2010 - 17:22

It is not.

Do there is any possibility to return my Logitech G940? I am so pissed about it.

#18 IRFC_SmokinHole

IRFC_SmokinHole

Posted 25 July 2010 - 18:11

Sorry but no time to read the whole thread. I love my g940 as much as I do my trackir. It's precise but IMO not as precise as other top of the line HOTAS offerings mainly due to what is known as the reversal bug. But I'm not doing brain surgery with and for online mayhem it's good enough. FFB is the stuff!

#19 catchov

catchov

Posted 26 July 2010 - 00:44

Catch,

Cyborg Evo Force 3D was what I started flying with in RoF but it was old and wearing out (got very sloppy in the center).

Thought I'd just buy a new one.

Nope.

Saitek doesn't make it any more.

Pity.

Was a very good and very affordable stick.

HT

Tom,

I guess mine's a later version. It is still available new at least in Oz. It's the Cyborg EVO force feedback (without the 3d in the title).

It does the job for me and is far superior (IMHO) to my previous non-ffb logitech xtreme 3d pro. The centering mechanism force was over the top and the controls overly sensitive resulting in wild yaws and porpoising. Experimenting with the curves and deadzones (in curves and stick s/w) just became intolerable as nothing seemed to feel "right".

I would never go back to a non-ffb stick after experiencing the diference between the two types. If you want the best flight experience in RoF, go the FFB, whether that be the G940 or otherwise. That's the best advice I can give.

#20 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 26 July 2010 - 00:55

Tom,

I guess mine's a later version. It is still available new at least in Oz. It's the Cyborg EVO force feedback (without the 3d in the title).

It does the job for me and is far superior (IMHO) to my previous non-ffb logitech xtreme 3d pro. The centering mechanism force was over the top and the controls overly sensitive resulting in wild yaws and porpoising. Experimenting with the curves and deadzones (in curves and stick s/w) just became intolerable as nothing seemed to feel "right".

I would never go back to a non-ffb stick after experiencing the diference between the two types. If you want the best flight experience in RoF, go the FFB, whether that be the G940 or otherwise. That's the best advice I can give.

Catch,

The 3D was just the designation for a twist stick.

Well, it's not on the Saitek US or UK web sites as a "product" any more. And I talked to a tech at Saitek when I hoped to refurbish mine and he said it no longer is in the inventory and they don't stock repair parts for it.

As the late, great MvR said to the OZ troops: "Kaput."

But, yes, I agree. FFB is essential for RoF, IMO.

S!

HT

#21 J2_squid

J2_squid

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:03

But, yes, I agree. FFB is essential for RoF, IMO.

Should be quoted on the game box. If only I had known earlier. :shock:

#22 IRFC_SmokinHole

IRFC_SmokinHole

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:19

(i too wish someone would bring out FFB pedals).

I see this wish a lot. I've flown 100+ different plane/jet/glider types and never has one of them provided any sensation to my feet other than slight spring or aerodynamic centering. FFB pedals would provide a solution to a non-problem, imo.

#23 WillyVonWonka

WillyVonWonka

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:56

I just bought the 940 yesterday online so I'll get it on Wednesday! Thanks to many of the comments here on this forum I decided to go for it after waiting a few months. I can't wait! :D

#24 Trenchgun97

Trenchgun97

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:14

Accuracy is paramount to me. I won't waste all that money on a joystick if I'm afflicted by "reversal bugs" or anything else.

I also am worried about the reports of throttles and pedals not lasting long before wearing out, because I guess they don't use hall sensors?

The biggest waste of money I ever spent on a joystick was the HOTAS Cougar because I bought it with the expectation that I was buying the best. I just got a metal shell with a piece of crap mechanism inside.

I already have a MSFFB2, but I don't like the feel of it and it lacks buttons.

I could pair it with my X52 throttle.

I could continue to use the MSFFB2 twist, or I could hook up my CH Pro pedals. I really have no idea how good these pedals are suppose to be compared with the competition. If I were told they are better than a twist stick I'd try to make it work.

#25 J2_squid

J2_squid

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:26

Pedals are much better than a twist grip. You get much more control with them, and its more authentic.

Takes a while to get used to, but once you do you wont look back.

#26 O_catarM

O_catarM

Posted 26 July 2010 - 13:22

I bought mine 2 weeks ago and it's very good but I used Logitech 3D Pro so anything is better than that.I can't comment on longevity of the product but it feels very well made specially the pedals. Pedals just give you so much more control over the aircraft compare to twist joystick. I used it in WoP and FSX as I have dual core so RoF is unplayable for me atm.Only problem i found is in the sim's itself WoP is just nightmare to get set up and FSX had few small issues as well but quick Google search did the trick

#27 TX-Thunderbolt

TX-Thunderbolt

Posted 26 July 2010 - 14:25

Accuracy is paramount to me.

Nothing is more accurate and precise or durable as a CH Fighterstick. But it's NOT force beedback

I also am worried about the reports of throttles and pedals not lasting long before wearing out, because I guess they don't use hall sensors?

My stock CH pedals are over 7 years old and have well over 3,500 hours flight time without so much as a cleaning.

The biggest waste of money I ever spent on a joystick was the HOTAS Cougar because I bought it with the expectation that I was buying the best. I just got a metal shell with a piece of crap mechanism inside.

Understandable. The guts ARE crap. Those that have the NXT mod with hall sensors claim it's the cat's ass, but being forced to add $300-$500 in mods just to make it work acceptably is…well…unacceptable to me.

I could continue to use the MSFFB2 twist, or I could hook up my CH Pro pedals.

:o :shock:

You have a good set of pedals and STILL choose to use mister twisty? Hook those pedals up man and simply disable the twist axis on your stick.

I really have no idea how good these pedals are suppose to be compared with the competition. If I were told they are better than a twist stick I'd try to make it work.

They're as good or better than all the competition except for simped rudder pedals and yes, they ARE better than a twisty.

If you aren't used to using rudder pedals, you will struggle at first and probably want to disconnect them…don't. Work through the pain and suffering. It'll be worth it and you'll be a better pilot in the end.

#28 =IRFC=AirBiscuit

=IRFC=AirBiscuit
  • LocationNaples, FL USA

Posted 26 July 2010 - 14:39

I'm not shy with my G940 pedals at all and they work flawlessly. The throttle is a little flaky for sure, but as I already posted, there's a 15 minute DIY fix for the most commonly encountered problem with it.

=IRFC=Air Biscuit

#29 Trenchgun97

Trenchgun97

Posted 26 July 2010 - 15:49

Unfortunately my rudder pedals are a gameport version and my computer doesn't have a gameport.
I originally got that version because the HOTAS Cougar had the option of plugging it into that so it would function as a single joystick for games that don't support multiple joysticks.

I could get an adapter for USB probably if I decided to keep it.

#30 arjisme

arjisme

Posted 26 July 2010 - 16:04

I love my g940 as much as I do my trackir. It's precise but IMO not as precise as other top of the line HOTAS offerings mainly due to what is known as the reversal bug.
What is the reversal bug?

Edit: did a Google search and found some more about that. Apparently on most axes (POT-controlled) it is difficult to make fine adjustments when reversing the input. So a thumb wheel, when rolled forward and then moved back just a little does not register on the back move. The hardware needs something like a greater than 4% change for it to see the change. There is hope that a firmware fix will address this, but I guess it is not yet resolved.

Posted this in case anyone else (like me) doesn't know. If anything is incorrect, please chime in!

#31 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 26 July 2010 - 18:34

I love my g940 as much as I do my trackir. It's precise but IMO not as precise as other top of the line HOTAS offerings mainly due to what is known as the reversal bug.

Edit: did a Google search and found some more about that. Apparently on most axes (POT-controlled) it is difficult to make fine adjustments when reversing the input. So a thumb wheel, when rolled forward and then moved back just a little does not register on the back move. The hardware needs something like a greater than 4% change for it to see the change. There is hope that a firmware fix will address this, but I guess it is not yet resolved.

Posted this in case anyone else (like me) doesn't know. If anything is incorrect, please chime in!

When you set up your controls (using the RoF Controls page, NOT your stick software), sometimes the control will do the opposite of what you intend (push stick forward & nose goes up…oops!).

Cure is simple.

Go to RoF Controls page. For each coontrol there is a box called "reverse." If it's unchecked, check it. If it's checked, uncheck it.

Then be sure to save the changes.

Control should now act appropriately.

Won't occur again.

Hope that helps.

HT

#32 ATAG_Bliss

ATAG_Bliss

Posted 26 July 2010 - 18:49

Accuracy is paramount to me.

Nothing is more accurate and precise or durable as a CH Fighterstick. But it's NOT force beedback

My stock CH pedals are over 7 years old and have well over 3,500 hours flight time without so much as a cleaning.

Understandable. The guts ARE crap. Those that have the NXT mod with hall sensors claim it's the cat's ass, but being forced to add $300-$500 in mods just to make it work acceptably is…well…unacceptable to me.

I could continue to use the MSFFB2 twist, or I could hook up my CH Pro pedals.

:o :shock:

You have a good set of pedals and STILL choose to use mister twisty? Hook those pedals up man and simply disable the twist axis on your stick.

I really have no idea how good these pedals are suppose to be compared with the competition. If I were told they are better than a twist stick I'd try to make it work.

They're as good or better than all the competition except for simped rudder pedals and yes, they ARE better than a twisty.

If you aren't used to using rudder pedals, you will struggle at first and probably want to disconnect them…don't. Work through the pain and suffering. It'll be worth it and you'll be a better pilot in the end.

Ding, Ding, Ding… We have a winner!

I always see folks, throughout the years, buying mulitple HOTAS set ups. I've seen pilots buy a new HOTAS almost every year. I was once in the same boat, tried virtually every other stick.. They all seemed to work decent for the first 4 months of play. I might have to calibrate it once a month etc. Then next thing you know, I'm trying to calibrate it by the day, then by the hour. Thankfully I found CH and as Thunderbolt has stated, there's nothing more precise, reliable, or durable than CH products.

The only time you ever calibrate them is after you do a format and reinstall your operating system. Never again! Especially nice for ROF, the CH figherstick has trim wheels for elevator and aileron. I see people spending hours on curves and game changing to make the ROF planes fly straight and all I have to do is turn a rotary and the bird's trimmed.

CH makes products for industrial earth moving equipment and this same technology that needs to work in a 100% dirty, fithy, spilling your soda on the joystick atmosphere, is put into their HOTAS set up. There's many people that still use their 10 year old CH HOTAS with a gameport to usb adapter to give u an idea. If the G90 makes it 1 or 2 years without problems I'll be impressed. But I have a feeling that many people that like the G90 will be buying a new one within a couple years. What joystick did everyone own before the G90, to have to get another one? See what I'm getting at here? I know, I'll prolly use the same setup until USB's become obsolete. Because I know that the reason I won't be able to use it, will have nothing to do with a failure of the product, but instead advancements in technology..

#33 ST_ami7b5

ST_ami7b5

Posted 26 July 2010 - 19:09

Love my 940. No problems so far. I use it almost daily.

#34 ATAG_Bliss

ATAG_Bliss

Posted 26 July 2010 - 19:43

Love my 940. No problems so far. I use it almost daily.

Well, I would hope so.. That setup hasn't even been out for a year yet has it?

But my response was to the original question asked from the OP "Is the Logitech 940 the best option right now?"

And IMO nothing is even in the same league for durability, reliability, or precision as CH, which has already been well proven for the last 15 years. Until someone else can make a HOTAS that has that kind of track record, nothing will even compare IMO.

I find the logitech/saitek sticks like a cheap gimmick, personally, and I think many people buy them for the flashy looks. Logitech/Saitek etc, is in the business of making money. Obviously, CH is as well, but they make the majority of their money devolping flight sim devices for US military simulators and Industrial applications.

These devices need to be fault free for years to come and, thankfully, they devolped a line so us gamers can enjoy enjoy a device that will never wear out.

I wonder how long Thunderbolt has had his Fighterstick? I'm early at only 3 years for my FS, PT, PP, and TQ. If only I had all the moneyback I've spent on garbage joysticks throughout the years.

#35 arjisme

arjisme

Posted 26 July 2010 - 21:05

When you set up your controls (using the RoF Controls page, NOT your stick software), sometimes the control will do the opposite of what you intend (push stick forward & nose goes up…oops!).

Cure is simple.

Go to RoF Controls page. For each coontrol there is a box called "reverse." If it's unchecked, check it. If it's checked, uncheck it.
Tom, I don't think that is it. I know what you are talking about and that can happen with all kinds of joysticks. It happened with my X45, for example.

Here's a link to an explanation of the reversal bug I think they are talking about (G940-specific).

#36 Proccy

Proccy

Posted 26 July 2010 - 21:10

Hi all, Ive just ordered the saitek x65f pro flight control system with force sensing cant wait to try it out :D . Anyone here have one any is there any issues with using it in Rof or any other sim. Any feed back on it will be welcome. :D :)

Lieut. (A./Capt.) Andrew Weatherby Beauchamp-Proctor, D.S.O., M.C., D.F.C., No. 84 Sqn., R.A. Force.

#37 Lixma

Lixma

Posted 26 July 2010 - 21:29

Hi all, Ive just ordered the saitek x65f pro flight control system with force sensing cant wait to try it out :D . Anyone her e have one ane is there any issues with using it in Rof or any other sim. Any feed back on it will be welcome. :D :)

Read the review at SimHQ.

X-65 Review

Sounds like it's a pain in the arse, to be honest.

#38 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 26 July 2010 - 22:09

Tom, I don't think that is it. I know what you are talking about and that can happen with all kinds of joysticks. It happened with my X45, for example.

Here's a link to an explanation of the reversal bug I think they are talking about (G940-specific).

Aha!

Never had that problem.

From that review, the X-65 might replicate a jet like the F-16 with a force sensing stick but certainly wouldn't model WWI sticks.

May work OK but immersion would be missing IMO.

HT

#39 Trenchgun97

Trenchgun97

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:30

Well the CH setup does sound appealing if it has solid centering and high accuracy, with durability.
Everything I thought I was getting with the cougar originally.

If only I had confidence the issues with the 940 could be resolved by a software upgrade I'd get it easily because I think force feedback is that big of a deal.

#40 IRFC_SmokinHole

IRFC_SmokinHole

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:43

Each setup has it's limitations. Fortunately for me, I'm thrilled with what I have. The quality of construction is far better than my previous Saitek x52. The FFB implementation is awesome. And it provides a realistic feel through a range of machines from F16 and Ka50 to the E.III. You won't regret the G940.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users