Global announcements

Online Millst0ne
Глас / Talking Guru
Hey! I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good FF joystick and if so what is the price range. I dont know a huge lot about joysticks so i need some advise :oops:

Previously AndrewMills.

#1 Post Sun 07 Nov 2010, 13:07

Online Millst0ne
Глас / Talking Guru
Also do pedals come with it or are they separate?

Previously AndrewMills.

#2 Post Sun 07 Nov 2010, 13:11

Offline Marco_._
Sanctions: read only
logitech G940 comes with pedals and throttle....

if you want cheaper go with the Saitek Evo Force...then u must buy pedals separately...lets say saitek rudder pedals or newly released saitek combat pedals (later will be available next month)..or if you have money best option would be Simped Vario usb pedals (but you can use twist stick for rudder on evo, too)

if you want used stuff... you can get old good MS Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 pro....on ebay......but be aware that SOME folks had stutters with this stick in ROF....

if you dont want FF, IMHO, best options would be:

1) CH Combatstick + CH throttle (although throttle, not a must for ROF) + Simped vario usb rudder pedals (although saitek rudder pedals are just fine and a bit cheaper)

cheaper solution: Thrustmater T16000 joystick + saitek pedals (if the money is a problem - you dont have to buy them, you can use twist stick on T16000)...or used Sidewinder precision 2...

or if you are a rich like Fifi go with the Thrustmaster Warthog (all metal joystick and throttle) + Simped F16 usb pedals :D
Last edited by Marco_._ on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

#3 Post Sun 07 Nov 2010, 13:21

Online Millst0ne
Глас / Talking Guru
=IRFC=Tvrdi wrote:
logitech G940 comes with pedals and throttle....

if you want cheaper go with the Saitek Evo Force...then u must buy pedals separately...lets say saitek rudder pedals or newly released saitek combat pedals (later will be available next month)..or if you have money best option would be Simped Vario usb pedals (but you can use twist stick for rudder on evo, too)

if you want used stuff... you can get old good MS Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 pro....on ebay......but be aware that SOME folks had stutters with this stick in ROF....

if you dont want FF, IMHO, best options would be:

1) CH Combatstick + CH throttle (although throttle, not a must for ROF) + Simped vario usb rudder pedals (although saitek rudder pedals are just fine and a bit cheaper)

cheaper solution: Thrustmater T16000 joystick + saitek pedals (if the money is a problem - you dont have to buy them, you can use twist stick on T16000)...or used Sidewinder precision 2...

or if you are a rich like Fifi go with the Thrustmaster Warthog (all metal joystick - throttle) + Simped F16 usb pedals :D

Previously AndrewMills.

#4 Post Sun 07 Nov 2010, 13:37

Offline Marco_._
your welcome

#5 Post Sun 07 Nov 2010, 13:43

Offline catchov
Глас / Talking Guru
=IRFC=Tvrdi wrote:
or if you are a rich like Fifi .....

Hehe :lol: ... good advice on sticks Tvrdi :)

#6 Post Sun 07 Nov 2010, 23:40

Offline ATAG_Bliss
Неумолкаемый / Chatterbox
I think Tvrdi meant the CH Fighterstick (more hats, buttons etc.) than the CH combat stick.
www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum

#7 Post Sun 07 Nov 2010, 23:42

Offline Marco_._
SYN_Bliss wrote:
I think Tvrdi meant the CH Fighterstick (more hats, buttons etc.) than the CH combat stick.

I meant combatstick because its a bit cheaper and have a button rather than hat on handle itself. Which I like more. But basically they are the same.

#8 Post Mon 08 Nov 2010, 00:17

Offline Qitbuqa
Немой / TongueTied
My buddy has got G940. Actually it's his 3rd set in less than a year as he took 2 sets from warranty service after 1st one broke down.

#9 Post Sun 14 Nov 2010, 23:05