Global announcements

Offline TopGun
Нескромный / Immodest
Here are some general FAQ from Russian users,
we hope it can be usefull for you if you face with some of these problems.

1. Q: I can't find resolution of my monitor in options. How can I fix it?
A: Search for a config file data\startup.cfg
and in lines
full_height = 900 (the screen height resolution, in pixels, in full screen mode)
full_width = 1440 (the screen width resolution, in pixels, in full screen mode)
Change to your preferred options.

2. Q: Colleagues, did somebody have a problem with pedals adjustment?
Please note that pedals work with inversion. i.e. by pressing the right pedal, your fighter will move to the left. Thus inversion of axes will not make any difference and everything will remain the same.
A: Inversion of axes should be adjusted "manually". Go to options file and find "input" folder
For example:
action ("RPC_PITCH_P", State, joy0_axis_Y);
action ("RPC_ROLL_P", State, joy0_axis_X);
action ("RPC_YAW_N", State, joy0_axis_W); change P on N in order to invert axis . Please note that at the moment you will not be able to invert axis from your interface.

3. Q: I have completed my training mission, but server error message popped up at the end and my results were not counted.
How can I fix this?

A: Most likely it’s because you have used Cyrillic letters when typing user name in profile. Use Latin letters while creating an account.

4. Q: I wanted to start my own server with statistics and other stuff but "server error" message came up while the game was loading. Nevertheless I was able to get into mission and fly with some other bots.
A: Go here
bin_game\release\DServer.exe - the allocated server
In this file default.sds
include your details
login = ""
password = ""
Should have external IP address and port 28000 should be opened

5. Q: The game is crashing constantly to desktop each time I'm trying to start a new career (I do not remember how first mission is called - the first in the list).
A: I have turned off all post effects, everything is working.

6. Q: I just can't understand why gun recharge is not working - even autopilot can recharge it, but I’m not able to do that with mouse and keyboard.
A: Machine guns are recharged separately i.e. first and then the second. It is not possible to recharge both guns simultaneously. Thus it is senseless to assign the same button for both guns

7. Q: I have a problem with pitch control on Fokker. In order to keep it in level flight I have to push yoke, I don’t have any similar problems with SPAD. Does anyone know what might be the problem?
A: This is constructional feature of Fokker.

8. Q: I can't find how to make video of my flight... Can you please tell me how to make something like IL2 tracks? I'm just starting to fly and I think it would be useful to have a look at my mistakes.
A: In game tracks record will be available later so probably you will also be able to make your game video.

9. Q: How can I skip through the training missions video? I'm pressing my spacebar but nothing is happening. Spacebar key is not duplicated in game controls.
A: Move your mouse to the bottom of the screen. You will be able to see a "skip" button.

For any problems with game login please report to rof@neoqb.com

#1 Post Tue 23 Jun 2009, 14:47

Offline Wayne
Немой / TongueTied
Lurker please note when making manual change to resolution in the config . Any changes made in the game settings will require the config to be re edited to your manual settings or resolution will revert to current resolution in the game settings menu . Thanks for your info it solved this problem for me .

#2 Post Fri 26 Jun 2009, 12:28