1414 replies to this topic

#1401 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 27 May 2018 - 15:43

A Pwcg error :

PWCG Error
Sun May 27 17:14:53 CEST 2018
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    at pwcg.campaign.ww1.plane.RoFPlaneAttributeFactory.getStaticPlane(RoFPlaneAttributeFactory.java:32)
    at pwcg.campaign.ww1.plane.RoFStaticPlaneSelector.getStaticPlane(RoFStaticPlaneSelector.java:12)
    at pwcg.campaign.group.airfield.AirfieldStaticPlanePlacer.getStaticPlaneForField(AirfieldStaticPlanePlacer.java:82)
    at pwcg.campaign.group.airfield.AirfieldStaticPlanePlacer.getStaticPlane(AirfieldStaticPlanePlacer.java:32)
    at pwcg.campaign.group.airfield.AirfieldObjectPlacer.addStaticPlane(AirfieldObjectPlacer.java:138)
    at pwcg.campaign.group.airfield.AirfieldObjectPlacer.createAirfieldObjectsDefinedHotSpots(AirfieldObjectPlacer.java:56)
    at pwcg.campaign.group.airfield.AirfieldObjectPlacer.createAirfieldObjectsDefinedHotSpotsOnly(AirfieldObjectPlacer.java:35)
    at pwcg.campaign.ww1.airfield.RoFAirfield.addAirfieldObjects(RoFAirfield.java:119)
    at pwcg.mission.MissionAirfieldBuilder.selectAirfieldsWithinMissionBoundaries(MissionAirfieldBuilder.java:49)
    at pwcg.mission.MissionAirfieldBuilder.getFieldsForPatrol(MissionAirfieldBuilder.java:29)
    at pwcg.mission.Mission.getFieldsForPatrol(Mission.java:164)
    at pwcg.campaign.ww1.io.RoFMissionFile.writeProductSpecific(RoFMissionFile.java:47)
    at pwcg.campaign.io.mission.MissionFileWriter.writeMission(MissionFileWriter.java:70)
    at pwcg.campaign.ww1.io.RoFMissionFile.writeMission(RoFMissionFile.java:181)
    at pwcg.mission.Mission.write(Mission.java:91)
    at pwcg.mission.Mission.finalizeMission(Mission.java:155)
    at pwcg.gui.rofmap.brief.BriefingMissionHandler.finalizeMission(BriefingMissionHandler.java:44)
    at pwcg.gui.rofmap.brief.BriefingPilotPanelSet.acceptMission(BriefingPilotPanelSet.java:553)
    at pwcg.gui.rofmap.brief.BriefingPilotPanelSet.actionPerformed(BriefingPilotPanelSet.java:387)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Directory being copied is C:\Rise of Flight\PWCGCampaign\..\data

Directory being copied is C:\Rise of Flight\PWCGCampaign\Campaigns\Bertrand Madurier

Attached Files

#1402 PrinzEugen

PrinzEugen

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:52

Hi there,

I have finally got PWCG working.  I chose a Handley Page campaign and three of us set off on our first mission.  We were intercepted and I shot down all four German fighters.  I was forced to make an emergency landing.  Next mission, the Squadron Leader is my bombardier so I am the lead plane with the streamer.  No matter how many times I restart the mission or give orders such as 'Do as I do', the wingman refuses to start his engine and take off.  What is more, despite the fact that I am the leader, autopilot simply circles around the wingman who won't move.  We are on warmed-up engines too.  What on earth is wrong anyone?

#1403 RoclorD

RoclorD

Posted 06 July 2018 - 19:32

Hello Pat,

hope you'll see this one of these days:

I flown Russian campaign, was wounded (and after a long flight back on dying engine) managed to land on east side of the front (not far from friendly aerodrome), but for some reason PWCG told me that I've been made a POW and my campaign status is RIP...

Any way to correct this (at least resurrect the pilot)?

Here's the report:

Attached Files

"Don't read history - make it" - Knights of the Sky

#1404 Rob1639

Rob1639

Posted 10 July 2018 - 16:57

Yes, I'm not at my computer for a while but it can be done. I can take a look later this week.

#1405 tvrtko

tvrtko

Posted 10 July 2018 - 21:40

I started PWCG career from 1.III.1917 and choose No 19 Squadron RFC and they have SPAD 7.C1.

Of course, since I have an option to choose I select real No 19 Squadron RFC skin for me but all my squad mates are in french colors. :huh:

Is this common in PWCG or did I done something wrong ? Maybe some extra skins download ?

Been away for while you know.... :)

#1406 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:14

You can select for all your squad mates a specific skin in both the 16.3 and in the 3.3.
The selection of your squad mates skins, can be selected just like you already did for your own.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer

#1407 Balzarog

Balzarog

Posted 12 July 2018 - 16:26

Good afternoon all,

I have just recently started flying in RoF. I installed PWCG ver 3.3.2, and am working my way through it. I've flown some missions, and have experienced a map issue. When I start the PWGC generated mission in RoF, a large part of the mission map is covered with little airplane icons. I assume those are airfields or flights or something, but they coverup my waypoints and track lines between the waypoints to the extent that I can't see the waypoints or paths. I don't believe I have anything enabled in the PWGC that would cause it. I've deleted PWGC and reinstalled it, but to no avail. If a run a stock mission or career mission in RoF, I don't have the same issue.

I don't use JSGME if that is an issue. I don't use it in RoF, BoS, or DCS either, so I don't really want to start now.

Any suggestions?

#1408 tvrtko

tvrtko

Posted 12 July 2018 - 22:07

You can select for all your squad mates a specific skin in both the 16.3 and in the 3.3.
The selection of your squad mates skins, can be selected just like you already did for your own.

Ok, thank you for your answer but you saying that I have to do it, every time ? Manually ?

Can't the program recognize that we are in fact british army and change these totally out of place french.

#1409 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:04

Ok, thank you for your answer but you saying that I have to do it, every time ? Manually ?

Can't the program recognize that we are in fact british army and change these totally out of place french.

You do it once, just assign the skins available to members of your squadron, they will stay with them until they get wounded/die/transfer or the skin changes, for instance when German planes change cross types in 1918. You can assign a single skin so your whole squad uses it.  If you want to know that I can show you.

S!

#1410 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:24

Good afternoon all,
I have just recently started flying in RoF. I installed PWCG ver 3.3.2, and am working my way through it. I've flown some missions, and have experienced a map issue. When I start the PWGC generated mission in RoF, a large part of the mission map is covered with little airplane icons. I assume those are airfields or flights or something, but they coverup my waypoints and track lines between the waypoints to the extent that I can't see the waypoints or paths. I don't believe I have anything enabled in the PWGC that would cause it. I've deleted PWGC and reinstalled it, but to no avail. If a run a stock mission or career mission in RoF, I don't have the same issue.
I don't use JSGME if that is an issue. I don't use it in RoF, BoS, or DCS either, so I don't really want to start now.
Any suggestions?

Are we talking about the map in PWCG or the ingame map from RoF itself? If we are talking about the ingame map, it is just a matter of a couple of time double clicking with the mouse on the map, untill you get the right format.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

#1411 Balzarog

Balzarog

Posted 13 July 2018 - 13:01

@Dutch2, thank you for your reply. The map to which I'm referring is the map that appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen after I start the mission that was created by PWGC. It happens only with missions that are created by PWGC. If I start a mission in RoF that wasn't created by PWGC, such as a quick mission, mission, campaign, or career, the small map in the lower right-hand corner has only my airplane icon, the waypoints, and the flight paths between those waypoints. It doesn't have all the little "airplane in a box" icons that cover up the waypoints and flight paths.

#1412 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 13 July 2018 - 14:32

As I did wrote down it is just a matter of a few mouse clicks on the map. I do not know the effects, if you push a couple of times the M-key, but you can allways give that also a try.

#1413 Balzarog

Balzarog

Posted 13 July 2018 - 14:59

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try.

#1414 bb5000

bb5000

Posted 13 July 2018 - 15:15

The inflight map is very cluttered with text when launching a PWCG mission, but that’s because it’s zoomed out too much...is this your experience as well ? Just right click and zoom / pan the map to a desired level

#1415 Balzarog

Balzarog

Posted 14 July 2018 - 17:17

As I did wrote down it is just a matter of a few mouse clicks on the map. I do not know the effects, if you push a couple of times the M-key, but you can allways give that also a try.

Thank you @Dutch2. I used the right-click method you suggested, and was able to zoom down to AC acceptable level with most of the clutter gone.

I wonder if anyone knows why the PWCG contains so much more clutter than the RoF map. Is there a setting or Luascript in the PWGC that determines how many locations show on the map. Is it possible that it's one of the settings in the "Advanced Configurations" page? Additionally, is there a guide or text file that details each selection in the PWGC and what it does?

The inflight map is very cluttered with text when launching a PWCG mission, but that’s because it’s zoomed out too much...is this your experience as well ? Just right click and zoom / pan the map to a desired level

Thank you @bb5000. It worked, but it didn't reduce the clutter to a level relative to the flight paths that I would like. It looks like I need to do more study.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users