Photo
- - - - -

The Death of Werner Voss.. A video documentary

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 rabu

rabu

Posted 24 July 2010 - 16:10

ps Does anyone know if we can get rid of the onscreen messages?

I had a couple of great clips ruined by "all enemy aircraft down" or "you have been killed - press esc to exit" :roll:

Gisbod: I don't know if there is a setting someplace to turn all text off, but I'll bet Jason or one of the devs or someone at now 777 Studios would be interested in helping you in order for you to make more movies like this.. or for that matter, for anyone else that wants to get into the movie making, . You should contact them and ask.

Yea, how about doing a version of RedBaron's death (that should be controversial :o ) or excerpts from his life's autobiography description of fights from his viewpoint, etc. That could be really interesting.

#82 Gisbod

Gisbod

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:01

I've got a few ideas ;) I'm starting to cobble something together.. I guess Richthofen will be have to be done at some point.. It'd be nice to have a set of films on the leading Aces :P

I wouldn't mind re-doing the "Dogfight" series… :geek:

#83 Viper69

Viper69

Posted 25 July 2010 - 15:07

Richthofen would be a nice addition. I can vollunteer for on the deck fighting and getting shot down by AI ground fire haha :oops:

#84 rabu

rabu

Posted 25 July 2010 - 15:43

I've got a few ideas ;) I'm starting to cobble something together.. I guess Richthofen will be have to be done at some point.. It'd be nice to have a set of films on the leading Aces :P

I wouldn't mind re-doing the "Dogfight" series… :geek:

A fitting ending might be a split video frame with an infantry machine gunner taking aim at him and Brown at the same time.. then just freeze it, and fade out to dark red and only hear the sound of the Vickers going off, then some reverb added and fade out the sound, and fade the red down to black 8-)

Here is a good discussion/poll that was put up a few years ago on another forum: Who Shot The Red Baron?

#85 WWBrian

WWBrian

Posted 25 July 2010 - 22:30

ps Does anyone know if we can get rid of the onscreen messages?

I had a couple of great clips ruined by "all enemy aircraft down" or "you have been killed - press esc to exit" :roll:

Did you try disabling "subtitles" in the options screen? That should get rid of your "enemy down" messages, but I suspect the "press ESC" stuff might be more system related.

Worth a try.

#86 Gisbod

Gisbod

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:33

Ah! Thanks Brian,

It may be that simple, I forgot about those settings - I'm away from home now, but will try that tomorrow ;)

Researching Richthofen now.. :geek:

#87 MicahSJ

MicahSJ

Posted 19 August 2010 - 14:09

Thanks again for another nice video. Keep up the great work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users