Photo
- - - - -

APPROVED SKINS LIST FOR FIRST USERS SKINS PACKS!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 SYN_Vander

SYN_Vander
  • Tester

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:52

Especially if three of them turn up in a single fight and they all get themselves killed :roll:

That's why we have a "locked skin" server option. A mission designer can choose to put only 1 Red Albatros on an airfield and say 12 ones with Jasta 11 default squadron markings. But the server needs to have the option ticked…

#42 hq_Jorri

hq_Jorri

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:04

Yes, but then you can no longer choose ;)

#43 hq_Conga

hq_Conga

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:07

I want to thank neoqb and the community reviewers for voting and adding my Dr.I personal skin. I am glad to have made my way into the skinpack even if i posted only one single skin :)

So, thank you! :D

#44 J30_TurnerVoss

J30_TurnerVoss

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:30

He didn't fly a Dr.1, he flew an F.1 prototype if I'm correct.
Yeah, but we may never see the "prototype"… so let's just "pretend". ;)

#45 Jonathan

Jonathan

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:52

SPAD 13 skins

S13_Guynemer.dds
Esc. 3 Georges Guynemer
Overall light brown with the French colors stripe, the flying stork upon it, No. 2 and the X cross on top wing
Skin Author: FA_Fifi

There has been a mistake as to who is the author of this skin. I in fact created this skin, but Fifi was kind enough to upload it for me and take care of the translations since I didn't have time to do it. Please correct this mistake.

Link to post by Fifi clearly giving me credit: Guynemer last plane

Link of my original submission of the skin: Guynemer's SPAD XIII UPDATED!

Thank you.

-Jonathan-

#46 Nova...

Nova...

Posted 18 January 2011 - 18:26

My approved personal "For Fun" Fokker Dr1 skins, listed here, are missing as in-game selectable skins.
To attempt to solve the problem I deleted my skins folder and re-downloaded all of the skin packs and reinstalled them.
I see my skins in the correct folders.

Missing in Mods Off
Show up in Mods On

The skin names are:
FDr1_Nova
FDr1_Nova2

How do I resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Nova…

#47 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 18 January 2011 - 21:19

I'd suggest posting this in the "current" one of these threads, i.e., the one about the latest ("Fourth") skin pack - that's the one I believe Vik intends to use to collect this kind of punch-list problem item as he prepares for the release of the next pack. You should probably mention in that post which of the Packs these skins were originally supposed to be in (in this case, apparently Volume 1), so it will be easier to track down, but I think it would help if all the punch-list items were in the same thread.

If you post it over there in the Vol. 4 thread, I'll try to take a look when I get back from work tonight and see if I can figure out what happened.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#48 Nova...

Nova...

Posted 20 January 2011 - 14:14

I'd suggest posting this in the "current" one of these threads, i.e., the one about the latest ("Fourth") skin pack - that's the one I believe Vik intends to use to collect this kind of punch-list problem item as he prepares for the release of the next pack. You should probably mention in that post which of the Packs these skins were originally supposed to be in (in this case, apparently Volume 1), so it will be easier to track down, but I think it would help if all the punch-list items were in the same thread.

If you post it over there in the Vol. 4 thread, I'll try to take a look when I get back from work tonight and see if I can figure out what happened.

Thank you, it is done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users